WTF?? CPAC Crowd Waves Russian Flags @Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know the election is over?

Apparently Hillary's Minions do not.

And anyone that thinks sweeping the dangerous seditious, and unpatriotic left's actions under the rug is going to allow America to not notice that you are trying to destroy the country has another thing coming.

America sees you, and now knows you and it's why America chose Trump as President and you chose a Lying Drunk as your Exiled Queen.

So the great and powerful Democratic Party's BEST plans to defeat and overthrow Trump

You're grossly mischaracterizing what happened here.

This was not an attempt to "defeat" or "overthrow" Trump.

It was a brilliantly concocted prank that succeeded in not only highlighting Trump's dubious connections with Russia, but also served to masterfully illustrate the pig ignorance of his followers.

Bravo!

:clap::clap::clap:

The attendees saw the Trump name on a flag that had red white and blue on it. Simple as that.
Only the fucking left would jump all over something like this. God you people are so goddamned disgusting, I fucking despise everything about you.
I bet you still think the "Russian" flag is red with a hammer and sickle.

Most Americans probably do, since for most of their adult life, the flag of the USSR stands out in their minds.

Liberals are the ones usually calling the Confederate Battle flag "the stars and bars", which it is NOT!

First, CPAC attendees are select crowd. No liberal activists are allowed in.

This means one of 2 things:

1. There are a lot of Conservatives at CPAC that are dumb as shit and don't know a Russian flag when they see one.

2. There are a lot of Conservatives at CPAC that are NOT on the Trump bandwagon and are extremely suspicious about his ties to Russia.

I suspect that it's a combination of the two.

You suspect? I suspect you need to move out of Mom's basement and get a job.

attendees saw American colors on a banner with the Trump name it and eagerly accepted them

Because they're pig ignorant Trump supporters.

Typical elitist prick lefty. This is why you turds lost.

Yeah, I'm elitist because I can recognize the flag of the world's largest nation.

a550f8855018f255b0e67b7d4240d634.gif

Define "largest". Are we talking land area, population, etc?

Last edited:
attendees saw American colors on a banner with the Trump name it and eagerly accepted them

Yeah, I'm elitist because I can recognize the flag of the world's largest nation.

What flag are these Americans waving? That's not the American flag.

ri1cwL0.jpg

I doubt many of those are Americans.

Hahahahahaha ...

Bravo, young man.

Well played, indeed.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Charter, 22, told TPM by phone that he and Clayton organized the prank in order to "honor Trump's relationship with Putin." He said almost no one at CPAC seemed to realize the flag he handed them bore the horizontal red, white, and blue stripes of the Russian Federation underneath Trump's name.

"I asked people if they wanted a Trump flag and they took it," Charter said. "Many Trump supporters were proudly waving their Russian Trump flag."

"I think it says a lot about Donald Trump's base and their education level," he said. "I don't want to insult anyone, but I think you should know what the Russian flag is. They are one of the world's major powers, and it's a pretty easily recognized flag."

Activists Prank CPAC Attendees Into Waving Russian Flags At Trump

How often does your average American come into contact with a Russian flag?

About the second Tuesday of each week!

It accomplished neither, moron. All it proved is that Hillary snowflakes are infant
So the great and powerful Democratic Party's BEST plans to defeat and overthrow Trump

It was a brilliantly concocted prank that succeeded in not only highlighting Trump's dubious connections with Russia, but also served to masterfully illustrate the pig ignorance of his followers.

Bravo!

It accomplished neither, moron. All it proved is that Hillary snowflakes are infantile and petulant.

Of course it did both, brilliantly.

And as a bonus, it pissed you off and proved, that like most wingnutz, you have no sense of humor.

Lighten up, Poindexter.

It's "Lighten up,, Francis!".

Get it right!

Largest, not most populated, dumbass.

Hahahahahaha ...

Bravo, young man.

Well played, indeed.

Charter, 22, told TPM by phone that he and Clayton organized the prank in order to "honor Trump's relationship with Putin." He said almost no one at CPAC seemed to realize the flag he handed them bore the horizontal red, white, and blue stripes of the Russian Federation underneath Trump's name.

"I asked people if they wanted a Trump flag and they took it," Charter said. "Many Trump supporters were proudly waving their Russian Trump flag."

"I think it says a lot about Donald Trump's base and their education level," he said. "I don't want to insult anyone, but I think you should know what the Russian flag is. They are one of the world's major powers, and it's a pretty easily recognized flag."

Educated Americans, or Trump supporters?

It accomplished neither, moron. All it proved is that Hillary snowflakes are infant

Bravo!

It accomplished neither, moron. All it proved is that Hillary snowflakes are infantile and petulant.

And as a bonus, it pissed you off and proved, that like most wingnutz, you have no sense of humor.

Lighten up, Poindexter.

Get it right!

Thanks, Poindexter.

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

Russian flags branded with 'Trump' waved, confiscated at CPAC

I bet the regressive handing them out in the parking lot didn't expect anyone to notice. Of course you already have a photo with someone holding one, so mission accomplished. Can you say manufactured news?

Bravo!

Lighten up, Poindexter.

Get it right!

Thanks, Poindexter.

Liberals can be shown they are wrong and still keep making the same stupid mistakes. That's how we wound up with Obama twice.

Hahahahahaha ...

Bravo, young man.

Well played, indeed.

Educated Americans, or Trump supporters?

Reading is fundamental. What did I say? I didn't say educated Americans because that leaves out all of the liberals.

You sure know about Russia.

I recognize the flag of the largest nation on the globe, because I'm not a pig ignorant Trump supporter, like you.

I recognize the flag of the largest nation on the globe, because I'm not a pig ignorant Trump supporter, like you.

Unlike you, I have seen that flag flying from Russian naval vessels on numerous occasions. I know what it looks like, but the average American does not.

Just wait until someone goes out and does one of those "man on the street" interviews this weekend and proves your liberal ilk are just as ignorant about that flag as any other Americans.

The problem with Americans is that they generally are lazy and generally ignorant and that is why liberals manage to get far more votes from them than they deserve.

Bravo!

Lighten up, Poindexter.

President Trump.......

The attendees saw the Trump name on a flag that had red white and blue on it. Simple as that.
Only the fucking left would jump all over something like this. God you people are so goddamned disgusting, I fucking despise everything about you.

lol.............

close_up_of_a_snowflake_519378367.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back