WTF? How could the cops think this was ok?

This is the CLAIM. None of this has been proven. She could be just an angry junky. Lol.

From the article . . .

Senior District Judge Terrence F. McVerry dismissed several of Carbone’s claims in February including, conspiracy to violate her Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights, conspiracy to commit assault and battery, conspiracy to harm her reputation, false imprisonment, civil conspiracy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress against Lamancusa.

There were records of each exam not just her word.

This seems like a clear violation.

I mean we tell people to obey the cops, then they do and this shot happens!
I've never been cavity searched. What am I doing wrong?

In paperwork filed in the Western District Court, defendants who include three corrections officers, three New Castle police officers, New Castle Police Chief Robert Salem and District Attorney Joshua Lamancusa all deny the lawsuit’s claim that no drugs were found during the incident. “Heroin was recovered from Plaintiff’s oral cavity,” one filing claims, while another asserts that Carbone “was chewing a substance later determined to be heroin,” and that she “underwent a blood draw following her arrest which was determined to contain numerous narcotics ...”

Most DA's are as crooked as Lombard Street, which is the crookedest road in the world in San Francisco.

In paperwork filed in the Western District Court, defendants who include three corrections officers, three New Castle police officers, New Castle Police Chief Robert Salem and District Attorney Joshua Lamancusa all deny the lawsuit’s claim that no drugs were found during the incident. “Heroin was recovered from Plaintiff’s oral cavity,” one filing claims, while another asserts that Carbone “was chewing a substance later determined to be heroin,” and that she “underwent a blood draw following her arrest which was determined to contain numerous narcotics ...”

Most DA's are as crooked as Lombard Street, which is the crookedest road in the world in San Francisco.

If there was ANYTHING that validated her story, the media would be all over it like dogs on a bone. There has been nothing new on this case since April.

Why do you think that is? I mean, if you want to take the word of a junky, that just shows that you aren't very bright to begin with.

If there was ANYTHING that validated her story, the media would be all over it like dogs on a bone. There has been nothing new on this case since April.

Again, the MSM are just like us, shaking in their shoes, when the police get serious as a heart attack, as they have done in this case.

Again, the MSM are just like us, shaking in our shoes when the police get serious as a heart attack as they have done in this case.

Lol. Apparently you don't watch the news.

Again, the MSM are just like us, shaking in our shoes when the police get serious as a heart attack as they have done in this case.

Apparently, you are very naive and do not understand JUST how serious a possible, one-in-a-million-precedent-setting case like this one is.

Apparently, you are very naive and do not understand JUST how serious a possible precedent-setting case like this one is.

Have any of the officers or the hospital employees been convicted of wrongdoing?

Apparently, you are very naive and do not understand JUST how serious a possible precedent-setting case like this one is.

Have any of the officers or the hospital employees been convicted of wrongdoing?

I learned way back in the 60's that it is nearly impossible to successfully sue the government.

I learned way back in the 60's that it is nearly impossible to successfully sue the government.

What evidence do you have that they violated this woman's rights?

It's not the 60s anymore.

This is the CLAIM. None of this has been proven. She could be just an angry junky. Lol.

From the article . . .

Senior District Judge Terrence F. McVerry dismissed several of Carbone’s claims in February including, conspiracy to violate her Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights, conspiracy to commit assault and battery, conspiracy to harm her reputation, false imprisonment, civil conspiracy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress against Lamancusa.

If this woman was forced to undergo 3 vaginal/rectal exams, at least in part based on the corrections officers claim that they saw a bit of a baggies sticking out, she was raped by the people who are supposed to protect her.

I am not anti-cop. But I do hold them to a high standard.
The cops must have had reason to believe she stuffed baggies of drugs up her bung or snatch.

It's not the 60s anymore.

Are you being nit-picking? :smiliehug::wink_2:

You probably weren't even born yet then. :laugh:

I said that to make my statement more realistic and have the aged wisdom of cheese.

What evidence do you have that they violated this woman's rights?

The image in my mind of her gaping vagina?

Until there is evidence that the police acted for the sole reason of violating this woman's rights, I'm not buying the word of a probable junky. They lie. That's what they do.

That is true, but the police lie just as often and are a hundred thousand times better at it. When they aren't handing out traffic tickets like candy, they have so little time left; so the police then are always investigating one thing or another and do it by the book... always. Their book says they SHOULD lie more often than not in order to single out a perp or get a confession.

Forum List

Back