Wrong - It wasn't BLM, it was a white racist just like YOU

So you hate white people because we're so racist? You haven't thought that one through, have you, racist?

Stop trying to hide behind white people you fucking clown. I have no problem with sane white people, as my 8 years on this site demonstrates. I hate racist white people like you who I identify as pink to avoid the confusion.

Pinkies only exist to embarrass the fuck out of white people .. who also reject your ignorance.

Yes, I think blacks are as capable as whites and don't need lower bars or more handouts. You keep mentioning how racist that is. It's really made me reflect on my life. I still don't think blacks are inferior, but you keep telling me they are and you're black. Maybe I need to open my mind more.

On further reflection, I don't think blacks are inferior, I think you are. You are an inferior human being. You're bigoted, ignorant and full of hate. The world would be better off if you put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger. And no one would be better than the black community who you spend your life trying to pull down with you. Hmm, that's what I thought before ...
I use to think blacks were as capable, until I found out that view point is racist.

They simply cannot make it without "special accommodations." Like lowering test score standards in order to fill quotas and hiring them based on the color of their skin even if they are less qualified.

That, I swear to God, is what they demand. Of course, even when they get all of that, still not enough.

You realize by saying they are capable, is you being racist in their eyes, right?

I'm a little confused about what you are asking me because you seem to be asking me if I realize what I said in the post you were responding to.

Yes, that is my question to RacistAsShit, how is thinking blacks are as capable as whites "racist?"

He's not the sharpest knife in the tool shed. He also keeps calling me a Trump supporter. Apparently whites in his mind are all Trump supporters even when we say we're voting for Gary Johnson and bash Trump and Trump supporters ...
Oh I was confused too. You see, "normal people" every other race it seems, are offended when they are patronized or used for votes.

Not blacks. No no no.

They want to be patronized cause it seems they are admitting they are incapable. So, if me or you call them capable, then we are denying the truth. The truth is they are not capable.

What else are we to conclude when they continually call for the lowering of standards so they can be accepted into colleges etc?

:lol: The Pigeon speaks .. Check this out Mr. Pigeon .. Obviously you have no understanding of the meaning nor purpose of politics. Owls would understand .. a pigeon wouldn't.

Look up 'Quid-pro-quo' .. hit me back when you figure it out.

While you're at it.. take a stroll by the mirror and ask yourself how it is that an idiot like you can presume to give advice about politics, society, or just life in general.

That's a mystery..

Why has Trump and white leaders not rejected this horrid event?

Not reading the discussion, are you, Polly. Trump supporters are rejecting this horrid event and some have directly called for his execution. The world revolves around your queen, doesn't it?

OMG, RacistAsShit, how do you deal with that I have no respect for a white liberal shill like you? Oh yeah, you don't ...

I read just fine and apparently you do not.

I didnt ask about Trump SUPPORTERS did I? Now stop whining and seeing messages that arent there skippy

Did Trump say Iowa was a black?

Not reading the discussion, are you, Polly. Trump supporters are rejecting this horrid event and some have directly called for his execution. The world revolves around your queen, doesn't it?

OMG, RacistAsShit, how do you deal with that I have no respect for a white liberal shill like you? Oh yeah, you don't ...

I didnt ask about Trump SUPPORTERS did I? Now stop whining and seeing messages that arent there skippy

I asked why hasnt Trump spoken out about this. Why hasnt he?

Stop trying to hide behind white people you fucking clown. I have no problem with sane white people, as my 8 years on this site demonstrates. I hate racist white people like you who I identify as pink to avoid the confusion.

Pinkies only exist to embarrass the fuck out of white people .. who also reject your ignorance.

Yes, I think blacks are as capable as whites and don't need lower bars or more handouts. You keep mentioning how racist that is. It's really made me reflect on my life. I still don't think blacks are inferior, but you keep telling me they are and you're black. Maybe I need to open my mind more.

On further reflection, I don't think blacks are inferior, I think you are. You are an inferior human being. You're bigoted, ignorant and full of hate. The world would be better off if you put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger. And no one would be better than the black community who you spend your life trying to pull down with you. Hmm, that's what I thought before ...
I use to think blacks were as capable, until I found out that view point is racist.

They simply cannot make it without "special accommodations." Like lowering test score standards in order to fill quotas and hiring them based on the color of their skin even if they are less qualified.

That, I swear to God, is what they demand. Of course, even when they get all of that, still not enough.

You realize by saying they are capable, is you being racist in their eyes, right?

I'm a little confused about what you are asking me because you seem to be asking me if I realize what I said in the post you were responding to.

Yes, that is my question to RacistAsShit, how is thinking blacks are as capable as whites "racist?"

He's not the sharpest knife in the tool shed. He also keeps calling me a Trump supporter. Apparently whites in his mind are all Trump supporters even when we say we're voting for Gary Johnson and bash Trump and Trump supporters ...
Oh I was confused too. You see, "normal people" every other race it seems, are offended when they are patronized or used for votes.

Not blacks. No no no.

They want to be patronized cause it seems they are admitting they are incapable. So, if me or you call them capable, then we are denying the truth. The truth is they are not capable.

What else are we to conclude when they continually call for the lowering of standards so they can be accepted into colleges etc?

:lol: The Pigeon speaks .. Check this out Mr. Pigeon .. Obviously you have no understanding of the meaning nor purpose of politics. Owls would understand .. a pigeon wouldn't.

While you're at it.. take a stroll by the mirror and ask yourself how it is that an idiot like you can presume to give advice about politics, society, or just life in general.

That's a mystery..

Remember that white lady who asked directions? You told her, didn't you?

I asked why he would

I asked why he would

1. Because he always talks about how cops are being gunned down...but only in the inner cities

2. Its customary to ask leaders of a certain race to denounce violent actions or else its seen as they like those actions.

Has something changed?

He has spoken out about it you fucking lying loser.

Not blacks. No no no.

That's a mystery..

LOL, using my mirror point showing you have no content of your own. As for giving advice, yes, anyone who wants to know about hating Whitie just needs to ask and you'll deliver

I asked why he would

1. Because he always talks about how cops are being gunned down...but only in the inner cities

2. Its customary to ask leaders of a certain race to denounce violent actions or else its seen as they like those actions.

Has something changed?

What does a white guy killing white cops have to do with racism?

Tell me how you hold Al Sharpton to the same standard where he addresses white on white crime or black on black crime like he addresses accusations of white on black crime

He has spoken out about it you fucking lying loser.

So RacistAsShit and ClosedMinded. He didn't mention any race in that clip. Is that code for racism to you brainiacs?

I asked why he would

Has something changed?

Tell me how you hold Al Sharpton to the same standard where he addresses white on white crime or black on black crime like he addresses accusations of white on black crime

This is the second time you're seeing shit no one has said. Learn to read

Not blacks. No no no.

That's a mystery..

LOL, using my mirror point showing you have no content of your own. As for giving advice, yes, anyone who wants to know about hating Whitie just needs to ask and you'll deliver

:lol: Then post any quote of mine that says I hate white people you idiot.

Not blacks. No no no.

That's a mystery..

<crickets>

I asked why he would

Has something changed?

This is the second time you're seeing shit no one has said. Learn to read

Owl handed your ass to you and now you're deflecting

Not blacks. No no no.

That's a mystery..

I asked you to show any quote I hate blacks except you and you've run away and hid every time, you have zero. Now you want to skip your non-response and ask me to provide you quotes?

Forum List

Back