WTC building 7

Hey Penny,I never heard back from you if you watched these four videos here of mine yet?

WTC building 7 Page 72 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the trolls here wont listen to them and talk about the information and evidence in them,so would sure like to hear you discuss them since you DONT cover your ears and close your eyes each time they are shown. they wont listen to them so would like SOMEONE to comment on the facts discussed in them and comment on them.

thats what you end up doing when you discuss this with trolls,they evade the facts and wont watch your videos you post just engaging in childish name calling one liners,so i have no choice but to ask a fellow truther to discuss the information in them.lol
Why would anyone be persuaded by goofy conspiracy theories.
because no one can explain the free fall collapse of building 7 and over 2000 architects, engineers, have put there names and reputations on the line to publicly say WTC 7 was a controlled demolition
World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9 11 - Home
There was no free fall collapse, except for the collapse of your goofy conspiracy theory.
  • Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
  • Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
  • Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity
  • Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation
Did you know that Robert Bowman is a former Rabbi?

Hey Penny,I never heard back from you if you watched these four videos here of mine yet?

the trolls here wont listen to them and talk about the information and evidence in them,so would sure like to hear you discuss them since you DONT cover your ears and close your eyes each time they are shown. they wont listen to them so would like SOMEONE to comment on the facts discussed in them and comment on them.

thats what you end up doing when you discuss this with trolls,they evade the facts and wont watch your videos you post just engaging in childish name calling one liners,so i have no choice but to ask a fellow truther to discuss the information in them.lol
because no one can explain the free fall collapse of building 7 and over 2000 architects, engineers, have put there names and reputations on the line to publicly say WTC 7 was a controlled demolition
There was no free fall collapse, except for the collapse of your goofy conspiracy theory.
  • Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
  • Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity
thats nice

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
    "Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." http://www.ae911truth.org
Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:
Notice how the Jooooooos are trying to trying to blame the Air Force (run by the Saudi monarchy) for 9/11.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret
) –
U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report
that would of been the 9/11 commission not the jooos crazy lady
The 9/11 commission members met secretly in the offices of the Israeli a Intelligence.

Dats da twoof.

thats nice
Nice? That's all you can say, nice?

Robert Bowman is reported to have had a romantic affair with several Israeli Intelligence Service agents.

Simply listen to the inane ramblings of debwunkers then listen to this Man ..

Notice how the Jooooooos are trying to trying to blame the Air Force (run by the Saudi monarchy) for 9/11.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret
) –
U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

Debwunkers are wholly dependent on inane make believe as they can not dispute controlled demolition
There's nothing inane about the twoof.

Did you know that the 9/11 Commission was secretly funded by the Mossad?

you really think your amature video made by some nobody debwunks Robert bowman and 2000 architects and engineers

you really think your amature video made by some nobody debwunks Robert bowman and 2000 architects and engineers

Do you really think that the former Rabbi Robert Bowman Can be trusted.

Yes. absolutely , proven through a life time of achievement and patriotic service.. other than your slanderous make believe..do have any reason to call this patriots integrity or expertise into question ?

your videos are proof of your delusion and denial and are not based in reality. the 2000 architects, engineers for 911 truth..the professors, the top level military veterans like bowman are the face of 9/11 truth not your crude fantasy strawman

what would be the earth-shattering implications of molten steel at the WTC site?
that jet fuel burns hotter than the twoofers will admit.
when you get a chance watch the documentary national geographic science and conspiracy .
there's a chapter in the film that explodes (pun intended) all the twoofer bullshit about jet fuel and it's effect on the twin towers,

but there is no steel that failed due to fire that I can find

can you show us any wtc steel that looks like this?

no of course you canr, but you can show us lots of steel that was cut, well if you had even a remote clue what to look for.
wrong as always !
you are the queen of no clue..

I already know what your bullshit defense will be .
you'll blather some nonsense about it not being exactly the same as yours.

your first pic isnt the core

the second has a nice clean cut that you are hiding.

in fact its one of the all time favs for proving explosive demolition!

yer doing great! keep up the good work!

Do you really think that the former Rabbi Robert Bowman Can be trusted.

Yes. absolutely , proven through a life time of achievement and patriotic service.. other than your slanderous make believe..do have any reason to call this patriots integrity or expertise into question ?

Thats just what the Joooooooos want you to believe. In fact, you sound like a paid shill for Mossad.

what would be the earth-shattering implications of molten steel at the WTC site?
when you get a chance watch the documentary national geographic science and conspiracy .
there's a chapter in the film that explodes (pun intended) all the twoofer bullshit about jet fuel and it's effect on the twin towers,

no of course you canr, but you can show us lots of steel that was cut, well if you had even a remote clue what to look for.
wrong as always !

wrong as always !

lol.. you do not give a shit what you post do you..did you even watch that 15 sec video ? it couldn't be anymore pointless...you should be fired.. you should at least be required to try to put up some kind of coherent counter argument

wrong as always !

lol.. you do not give a shit what you post do you..did you even watch that 15 sec video ? it couldn't be anymore pointless...you should be fired.. you should at least be required to try to put up some kind of coherent counter argument

beat me to the draw, never seen such absurd useless posts as comes from these duhbwunker dopes out here.

wrong as always !

You poor, dear. Your cult of conspiracy theory loons has been made a laughing stock and you're angry.

Forum List

Back