🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Wrong then, wrong now"

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Since former Vice-President Cheney has decided to break with a very long tradition and criticize the current administration over the Iran Deal, now that it looks like there is no way the Senate GOP can undo said deal, the White House has responded with a pretty powerful video mocking Dick Cheney:

In the video are also 2 very damning clips of Cheney's interview on FOX news.

It uses his own words against him.

And the WH has put this video front and center at the WH website:

2015-09-009 WH shoots back verbally at Darth Vader Cheney.png

I am personally uncomfortable seeing food fights between two administrations, but Cheney started this by opening his mouth. He is no longer Vice-President of the USA and has no business doing this. I also think that Cheney is very, very wrong on this. A military option should be the very LAST option. Cheney wants it to be the FIRST option. That is just plain old wrong.

Darn, I thought the thread title was a personal admission.
I recall Carter criticizing Bush when he was in office, so it is hardly unprecedented. More ignorant claptrap from the chief purveyor of drekk on this site.

• Banned
I recall Carter criticizing Bush when he was in office, so it is hardly unprecedented. More ignorant claptrap from the chief purveyor of drekk on this site.

Well, then, you could always cough up a link or two to back up your claim.
Or you can simply remain the insufferable dickwad you are.
Have a nice day, puppy dog.

Check my sig line. Your ignorance is not my problem.

You make sense Stat,. which surprising considering you support Hillary

Check my sig line. Your ignorance is not my problem.

This idiot waits for his daily spoon fed talking points and then starts threads on them..... sad really.

Dick Cheney more than any other American politician since Vietnam is the one who belongs in prison's solitary confiment with only a Bible and guards who will not talk to him.

Forum List

Back