Wowsa, Washington Post Says Crooked Hillary Might Cancel First Debate

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Piss guzzling retards. I bet you've already gotten back in line for a refill.

Truthfully, I think she never counted on this kind of scrap and she does not know how to handle it.

So-called "scraps" are what will make a candidate even stronger...Yes, its probably true that Clinton never expected for a charlatan to gain so much popularity...she did not count on the latent racism that still exists in a good portion of the citizenry in this country......Her task is to get saner voters to fully understand the danger of having a moron actually access the oval office, and get them to the polls this Nov.

I agree with your characterization of trump.

As to your characterization of Americans.....go screw yourself.

The problem is that Clinton is a lying SOS who keeps driving that very fact home.

What a lousy choice we have.

I agree...I do not think she fears Trump. What she does fear is her weaknesses being exposed. Even liberals find it hard to like her and she is not a good debater. She also fears another health event during the debate.
We all know that whatever happens on that stage, you....along with Trump...will report that he kicked her ass and was stronger on the issues. You thought he performed better in that CIC forum. He thinks he did as well.

That's where the delusion comes in. You fuckers simply do not live in reality. It's really beyond words.
Americans think Trump did better too....

No they don't. You are a retard who thinks online polls are accurate. I can't help you.

Accurate or not she's dropping like a stone in nearly every poll. What once was a commanding lead has vanished

Ah, but what's your prediction? You're so good at picking the winners in a race. :lol: (see signature)

Do you have the quote from C_Clayton_Jones who said the same thing ?

Trump would NOT kick Hillary's ass in a debate.

Nor even attempt so to do.

Too much chance of a near miss, bursting the piss bag and flooding the state.

We all know that whatever happens on that stage, you....along with Trump...will report that he kicked her ass and was stronger on the issues. You thought he performed better in that CIC forum. He thinks he did as well.

That's where the delusion comes in. You fuckers simply do not live in reality. It's really beyond words.

No they don't. You are a retard who thinks online polls are accurate. I can't help you.

Accurate or not she's dropping like a stone in nearly every poll. What once was a commanding lead has vanished

Ah, but what's your prediction? You're so good at picking the winners in a race. :lol: (see signature)

He's not voting for him.

Surprise, surprise. She got her ass handed to her by The Donald at the Commander in Chief debate and then suffered a Parkinson's freeze. No wonder she is scared shitless to stand for 90 minutes straight.
You let us know when that happens, ok?

She'll duck out of the debate...all of them if she can.

She wants to face the world's worst leaders but can't face Trump. :p

The same Trump who skipped a debate because he didn't want to face Megyn Kelly? :lol:
This story is probably fed to the Drumpf minions by the Drumpf campaign themselves.....they will accept any lies...and not care when it's obvious they were lied to.

He's not voting for him.

Clayton was yacking for months about Donald the moron (my terminology) would never be the nominee. People like Clayton are why Trump the dork is where he is.

He's not voting for him.

Clayton was yacking for months about Donald the moron (my terminology) would never be the nominee. People like Clayton are why Trump the dork is where he is.

Most people, at first, didn't think he'd be the nominee...myself included. Some people actually thought there was still sanity left in the GOP. Y'all proved us wrong. Bully for you?

There are times when it seems no words will suffice.

There are no words which describe just how stupid this argument is.

If you think that Hillary Clinton is in any way fearful of facing Donald Trump in a serious debate, you are simply an idiot.

She is afraid of holding a presser

He's not voting for him.

Most people, at first, didn't think he'd be the nominee...myself included. Some people actually thought there was still sanity left in the GOP. Y'all proved us wrong. Bully for you?

The GOP hates Donald.

Surprise, surprise. She got her ass handed to her by The Donald at the Commander in Chief debate and then suffered a Parkinson's freeze. No wonder she is scared shitless to stand for 90 minutes straight.

she cant stand for 90 minutes

He's not voting for him.

Who would have been a more sane choice?

At any rate, why are progressives so upset with Trump? He is clearly a progressive on most issues. One would logically think they would like him.

Look at all four candidates for POTUS. All of them are progressives. Progs win again, but they don't know it. The DNC, MSM, and Oligarchy inflame them so easily.

After The Donald devastates Crooked Hillary...again, Mike Pence is going fuck up that douchebag Tim Kaine. Folks, I was not pleased with Pence in regards to certain issues, but he has proved to be the badest ass in being classy, polite, yet rock solid when dealing with the lying media and is going to destroy the fat, ugly fucktard Kaine.

At any rate, why are progressives so upset with Trump? He is clearly a progressive on most issues. One would logically think they would like him.

Look at all four candidates for POTUS. All of them are progressives. Progs win again, but they don't know it. The DNC, MSM, and Oligarchy inflame them so easily.

You know, Gip, I actually agree with you...Trump IS somewhat progressive.....
BUT WITH ONE (or two) MAJOR differences..

He is a BULLSHITTER of unparalleled proportions; in the same way that Trump managed to scam his Trump u. students, he quadrupled down and scammed a huge portion of the electorate with promises that could NEVER be fulfilled,

There are times when it seems no words will suffice.

There are no words which describe just how stupid this argument is.

If you think that Hillary Clinton is in any way fearful of facing Donald Trump in a serious debate, you are simply an idiot.

She should probably be more fearful of the illness or disease that she has.

The question has to be asked...

We have been told Hillary is sick and lack energy, she is really poor at her job......

So if she wins the debate, doesn't that make Trump loosing to a sick woman....

You know, Gip, I actually agree with you...Trump IS somewhat progressive.....
BUT WITH ONE (or two) MAJOR differences..

He is a BULLSHITTER of unparalleled proportions; in the same way that Trump managed to scam his Trump u. students, he quadrupled down and scammed a huge portion of the electorate with promises that could NEVER be fulfilled,
And I agree he is a bull shitter, but where we may differ is Hillary is a much bigger bull shitter plus corrupt plus a criminal plus terribly ill.

Forum List

Back