WTF? How could the cops think this was ok?

Thanks WinterBorn.

I have a friend that follows those CopBlock sites. He has been following them for years.

He's been following them way before this whole BLM fiasco. It made me realize that this whole BLM thing was pretty much manufactured by the media, and being used by political elites as a social change, divide and conquer technique. White folks are victims of police brutality just as much as blacks are. There are some great editorials by famous whistle blower Frank Serpico that really seeks to understand and root out the cause of corruption in the thin blue line.

While I am sure that some racism does exist in local police forces, by large measure, it is for the most part, an illusory issue. Local police forces are voted in by local voters. If local citizens don't like the policies, they can vote out who controls and makes policy. In my state, the cities that have large black populations have had some incidents that could be said to have been racially motivated, but the administrations were quickly replaced by black ones.

You can be sure the media did not cover those stories, nor did it cover the fact that when those where one department was taken over by a black sheriff, he supported the citizens being armed. Yeah, go figure, a black police chief in Detroit wants everyone packing. Not good for the social change paradigm that the globalists are trying to sell, is it?

This is the CLAIM. None of this has been proven. She could be just an angry junky. Lol.

From the article . . .

Senior District Judge Terrence F. McVerry dismissed several of Carbone’s claims in February including, conspiracy to violate her Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights, conspiracy to commit assault and battery, conspiracy to harm her reputation, false imprisonment, civil conspiracy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress against Lamancusa.

Thanks WinterBorn.

I have a friend that follows those CopBlock sites. He has been following them for years.

He's been following them way before this whole BLM fiasco. It made me realize that this whole BLM thing was pretty much manufactured by the media, and being used by political elites as a social change, divide and conquer technique. White folks are victims of police brutality just as much as blacks are. There are some great editorials by famous whistle blower Frank Serpico that really seeks to understand and root out the cause of corruption in the thin blue line.

While I am sure that some racism does exist in local police forces, by large measure, it is for the most part, an illusory issue. Local police forces are voted in by local voters. If local citizens don't like the policies, they can vote out who controls and makes policy. In my state, the cities that have large black populations have had some incidents that could be said to have been racially motivated, but the administrations were quickly replaced by black ones.

You can be sure the media did not cover those stories, nor did it cover the fact that when those where one department was taken over by a black sheriff, he supported the citizens being armed. Yeah, go figure, a black police chief in Detroit wants everyone packing. Not good for the social change paradigm that the globalists are trying to sell, is it?

I have no idea whether the victim in this case is black or white. But being held for 5 hours and forced to undergo 3 vaginal and rectal exams is WAY beyond what cops are allowed to do.

And the corrections officers who claimed they saw a baggie sticking out??

This is the CLAIM. None of this has been proven. She could be just an angry junky. Lol.

From the article . . .

Senior District Judge Terrence F. McVerry dismissed several of Carbone’s claims in February including, conspiracy to violate her Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights, conspiracy to commit assault and battery, conspiracy to harm her reputation, false imprisonment, civil conspiracy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress against Lamancusa.

If this woman was forced to undergo 3 vaginal/rectal exams, at least in part based on the corrections officers claim that they saw a bit of a baggies sticking out, she was raped by the people who are supposed to protect her.

I am not anti-cop. But I do hold them to a high standard.

From the article . . .

If this woman was forced to undergo 3 vaginal/rectal exams, at least in part based on the corrections officers claim that they saw a bit of a baggies sticking out, she was raped by the people who are supposed to protect her.

I am not anti-cop. But I do hold them to a high standard.

That is only what she is claiming. A judge has already dismissed a lot of her claims, as noted in my above post.

The Chief and DA LITERALLY, without the slightest PC or any warrant known to mankind, kidnapped and jailed Kimberlee, then sent her away, for their lackeys to place Kim in bondage to literally perform, in the most sterile and soundless environment, molestation, penetration and rape. NOBODY is going to make up a story such as this, hoping to sue and pry money from the government, in a hostile lower and local courtroom of the DA's choosing. In other words, you just can't make this shit up.

The Chief and DA LITERALLY, without the slightest PC or any warrant known to mankind, kidnapped and jailed Kimberlee, then sent her away, for their lackeys to place Kim in bondage to literally perform, in the most sterile and soundless environment, molestation, penetration and rape. NOBODY is going to make up a story such as this, hoping to sue and pry money from the government, in a hostile lower and local courtroom of the DA's choosing. In other words, you just can't make this shit up.

Junkies make all kinds of things up. Lol.

And character assassination is common nowadays.

Like what you guys are doing to the police department? :D You just listen to someone's story and automatically it's true? Good grief.

Is she a junkie?

Is she a junkie?

I don't know, but if she is, then it's not surprising that she would make shit up. Does she have any prior convictions?

Like what you guys are doing to the police department? :D You just listen to someone's story and automatically it's true? Good grief.

If she was not subjected to 3 internal exams and a CT scan, I would happily apologize. But given that the lawsuit will, undoubtedly, be backed by the hospital records, I am not basing this on just her claims.

If she was not subjected to 3 internal exams and a CT scan, I would happily apologize. But given that the lawsuit will, undoubtedly, be backed by the hospital records, I am not basing this on just her claims.

And you know this how? I'm imagining that the judge dismissed her charges for a reason and without prejudice.

Is she a junkie?

I don't know, but if she is, then it's not surprising that she would make shit up. Does she have any prior convictions?

So my assuming her story is accurate is bad. But your assumptions that she is a junkie is ok?

What happened to Innocent until Proven Guilty? How can a traffic stop, which found no drugs of any kind, progress to 5 hours of imprisonment, 3 internal exams which she did not consent to, and a CT scan against her will. How does a traffic stop, along with lies by two corrections officers which led to her being strapped to a bed and forced to undergo manual examinations of her vagina and rectum, not constitute gross misconduct by law enforcement officer involved?

IMO It had nothing to do with racism or misogyny, but the Chief knew there were at least a few scum, pervert, friends of his, at the local hospital, that were emotionally strung out and dying to get their jollies.

And you know this how? I'm imagining that the judge dismissed her charges for a reason and without prejudice.

Given that the prosecutor is involved, and they get to pick the judge (or at least steer it to one), I don't put much stock in the dismissal.

Given that the prosecutor is involved, and they get to pick the judge (or at least steer it to one), I don't put much stock in the dismissal.

Sure, the police just want to rape women. That's why. That must be why they sent her to the hospital to be "raped." Even though they have to fill out some pretty lengthy paperwork because a CT scan cost taxpayer monies. Just because they wanted to rape and humiliate this poor victim.

Forum List

Back