Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Who would better know if the Obomanation was/is a muslim, than a practitioner of BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY, which the Manchurian muslim was BFF with for 20 years and worshiped at his "CHURCH"! Seems Wright thinks he was/is a muslim!

In a shocking interview yesterday on the Sean Hannity Radio Show, author Ed Klein said Barack Obama’s former pastor helped Obama accept Christianity without having to renounce Islam.
The Daily Caller reported:

Klein also said Wright told him he “made it comfortable” for Obama to accept Christianity without having renounce his “Islamic background,” which Klein said he has on tape.

Ummm........hey did you see that racist white guy in Texas??! Huh? Did you see him? He's racist...white guy.

Accepting Chrisitianity without denouncing heritage.

Sounds like BHO assimilated well as a Christian.

Are you still agnostic, Vigilante?

We are back to this crap again. It was crazy the first time around. Not to mention it draws attention away from legitimate issues Republican candidates can be discussing. Now it's gonna be "Do you think the President is a Muslim or a foreigner" all day everyday. Thank you Donald Trump.

• Banned
Is that it? Only 3, 2 digit IQ'd liberals defending the Manchurian muslim... come on people, you idiots can do better than this... It certainly proves his ISLAMIC BACKGROUND.... and that, to these DEEP THINKERS doesn't mean he was a muslim.....:ahole-1:s...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Let's all remember what a talented liar Ed Klein is. In 2012, Ed Klein said that he knew FOR SURE (and had sources, folks!!!) that Bill Clinton was going to torpedo Obama at the 2012 Democratic National Convention:

How Clinton plans to upstage Obama at the DNC

"“If I were the president,” one of these insiders told me, “I’d wake up at night in a cold sweat wondering what surprises Clinton is going to come up with.”"

Of course, former President Bill Clinton gave an incredible 48 minute speech and had Obama's back the entire time. No torpedo.

And those 4 sources? They never came forth. They probably never existed.

Ed Klein is a small, weird, surreal liar.

So, yeah, let's hear the tapes.

We are back to this crap again. It was crazy the first time around. Not to mention it draws attention away from legitimate issues Republican candidates can be discussing. Now it's gonna be "Do you think the President is a Muslim or a foreigner" all day everyday. Thank you Donald Trump.

Well, you can take the Republican out of a Birfer, but you can't take the Birfer out of a Republican....

I too look forward to watching the GOP immolate itself. Again. Hallelujah, amen.

Forum List

Back