WTF ...a British rapper beheaded Foley

Is Country Joe of Country Joe and The Fish a senator..or was a senator? The 80's hippied joint smokin' singing "Up Against The Wall Muthafucka" are now "the man". lol

Country Joe McDonald is not and never has been an elected official.

He's still as "radical" in his politics as he's ever been, also. Lots of fun to hang out with, still.
Sorry. I thought he was. Oh. Wait. Here comes a cop! All dressed in blue! He's after me! He's after you! ;)

Is Country Joe of Country Joe and The Fish a senator..or was a senator? The 80's hippied joint smokin' singing "Up Against The Wall Muthafucka" are now "the man". lol

Country Joe McDonald is not and never has been an elected official.

He's still as "radical" in his politics as he's ever been, also. Lots of fun to hang out with, still.
Sorry. I thought he was. Oh. Wait. Here comes a cop! All dressed in blue! He's after me! He's after you! ;)

Sonny Bono was a senator.

Brotha Lynch Hung Meat Cleaver 2013 Complex
History of rap. Great cultural export. As bad as that satan thrash metal crap that White kids go berserk over.

"Satan thrash metal"?

:lol:

Yeah, he pretty much just said all we'll ever need to know about himself with that scintillating post, didn't he?

Bush92 = moron.

I don't find it a laughing matter. These two dickheads, who should of had the shit slapped out of them by mommy and daddy, are typical White video game plsying, thrash metal pussies. And that rapper that cut off that Christian mans head...another example of western cultural demise.

And now I ask you, Copernicus:

Do you have a point???

There are exceptions to every rule, but by and large, the worst thing any of those bands ever did was appeal to kids that you obviously have never understood.

Some idiots have claimed through the years that those bands influenced them to kill people, but so what?

Again, there are exceptions to every rule.

And you obviously don't understand rock and roll.

And now I ask you, Copernicus:

Do you have a point???

There are exceptions to every rule, but by and large, the worst thing any of those bands ever did was appeal to kids that you obviously have never understood.

Some idiots have claimed through the years that those bands influenced them to kill people, but so what?

Again, there are exceptions to every rule.

And you obviously don't understand rock and roll.

You don't know what rock and roll is son,I will give you an example:

Brotha Lynch Hung Meat Cleaver 2013 Complex
History of rap. Great cultural export. As bad as that satan thrash metal crap that White kids go berserk over.

"Satan thrash metal"?

:lol:

Yeah, he pretty much just said all we'll ever need to know about himself with that scintillating post, didn't he?

Bush92 = moron.

I don't find it a laughing matter. These two dickheads, who should of had the shit slapped out of them by mommy and daddy, are typical White video game plsying, thrash metal pussies. And that rapper that cut off that Christian mans head...another example of western cultural demise.

Three things:

1. Ain't nobody here "laughing", Sherlock.
  2. The words should of make no fucking sense: should have is correct.
  3. Bet you wouldn't have called someone a "thrash metal pussy" in the mosh pit of a vintage Megadeth or Anthrax concert — not unless you were carrying a gun, that is. And something tells me that you probably do that quite frequently.

Must of missed those pits. Too busy carrying an M-60 at that time. But some friends did take me to a White Zombie concert in 1995...and yes I was packing heat.

And I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and say that you likely can't name as much as a single chord in that entire song — much less tell us how to play the guitar solo.

Bush92 said:
Must of missed those pits. Too busy carrying an M-60 at that time.

Anyone can be a decorated war veteran online, bud.

Bush92 said:
But some friends did take me to a White Zombie concert in 1995...and yes I was packing heat.

White Zombie in 1995 is kid's play compared to a vintage 80s Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer or Anthrax show.

And taking to gun to one of them would have been a sure-as-shit way to get your ass kicked really quick, "son".

Must of missed those pits. Too busy carrying an M-60 at that time. But some friends did take me to a White Zombie concert in 1995...and yes I was packing heat.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Odd that we never hear about guys in 80s hair bands who've beheaded people.

Imagine that.
What's your point? The savage behead an American. MSNBC and CNN will drop the rap angle because of Ferguson story and liberal media falling in line with White House editors.

Huh?

What does rap have to do with Ferguson?
Rap is connected with Black culture. Cannot connect anything negative to Black culture or society. Media will brand you. What kind of music did the criminal Brown listen to? Mozart ?

God, you sound like the scared bigots in the 50's who gave Buddy Holly a hard time for singing "****** music".

He just meant he had one of those portable heat packs you get on Amazon for arthritis. You squeeze the little tin circle in the middle and they heat up in about 20 seconds. Comes with a handy velcro wraparound.

He just meant he had one of those portable heat packs you get on Amazon for arthritis. You squeeze the little tin circle in the middle and they heat up in about 20 seconds. Comes with a handy velcro wraparound.
Like Mo Town, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, etc., no need to watch out. Just do my thing.

And I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and say that you likely can't name as much as a single chord in that entire song — much less tell us how to play the guitar solo.

Bush92 said:
Must of missed those pits. Too busy carrying an M-60 at that time.

Anyone can be a decorated war veteran online, bud.

Bush92 said:
But some friends did take me to a White Zombie concert in 1995...and yes I was packing heat.

White Zombie in 1995 is kid's play compared to a vintage 80s Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer or Anthrax show.

And taking to gun to one of them would have been a sure-as-shit way to get your ass kicked really quick, "son".

Don't play guitar but know rock- n-roll from shit. Sure...I'm not as a look at my discharge and ribbons hanging on my wall, and yes I did.

White Zombie kids play? Guess you can see why I had a vintage Walther ppk. On me. Small and concealable. Even had Nazi Eagle on hand grip.

Forum List

Back