WTF?? CPAC Crowd Waves Russian Flags @Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think it's because they think he's a treasonous bastard.
Why treasonous?

really? you are really asking that? you believe he has no ties to russia? at all? really?????
IDK he might. But it is all assumption.
Russia is the new birther movement.
What ties do yout hink he might have that would be bad enough to label him treasonous?

knowing they dipped into our election to make sure he won. & he has surrounded himself with everyone that has or had something to gain by the russians.

where's his tax returns btw?
You don't KNOW that. You just hear it.

where's his tax returns btw
Probably in the same place the "proof" that the Russian state hacked the DNC. You know, the stuff Obama said he was going to release 3 months ago?

i'm hearing that there is a very deep investigation going on & that the times/dates/& places in the trump/russian dossier provided by the asset who has been considered reliable for years within the intelligence community all seem to be checking out.

why did flynn get paid to go to russia & lunch with putey poot? why didn't manafort register as a 'foreign agent' on behalf of Ukraine when he was working with trump on his campaign? tillerson & putin are bed buddies when it comes to potential oil excavation. then there's roger stone & carter page....

actually the tax returns that trump promised to provide... then reneged on can be released at any time. they do not have to wait until any 'audit' is finished. IF there is nothing untoward there to be seen... wouldn't THAT be a huge step taken to squash any skepticism? why wouldn't he do that then 'eh?

perhaps obama received further classified intel that made the decision to release info null & void. however gucifer, cozy bear, & fancy bear all well known hackers, & that info has been released as the responsible parties for the DNC hack.

tell me, TN.... do you believe that 5 million illegals voted in the election? that trump actually won the popular vote? that he had the most electoral votes ever won? that the crowd at his installation was really really HUGE?????? that he is 'more trusted than the media'?

Last edited:
Why treasonous?

really? you are really asking that? you believe he has no ties to russia? at all? really?????
IDK he might. But it is all assumption.
Russia is the new birther movement.
What ties do yout hink he might have that would be bad enough to label him treasonous?

knowing they dipped into our election to make sure he won. & he has surrounded himself with everyone that has or had something to gain by the russians.

where's his tax returns btw?
You don't KNOW that. You just hear it.

where's his tax returns btw
Probably in the same place the "proof" that the Russian state hacked the DNC. You know, the stuff Obama said he was going to release 3 months ago?

i'm hearing that there is a very deep investigation going on & that the times/dates/& places in the trump/russian dossier provided by the asset who has been considered reliable for years within the intelligence community all seem to be checking out.

why did flynn get paid to go to russia & lunch with putey poot? why didn't manafort register as a 'foreign agent' on behalf of Ukraine when he was working with trump on his campaign? tillerson & putin are bed buddies when it comes to potential oil excavation.

actually the tax returns that trump promised to provide... then reneged on can be released at any time. they do not have to wait until any 'audit' is finished. IF there is nothing untoward there to be seen... wouldn't THAT be a huge step taken to squash any skepticism? why wouldn't he do that then 'eh?

perhaps obama received further classified intel that made the decision to release info null & void. however gucifer, cozy bear, & fancy bear all well known hackers & that info has been released as the responsible parties for the DNC hack.

tell me, TN.... do you believe that 5 million illegals voted in the election? that trump actually won the popular vote? that he had the most electoral votes ever won? that the crowd at his installation was really really HUGE?????? that he is 'more trusted than the media'?
Your fake news tell,you this? :lol:

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

Russian flags branded with 'Trump' waved, confiscated at CPAC
At least they weren't the flags of the filthy French, lol.

Liberal activists' prank had some at CPAC waving Russian 'Trump' flags

An Actual False-Flag Operation

The liberals are one sick, sick group. Don't ever doubt they are being paid to disrupt townhall meetings.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

The liberals are one sick, sick group. Don't ever doubt they are being paid to disrupt townhall meetings.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

The Progressives duped a bunch of mindless cult members,..FUNNY!

No, the looney left preyed on the innocent. Just another asshole stunt. If you think you are winning minds and influencing people, you are right. You push traditional Dems and independents further and further right. All these idiotic stunts will continue to backfire in the voting booth. Think you've lost now? Just wait until 2018. You will be massacred.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

The Progressives duped a bunch of mindless cult members,..FUNNY!

Thank you for the news.
I feel better now.
With... you know... some news

This is a non. Looking outside at my flagpole right now and its got one flag...the Swedish flag to celebrate my heritage even though i was born here in the us.

UPDATE: omg

NATIONAL HARBOR, MARYLAND—When President Donald Trump took the stage Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference, he was greeted with cheers, chants of "USA," and dozens of Russian flags.

xyhyw1follvkfjdvdy4h.jpg

1*JSGiOoeQdz6aHMgNrMGGHg.jpeg

@ CPAC, aka the Kremlin Federation, celebrating Putin just before Trump speech

CPAC attendees trolled into waving Russia flags during Trump’s speech

No moron......they were waving Trump flags. The democrats who infiltrated the event put Trump's name on Russian flags, knowing that the people there, who don't care about Russia, wouldn't know the Russian flag......they just saw Trump's name....and are supporting him enthusiastically....that should scare you...he has the Support of the people who want change...and they aren't taking your bait....

Wow.......and how many other countries use Red, White, and Blue in their national flags....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back