WTF?? CPAC Crowd Waves Russian Flags @Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the ones waving the RUSSIAN flags. Stupid Repubs...
Please provide the link to show the ones waving the flags were actually cad-carrying Republicans instead of infiltrating snowflakes....

LMAO, now you're really desperate.
No, you obviously failed to recognize that as a favorite snowflake tactic ... I was making fun of the snowflakes, pushing this story.

I repeat (because it's damn-well worth repeating for humor's sake on this Friday afternoon):

So the great and powerful Democratic Party's BEST plans to defeat and overthrow Trump are Fraternity Pranks?

'MOON'ing an Empty Trump Towers building in Chicago (with Trump not even there) and immaturely handing out little Russian-like flags with Trump's name on it? SERIOUSLY?!

Holy crap, you guys are pathetic - I remember when the Democratic Party once had pride, self-respect, and actually carried themselves with dignity, when they actually meant something. Now they have been reduced to a safe space-needing, whining, openly crying, ass-showing, pranking fraternity.

What's next? Whoopee Cushions on Air Force One?

You Liberals don't seem to have issue when the Hammer and Sickle is flown at DNC rallies. You know the symbol of a regime responsible for around 20 million deaths. But hey its TRUUUUUUUMP !!!! right ?

It's a private event not open to the public. Have you ever heard of CPAC?
Yes, little snowflake...have you ever heard of fully researching a story before 'reporting' on it?

Shady Left-Wing Operative Kicked Out Of CPAC For Handing Out Russian Flags

The Democratic Party's snowflake Frat Boy pulling his prank was caught and booted from CPAC. He's probably headed for Air Force 1 with that bag of Whoopee Cushions right now.... :p

Daily caller is running cover I see.
How did a left wing operative get credentials to be admitted to CPAC?

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

Russian flags branded with 'Trump' waved, confiscated at CPAC

This is a lie.......the same democrats, who incited violence at Trump rallies and admitted to doing it on video, handed out Pro-Trump flags that were made out into the Russian Federation Flags....the people had no idea they were Russian flags......

The story is fake news and why we hate the media....

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

This is a lie.......the same democrats, who incited violence at Trump rallies and admitted to doing it on video, handed out Pro-Trump flags that were made out into the Russian Federation Flags....the people had no idea they were Russian flags......

"the people had no idea they were Russian flags" And that's the best part of all! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

"the people had no idea they were Russian flags" And that's the best part of all! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The other other Red White and Blue :rolleyes:

Look Lefty, we already know your tactics. American knows your tactics. No one believes that there were Russians, waving Chinese made flags in The USA.
You guys keep doubling down on stupid instead of working to show you have good solutions and good ideas to problems in America.
It's like California knowing they were in their cyclical 10 year drought and spending little to no money on water delivery infrastructure like reservoirs and dams, and then spending 25 Billion on Illegals, while they watch enough water get flushed out to sea to water their Golf Courses and their Farms for 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back