WTF ...a British rapper beheaded Foley

His father Adel Abdul Bary, an Egyptian refugee thought to be one of Osama Bin Laden’s closes lieutenants, was extradited from Britain to the United States on charges of terrorism in 2012 for his alleged roles in the bombings of two US embassies in east Africa in 1998.

Well there you go.

Bush92 said:
Don't play guitar but know rock- n-roll from shit. Sure...I'm not as a look at my discharge and ribbons hanging on my wall, and yes I did.

I get buzzes from drinkin' lotsa cheap beer sometimes, too.

Yeah, I (guess I kinda) get it. :D

White Zombie kids play? Guess you can see why I had a vintage Walther ppk. On me. Small and concealable. Even had Nazi Eagle on hand grip.

That doesn't surprise me one frick'n bit.

Odd that we never hear about guys in 80s hair bands who've beheaded people.

Imagine that.
What's your point? The savage behead an American. MSNBC and CNN will drop the rap angle because of Ferguson story and liberal media falling in line with White House editors.[/QUOT]

Because only African-Americans listen to rap music.

You truly are an idiot.

Investigators narrowed the suspect with the British accent who beheaded journalist James Foley to a 23 year old (former) British rapper and former drug dealer Abdel Bary who converted to Islam.

Obviously a good investigation if they managed to work all that out without seeing the guy.

Forum List

Back