WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.

It will soon be over, this will not last. Israel will not quit building.
We know you wish it to fail, but it won't. The UAE is a big deal. Irans worst nightmare.

I see you know......
TRINNITY HAIR ON FIRE GIF AVI.gif

Wow..what a deal. Israel only agreed to "suspend" annexation over portions of the West Bank. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Were the Palestinians involved?

I am fine with any deal that leads to greater peace in the Middle East; however, I am not so blind not to see that this agreement is only a temporary halt to annexation. Whether it leads to more permanent agreements is yet to be determined.

the upside is that it does lead to a CHANCE to see what things are like absent threat (sorta)---but it does seem sorta NON DEFINITIVE

It's being reported that with US assistance the UAE & Israel have found common ground. I'll wait until the ink dries to enjoy a celebratory cigar but the ramifications are good for the world (and Trump) and bad for global lefties. Certainly even the idea of regional cooperation will enrage the latter and their terrorist wing but the positive possibilities are just too good not to light one up.

Only he could do it

The UAE deal is very important because they are a proxy for the largest and most important Sunni nation.....Saudi Arabia.

This is the Saudis dipping a toe in the water....

Israel and Saudi Arabia are, de facto, allies due to Obama's nuclear arming of Iran.

Wow..what a deal. Israel only agreed to "suspend" annexation over portions of the West Bank. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Were the Palestinians involved?

I am fine with any deal that leads to greater peace in the Middle East; however, I am not so blind not to see that this agreement is only a temporary halt to annexation. Whether it leads to more permanent agreements is yet to be determined.

the upside is that it does lead to a CHANCE to see what things are like absent threat (sorta)---but it does seem sorta NON DEFINITIVE
I hope this agreement does lead to better things and more peace.

Only he could do it

One thing for sure and two for certain are that neither Obummer or Hitlerary could or would have done such a deal.

With the UAE? You don't know that.

It's being reported that with US assistance the UAE & Israel have found common ground.
Strengthening the Petrodollar- at what cost? Will American soldiers be brought home? Will Israel turn down Petrodollar donations from US tax payers? Will the Saudi's? Inquiring minds want to know. How much will this cost tax payers?

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.
Of course. The man keeps winning and winning and winning and winning and winning............................................and winning and winning!
Except back at home, smelly failed at the COVID pandemic, needlessly killed Americans and crashed the economy. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.

It's being reported that with US assistance the UAE & Israel have found common ground.
Strengthening the Petrodollar- at what cost? Will American soldiers be brought home? Will Israel turn down Petrodollar donations from US tax payers? Will the Saudi's? Inquiring minds want to know. How much will this cost tax payers?

"Will Israel turn down Petrodollar donations from US tax payers?"

Must I always fill in your lacunae???

Bet you didn't know that about 70 percent of the $3 billion aid must be used by Israel to purchase American military equipment. This provides real support for US high- tech defense jobs and contributes to maintaining our industrial base. This helps the US stay at the very top in the manufacturing of our own cutting-edge military munitions, aircraft, vehicles, missiles and virtually every defensive and offensive weapon in the US arsenal – with the added contribution of Israel’s renowned technical know-how.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.

As well they should. It's a shame the Palestinians are controlled by a greedy, corrupt group who care more about their gambling and whoring in Monaco, than they do their people.

"Will Israel turn down Petrodollar donations from US tax payers?"

Must I always fill in your lacunae???

Bet you didn't know that about 70 percent of the $3 billion aid must be used by Israel to purchase American military equipment. This provides real support for US high- tech defense jobs and contributes to maintaining our industrial base. This helps the US stay at the very top in the manufacturing of our own cutting-edge military munitions, aircraft, vehicles, missiles and virtually every defensive and offensive weapon in the US arsenal – with the added contribution of Israel’s renowned technical know-how.
Thanks for this info, PC.

Only he could do it

One thing for sure and two for certain are that neither Obummer or Hitlerary could or would have done such a deal.

With Israel and I damn well know that for a fact. Unless you're an idiot you do too. Are you an idiot?

Only he could do it

They had the chance when he was POTUS and she his SoS. Did they get 'er done? If they didn't ry they were negligent and if they did and failed they were less capable than Trump and Pompeo.

Forum List

Back