WTF?? CPAC Crowd Waves Russian Flags @Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Russia becomes our closest ally ..... :thup:

american-and-russian-flags-waving-against-each-other-video-id479320150

прямо на брата!

Liberal activists' prank had some at CPAC waving Russian 'Trump' flags

An Actual False-Flag Operation

The liberals are one sick, sick group. Don't ever doubt they are being paid to disrupt townhall meetings.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

Russian flags branded with 'Trump' waved, confiscated at CPAC
They were right...the RW has no sense of humor.

I'm so sure you all would have found it humorous if pulled on Dems by the right. I can hear the weeping and gnashing of teeth now. Safe places would have to be secured.

The liberals are one sick, sick group. Don't ever doubt they are being paid to disrupt townhall meetings.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

I'm so sure you all would have found it humorous if pulled on Dems by the right. I can hear the weeping and gnashing of teeth now. Safe places would have to be secured.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Eventually I would say "well played, sir". Let me ask you....who did it hurt?

Those far righties love Russia. And Putin.
Russia has been a good friend and close ally before.

No reason they shouldn't be one again. ...... :cool:
No, they have not ever been a good friend.

They were a close ally more than seventy years ago.

They could be, but they don't want to be unless we allow them to dominate the Near East, Eastern Europe, and the Northern Pacific Rim.

I had no idea what the Russian flag looked like. They have Trump's name on it, they were supposed to know? I imagine they weren't expecting a juvenile prankster. More fabricated shit from the left.

Right
Cummings and other members of Congress called for public hearings and detailed answers from President Trump and the administration.
Top House Democrats fall for fake Flynn Twitter account
And this was probably carried out by your own, but backfired.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

1*JSGiOoeQdz6aHMgNrMGGHg.jpeg

@ CPAC, aka the Kremlin Federation, celebrating Putin just before Trump speech

CPAC attendees trolled into waving Russia flags during Trump’s speech

No moron......they were waving Trump flags. The democrats who infiltrated the event put Trump's name on Russian flags, knowing that the people there, who don't care about Russia, wouldn't know the Russian flag......they just saw Trump's name....and are supporting him enthusiastically....that should scare you...he has the Support of the people who want change...and they aren't taking your bait....

If they didn't care about Russia and lack concern .... why did,

WH chief of staff urged the FBI to dispute Trump Russia report

"The White House on Friday defended chief of staff Reince Priebus against accusations he breached a government firewall when he asked FBI Director James Comey to publicly dispute media reports that Trump campaign advisers had been frequently in touch with Russian intelligence agents.

"President Donald Trump's spokesman, Sean Spicer, argued Priebus had little choice but to seek Comey's assistance in rebutting what Spicer said were inaccurate reports about contacts during last year's presidential campaign. The FBI did not issue the statement requested by Priebus and has given no sign one is forthcoming.

""I don't know what else we were supposed to do," Spicer said."

"The Justice Department has policies in place to limit communications between the White House and the FBI about pending investigations. Trump officials on Friday not only confirmed contacts between Priebus and the FBI, but engaged in an extraordinary public airing of those private conversations."

Seems the NYT report will have legs, even when Trump&Co. seek to discredit the Free Press, another story with legs which is not going away. Donald, fake news is the forte of Spicer, not the Free Press. The press may be your enemy, but it is not the enemy of the American People.

No moron......they were waving Trump flags. The democrats who infiltrated the event put Trump's name on Russian flags, knowing that the people there, who don't care about Russia, wouldn't know the Russian flag......they just saw Trump's name....and are supporting him enthusiastically....that should scare you...he has the Support of the people who want change...and they aren't taking your bait....

"The White House on Friday defended chief of staff Reince Priebus against accusations he breached a government firewall when he asked FBI Director James Comey to publicly dispute media reports that Trump campaign advisers had been frequently in touch with Russian intelligence agents.

"President Donald Trump's spokesman, Sean Spicer, argued Priebus had little choice but to seek Comey's assistance in rebutting what Spicer said were inaccurate reports about contacts during last year's presidential campaign. The FBI did not issue the statement requested by Priebus and has given no sign one is forthcoming.

"The Justice Department has policies in place to limit communications between the White House and the FBI about pending investigations. Trump officials on Friday not only confirmed contacts between Priebus and the FBI, but engaged in an extraordinary public airing of those private conversations."

Seems the NYT report will have legs, even when Trump&Co. seek to discredit the Free Press, another story with legs which is not going away. Donald, fake news is the forte of Spicer, not the Free Press. The press may be your enemy, but it is not the enemy of the American People.

Yeah...and that is a lie......the FBI guy who went to Priebus...his wife was supported for a democrat congressional seat by terry macauliffe, the clinton minion in virginia.....he told Priebus there was nothing to the report

They are lying to you about what happened....

Right on cue. More fake news from the left. They aren't even pretending to be objective anymore.

White House says no pressure applied on FBI about Russia reports
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Friday, February 24, 2017
The White House continued to push back Friday afternoon against accusations that presidential Chief of Staff Reince Priebus acted inappropriately by asking the FBI to refute media reports about alleged contact between Trump campaign officials and Russia last year.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer cited a report on CNN claiming that the White House exerted “pressure” on the FBI, and said it was untrue.

“Pressure, by definition, is applying force,” Mr. Spicer said. “If we had said, ‘If you don’t do this, if you don’t do that,’ that’s pressure. That would have been wrong. I don’t know what else we were supposed to do. Had we not done anything, it would have been irresponsible and frankly malpractice.”

White House officials said FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told Mr. Priebus on Feb. 15 after a meeting on an unrelated matter that a New York Times story on the alleged Russia connections was not accurate. Mr. Spicer said Mr. Priebus asked Mr. McCabe to tell the media about it, but both he and FBI Director James B. Comey declined.

Right
Cummings and other members of Congress called for public hearings and detailed answers from President Trump and the administration.
Top House Democrats fall for fake Flynn Twitter account
And this was probably carried out by your own, but backfired.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Fake Twitter account or no, investigations into the Trump administration's ties to Russia are warranted and entirely appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back