Wrong - It wasn't BLM, it was a white racist just like YOU

I'm a little confused about what you are asking me because you seem to be asking me if I realize what I said in the post you were responding to.

Yes, that is my question to RacistAsShit, how is thinking blacks are as capable as whites "racist?"

He's not the sharpest knife in the tool shed. He also keeps calling me a Trump supporter. Apparently whites in his mind are all Trump supporters even when we say we're voting for Gary Johnson and bash Trump and Trump supporters ...
Oh I was confused too. You see, "normal people" every other race it seems, are offended when they are patronized or used for votes.

Not blacks. No no no.

They want to be patronized cause it seems they are admitting they are incapable. So, if me or you call them capable, then we are denying the truth. The truth is they are not capable.

What else are we to conclude when they continually call for the lowering of standards so they can be accepted into colleges etc?

:lol: The Pigeon speaks .. Check this out Mr. Pigeon .. Obviously you have no understanding of the meaning nor purpose of politics. Owls would understand .. a pigeon wouldn't.

Look up 'Quid-pro-quo' .. hit me back when you figure it out.

While you're at it.. take a stroll by the mirror and ask yourself how it is that an idiot like you can presume to give advice about politics, society, or just life in general.

That's a mystery..

LOL, using my mirror point showing you have no content of your own. As for giving advice, yes, anyone who wants to know about hating Whitie just needs to ask and you'll deliver

:lol: Then post any quote of mine that says I hate white people you idiot.

<crickets>

Jesus, it was 5 minutes and I hadn't posted anything else, what is wrong with you? I mean besides being a Whitie hating racist?

Oh I was confused too. You see, "normal people" every other race it seems, are offended when they are patronized or used for votes.

Not blacks. No no no.

They want to be patronized cause it seems they are admitting they are incapable. So, if me or you call them capable, then we are denying the truth. The truth is they are not capable.

What else are we to conclude when they continually call for the lowering of standards so they can be accepted into colleges etc?

:lol: The Pigeon speaks .. Check this out Mr. Pigeon .. Obviously you have no understanding of the meaning nor purpose of politics. Owls would understand .. a pigeon wouldn't.

While you're at it.. take a stroll by the mirror and ask yourself how it is that an idiot like you can presume to give advice about politics, society, or just life in general.

That's a mystery..

LOL, using my mirror point showing you have no content of your own. As for giving advice, yes, anyone who wants to know about hating Whitie just needs to ask and you'll deliver

<crickets>

Jesus, it was 5 minutes and I hadn't posted anything else, what is wrong with you? I mean besides being a Whitie hating racist?
Well, he convinced me. The problem is he is black and incapable of achieving anything without the help of whitey.

They were right the whole time.

That's a mystery..

<crickets>

Well, he convinced me. The problem is he is black and incapable of achieving anything without the help of whitey.

They were right the whole time.

Good point. I think you're right, RacistAsShit can't live without handouts from Whitie. I mean we pay his bills? No wonder he hates us so much

Not blacks. No no no.

That's a mystery..

<crickets>

So exactly what are you waiting on now? :0)

Where are my racist posts espousing my hate of white people? You said this would be easy .. obviously you're a liar and uneducated.

Ya know that comment might hold more meaning if blacks didnt prove on a daily basis that they are morons.

You're a fucking moron. Why would I care about what a moron thinks?

No doubt that you're one of those who blamed BLM for this crime.

Of course I suspected it was a black guy.
Who wouldnt with your track record?

:0) That's because you're ignorant.

Acts of terrorism in this country are typically committed by white men just like you.

Yeah...white guys are always ambushing cops.

White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

Yes, you're stupid.
Yeah, white men are going around doing all the killing. Must be democrats. Your desperation is pathetic, uncle Tom.

That's a mystery..

<crickets>

Where are my racist posts espousing my hate of white people? You said this would be easy .. obviously you're a liar and uneducated.
Shills and dim scum ALWAYS ask leading retard questions like this, ALWAYS. Trying to make yourself look a like a real man.

That's a mystery..

<crickets>

I asked first, so exactly what are you waiting on now? :0)

Where are my racist posts espousing my hate of black people? You said this would be easy .. obviously you're a liar and uneducated

That's a mystery..

<crickets>

Do you deny hating "Whities" who refuse to bow down to your racism and capitulate to everything you want?

Black as coal and dumb as dirt was just so happy when he head the shooter was white cuz he thought that would excuse all the black cop killers...oh look whitey does it too...dat means we negroes cannot be blamed....but when i sent him proof that Negroes kill and comitt all sorts of violence disproportionately to their perecentage of the population he acted like he did not understand what 'disproportionate' means?

Even the moron obama said blacks comitt crimes disproportionately to their population percentage and he went further and said there are reasons for that...he just didnt know what they were...or at least he did not cite the reasons for it.

Time to get real........is black violence related to genetics or to culture or to some combination thereof?....and before someone tries to blame it on slavery....blacks exhibit the same behavioral problem of a propensity for violence wherever they are...even in countries that never had slavery.

Violence is so commonplace in the African-American community that some people have accepted violence as a common everyday occurrence and to be expected in the ghetto. Someone gets shot and as soon as the crime scene is cleared the community returns to doing what they do with no thought of trying to improve the situation...the reality being...if the white boys cant or wont fix it for them...then just fawgett about fixing it...no initiative and no desire in the black community to fix the problem...except for a very few black preachers who are called uncle toms when they dare talk about it. One thing foe sho until you admit a problem exists....no way will it be fixed.

The Color of Crime

Last edited:
Pot, kettle...I see you've met.

:lol: Sure stupid motherfucker .. I'm the problem .. not the white guy who actually murdered the cops.

All racists are the problem. So yes, you're the problem, racist.

:lol:

Personally, I don't find racism funny. Interesting you do.

I find you to be absolutely hilarious .. and quite silly..

Racism is all over this board .. but I'm the problem. :0) Stupid.

Yes, you and all the other racists are a problem, a big one. Your moniker says it all, backed up by numerous blanket statement posts about races other than yours.

But I'm sure you'd have no problem with someone going by 'WhiteAsSnow'...:cool-45:

It goes both ways and you prove that every time you spill your vile racism here.

You're denying there are racists on this board?
You're here....:lol:

Some of us haven't forgotten that you were one of the racists who blamed it on a black guy.

2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

Link?

Didn't think so.

Hmm..crickets

There's a link in my post you illiterate fucks.

A link in which I did not post, yet you blamed me specifically.

You were saying something about illiterate fucks...

My God you're stupid.

02xp-desMoines-master315.jpg

Contrary to the racist judgement of uneducated whites / Trump supporters, there is your suspect in the ambush murders of two Iowa police officers.

Just another white racist just like the many who post on this board who hate black people, just like those who accused BLM of the murders.

That is the face of Donald Trump and his legions of racist morons.

Black Lives Matter Doesn’t Kill Cops

Check your history. Black Lives Matter does not cause people to hate police. On the contrary, a long history of violence against minorities has created distrust and resentment toward law enforcement officers. Black Lives Matter began only in 2013. But radicalized police violence traces back long before Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown. James Baldwin wrote about it in 1966: “the police treat the Negro like a dog.” Living Colour sang about it in 1990: “Police man license to kill.” Los Angeles burned over it in 1992. This problem isn’t new, it’s a lot older than Baldwin, and hushing it up won’t make it go away.

----

"Dr. King attested to racism’s violence long before the Civil Rights Movement protests. Protest movements simply call our attention to violence that is already present. The United States is the world’s most violent industrialized nation, after all. Our national roots lie in a quest for freedom on the part of white men who also massacred and enslaved others. That violence continues to course through the national bloodstream. Black Lives Matter is a nonviolent response to a violent society. Misguided people may twist its critique into an excuse for violence, yes. But even more, racist people are looking for reasons to call the movement violent ― just like racists blamed Dr. King for their own violence long, long ago. Don’t let ‘em fool you."
Black Lives Matter Doesn't Kill Cops | Huffington Post

Your circles are tainted.

Forum List

Back