WTF? How could the cops think this was ok?

Until there is evidence that the police acted for the sole reason of violating this woman's rights, I'm not buying the word of a probable junky. They lie. That's what they do.

That is true, but the police lie just as often and are a hundred thousand times better at it. When they aren't handing out traffic tickets like candy, they have so little time left; so the police then are always investigating one thing or another and do it by the book... always. Their book says they SHOULD lie more often than not in order to single out a perp or get a confession.

Okay, crazy cracker. Lol.

Until there is evidence that the police acted for the sole reason of violating this woman's rights, I'm not buying the word of a probable junky. They lie. That's what they do.

That is true, but the police lie just as often and are a hundred thousand times better at it. When they aren't handing out traffic tickets like candy, they have so little time left; so the police then are always investigating one thing or another and do it by the book... always. Their book says they SHOULD lie more often than not in order to single out a perp or get a confession.

My legs may be as white as a saltine cracker, but...

I WIN!!!!!!

My legs may be as white as a saltine cracker, but...

I WIN!!!!!!

That's not what I meant by cracker.

Look on the bright side. If they "check" someone who ends up being clean, well then the law owes that person big, so if a person feels that violated, milk the situation for all that it is worth! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if there is nothing to hide, nobody minds any way.

Like what you guys are doing to the police department? :D You just listen to someone's story and automatically it's true? Good grief.

If she was not subjected to 3 internal exams and a CT scan, I would happily apologize. But given that the lawsuit will, undoubtedly, be backed by the hospital records, I am not basing this on just her claims.

And you know this how? I'm imagining that the judge dismissed her charges for a reason and without prejudice.

Given that the prosecutor is involved, and they get to pick the judge (or at least steer it to one), I don't put much stock in the dismissal.

Sure, the police just want to rape women. That's why. That must be why they sent her to the hospital to be "raped." Even though they have to fill out some pretty lengthy paperwork because a CT scan cost taxpayer monies. Just because they wanted to rape and humiliate this poor victim.

No, they probably crossed the line and knew it. They ONLY way they would avoid trouble is to find something. So they kept going. And going.
I'm surprised they didn't just plant something.

I hope the next womam the cops decide to get their jollies by kidnapping and raping is you.

I've never been cavity searched. What am I doing wrong?

Really? You sit around here all day with your finger up your ass. Metaphorically speaking. Why isn't that good enough for your cavity search? If that don't work for you, try a dentist.

Forum List

Back