Wowsa, Washington Post Says Crooked Hillary Might Cancel First Debate

There are times when it seems no words will suffice.

There are no words which describe just how stupid this argument is.

If you think that Hillary Clinton is in any way fearful of facing Donald Trump in a serious debate, you are simply an idiot.
I agree...I do not think she fears Trump. What she does fear is her weaknesses being exposed. Even liberals find it hard to like her and she is not a good debater. She also fears another health event during the debate.
We all know that whatever happens on that stage, you....along with Trump...will report that he kicked her ass and was stronger on the issues. You thought he performed better in that CIC forum. He thinks he did as well.

That's where the delusion comes in. You fuckers simply do not live in reality. It's really beyond words.
Americans think Trump did better too....

No they don't. You are a retard who thinks online polls are accurate. I can't help you.

Accurate or not she's dropping like a stone in nearly every poll. What once was a commanding lead has vanished

Ah, but what's your prediction? You're so good at picking the winners in a race. :lol: (see signature)

If you think that Hillary Clinton is in any way fearful of facing Donald Trump in a serious debate, you are simply an idiot.

And one really has to admire someone like you who sticks by his spouse no matter how severe the storm. She can constantly cheat on you, be a chronic liar, be an angry ungrateful mean wench, commit crimes, cause you and the world great harm --- and you will boldly defend her as an honorable soldier fighting the good fight for the good of mankind.

In other words, you are what Lenin described as a "useful idiot." And on behalf of Hillary and the democrats, we thank you.

Surprise, surprise. She got her ass handed to her by The Donald at the Commander in Chief debate and then suffered a Parkinson's freeze. No wonder she is scared shitless to stand for 90 minutes straight.
We recently saw what happens when she tries being on her feet that long.

And one really has to admire someone like you who sticks by his spouse no matter how severe the storm. She can constantly cheat on you, be a chronic liar, be an angry ungrateful mean wench, commit crimes, cause you and the world great harm --- and you will boldly defend her as an honorable soldier fighting the good fight for the good of mankind.

In other words, you are what Lenin described as a "useful idiot." And on behalf of Hillary and the democrats, we thank you.

You fail to convince me of your charges. I'm not buying the narrative that you have bought. She's not committed any crimes. She's no meaner than any politician on the national stage.

Now...to the topic.

She isn't afraid to debate Trump. She will do well. Trump is in danger of being exposed as a person who lacks critical knowledge for the job.

You fail to convince me of your charges. I'm not buying the narrative that you have bought. She's not committed any crimes. She's no meaner than any politician on the national stage.

Ok, fine. So now I think you are either stupid or in total denial.

She isn't afraid to debate Trump. She will do well. Trump is in danger of being exposed as a person who lacks critical knowledge for the job.

So you talk a good game, nice. Which is far more than even your love is capable of. This woman hasn't even had a press conference in almost 300 days, but she is not afraid he says. (as I roll my eyes)

Surprise, surprise. She got her ass handed to her by The Donald at the Commander in Chief debate and then suffered a Parkinson's freeze. No wonder she is scared shitless to stand for 90 minutes straight.

They can't predict when her neurological disorder is going to make her collapse.....and if she collapses during a debate, that would be....awkward.....

link, dum dum? :cuckoo:
The WP link does not support the OP

Hillary Clinton may not recover from her pneumonia until late October

Imo the debates will decide this thing. What is unusual is Two Tone Donnie can speak continuously forever flip flopping and saying shite that has no rational support, but he sounds like he really believes what he's saying.

If facts matter and normal rules of discourse prevail, then Hillary should win convincingly. Of course, she also has to stop being defensive. She uses a private server, and shouldn't have, so stop answering questions beyond that.

Imo the debates will decide this thing. What is unusual is Two Tone Donnie can speak continuously forever flip flopping and saying shite that has no rational support, but he sounds like he really believes what he's saying.

Flip flop, yes. But not on the larger points or concerns of this nation. Illegal border crossings, unvetted Arab imports, a terrible economy, horrendous trade agreements where the USA is being played the fool, the mockery of Christian values at the altar of sexual perversion demands, and a few others --- on those matters Trump sounds intent on trying to make a difference. Still, by far, the lesser of the two evils.

If facts matter and normal rules of discourse prevail, then Hillary should win convincingly. Of course, she also has to stop being defensive. She uses a private server, and shouldn't have, so stop answering questions beyond that.

In other words, in war truth is the first casualty.
What a shame for the common good.

Plus.....
I'm "deplorable"

I would agree with you.

The trouble is that she is getting smeared by the optics of everything.

Her little "episode" last Sunday is costing her. Should it ? I don't think so. But it is.

She can't afford to hand over another gaffe...such as the deplorables.

Truthfully, I think she never counted on this kind of scrap and she does not know how to handle it.

Show us where the Washington Post says Clinton might cancel the first debate, retard.

Truthfully, I think she never counted on this kind of scrap and she does not know how to handle it.

So-called "scraps" are what will make a candidate even stronger...Yes, its probably true that Clinton never expected for a charlatan to gain so much popularity...she did not count on the latent racism that still exists in a good portion of the citizenry in this country......Her task is to get saner voters to fully understand the danger of having a moron actually access the oval office, and get them to the polls this Nov.

Still waiting for that WaPo link which says Hillary might cancel the first debate.

Forum List

Back