Wowsa, Washington Post Says Crooked Hillary Might Cancel First Debate

There are times when it seems no words will suffice.

There are no words which describe just how stupid this argument is.

If you think that Hillary Clinton is in any way fearful of facing Donald Trump in a serious debate, you are simply an idiot.
I agree...I do not think she fears Trump. What she does fear is her weaknesses being exposed. Even liberals find it hard to like her and she is not a good debater. She also fears another health event during the debate.
We all know that whatever happens on that stage, you....along with Trump...will report that he kicked her ass and was stronger on the issues. You thought he performed better in that CIC forum. He thinks he did as well.

That's where the delusion comes in. You fuckers simply do not live in reality. It's really beyond words.

If you think that Hillary Clinton is in any way fearful of facing Donald Trump in a serious debate, you are simply an idiot.
I agree...I do not think she fears Trump. What she does fear is her weaknesses being exposed. Even liberals find it hard to like her and she is not a good debater. She also fears another health event during the debate.
We all know that whatever happens on that stage, you....along with Trump...will report that he kicked her ass and was stronger on the issues. You thought he performed better in that CIC forum. He thinks he did as well.

That's where the delusion comes in. You fuckers simply do not live in reality. It's really beyond words.
Americans think Trump did better too....

No they don't. You are a retard who thinks online polls are accurate. I can't help you.

No they don't. You are a retard who thinks online polls are accurate. I can't help you.
Except, they do.....

I understand you are scared your hitlery is losing....as well you should be...:lol:

You silly lefties will never get it. I NEVER posted nor thought he did better at the CIC forum.

Both candidates are terribly flawed and both are statist progressives, which should make you silly leftists happy. You win either way the election goes again, but your media must inflame you flamers and you buy their BS every f-ing time.

You silly lefties will never get it. I NEVER posted nor thought he did better at the CIC forum.

Both candidates are terribly flawed and both are statist progressives, which should make you silly leftists happy. You win either way the election goes again, but your media must inflame you flamers and you buy their BS every f-ing time.

My mistake...if you didn't say that you think he did better at that forum. My apologies.

Tell me...do you think she did better?

My mistake...if you didn't say that you think he did better at that forum. My apologies.

How old are you - 8?

How old are you - 8?

You think that question is childish? I wonder why?

The guy must have an opinion regarding who performed better at that forum. You have an opinion, don't you?

If she cancels the debate it won't be because she's 'afraid' of Trump. You supporter really underestimate mrs bill. She may be a pathological liar and a corrupt-to-the-core politician, but she is not stupid. Trump doesn't even know what he doesn't know. No, if she cancels the debate it will be for one reason .... her health is failing. And thanks to the 9/11 vid, we all know it. She was being watched and scrutinized prior to that vid. Now that we're on to her bullshit health excuses? People will be watching her with a magnifying glass.
She has been scrutinized with a magnifying glass for decades now. That isn't something that just started happening this week.

I did not watch it so logically, I cannot offer an opinion. I never watch idiots debate...so naturally, I never watch presidential debates.

Hey......am I the only one who still keeps laughing their ass off watching Hilda bob up and down about to collapse before getting in that van? Hysterical, right?:eusa_dance:
I doubt it. There are a ton of assholes in this world just like you.

Jilian is laughing. Told you left wing women are the dumbest things on this planet. Especially the American ones.

Nothing dumber.

Accurate or not she's dropping like a stone in nearly every poll. What once was a commanding lead has vanished

If she cancels the debate it won't be because she's 'afraid' of Trump. You supporter really underestimate mrs bill. She may be a pathological liar and a corrupt-to-the-core politician, but she is not stupid. Trump doesn't even know what he doesn't know. No, if she cancels the debate it will be for one reason .... her health is failing. And thanks to the 9/11 vid, we all know it. She was being watched and scrutinized prior to that vid. Now that we're on to her bullshit health excuses? People will be watching her with a magnifying glass.
She has been scrutinized with a magnifying glass for decades now. That isn't something that just started happening this week.
However, real Americans started paying closer attention this week......and don't like what they see...

Stick a fork in your hitlery, she's done.....

I did not watch it so logically, I cannot offer an opinion. I never watch idiots debate...so naturally, I never watch presidential debates.

Awesome. You are participating in a thread about "idiots debating". But you never watch them...and you only care that she fears a health event.

I believe you. Why wouldn't I?

Forum List

Back