🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WOW....Trump's "toxic" poll numbers

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, I'm no Donald supporter.....but even I could not believe how damn unfavorable he has become to most Americans except, of course, to that small base of acolytes that would (as Trump himself admitted) still back him even if he murdered people right on NYC 5th Avenue.

The latest poll has his "favorable" at 29%....Think about it !!!

(Trump is the greatest gift to an otherwise flawed opponent........................., good ol' Hillary)

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1144-57Clinton-TrumpFavorability.pdf

Last edited:
Only loserterians support austerity anymore. This is why congress has approval in the teens. The majority of this country wants the budget passed with infrastructure, science, r&d and education. When the idiots shut our government down in a couple of months = trump is going to be dumped by at least 10 points in Nov and the senate is going to be solid democrat.

Let's spend spend spend....and then spend more...
I hope and pray we get to $25 trillion in debt...
Let's just crash this fucker and get it over with.

And those here that want another democrat in the WH.....

Love that 0.5% GDP

What the friggin hell?

Love that 0.5% GDP

What the friggin hell?
Too bad the gop didn't campaign on that instead of walls, mocking people with disabilities, refugees, Mexican rapists, Mexican judges from Indiana, Obama is a Terrorist, great hair and not falling off a bicycle.

Love that 0.5% GDP

Thank you for addressing the O/P....well, sort of....

"Everybody's asking me to explain all these things that he said," Hunter continued. "Some of these things, I don't know what Donald Trump is thinking. ... I don't know where Donald Trump is coming from."

The California Republican has spoken up on Trump’s behalf on many previous occasions. After Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was criticized for grabbing a reporter’s arm in March, Hunter’s chief of staff said the incident had “no influence” on Hunter’s support for the candidate. More recently, he defended Trump’s attacks on the “Mexican heritage” of U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, affirming Trump’s false claim that Curiel was a member of a pro-Mexican civil rights group.

Rep Who Co-Chairs Trump Campaign Committee: Why Must I Defend Him?

Of course, I'm no Donald supporter.....but even I could not believe how damn unfavorable he has become to most Americans except, of course, to that small base of acolytes that would (as Trump himself admitted) still back him even if he murdered people right on NYC 5th Avenue.

The latest poll has his "favorable" at 29%....Think about it !!!

(Trump is the greatest gift to an otherwise flawed opponent........................., good ol' Hillary)

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1144-57Clinton-TrumpFavorability.pdf
Republicans...snatching defeat from victory.

Forum List

Back