WTF - Now prosecutors want to charge Zimbo with child abuse!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They know they're gonna lose so they want to save face and convict him of something!!! Rule of law is a joke under obozo.

JUL. 11, 2013, 11:19 AM 1,710 14

George Zimmerman's prosecutors want to add lesser charges for the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, including manslaughter and third-degree murder, possibly because they're worried he'll be acquitted.

In the state of Florida, third-degree murder doesn't require proving that Zimmerman acted with some sort of "ill will" or hatred. The new charge, however, does need a felony-basis. In a surprising move, the prosecution argued Zimmerman committed child abuse as the felony required for third-degree murder.

Richard Mantei, one prosecutor in the case, explained, "When one commits ... child abuse, and the child dies — the child being defined as a person under the age of 18 — that can constitute felony murder in the third degree." Judge Debra Nelson noted that child abuse must be intentional. "Shooting is an intentional act. The question is whether is was justifiable, not intentional," Mantei responded.

They have to charge him with something or the babies will riot in shit. You see within their mind Zimmerman can't be innocent....

The media most likely has blood on its hands of innocent people that have and are going to die.

• Banned
Third degree murder is another name for felony murder. It means if you commit a felony that leads to a death, you are guilty of murder!!! We've all been told that murder requires premeditation but with felony murder that's not so. It's not right but all states have felony murder statures.

If you rob a bank with a toy gun and a guard shoots at you and misses and instead kills a patron, YOU are guilty of felony murder!!! If you escape from jail and a guard chases you and is hit and killed by a car, YOU are guilty of felony murder.

• Banned
I'm pretty sure this disaster isn't Obama's fault.

Just sayin

Obozo has set the pattern that rule of law means nothing. Look at how he told millions of illegal invaders he will not enforce the laws that say they can't be here. That attitude has inspired all the judges and lawyers to also do as they please and hell with the law.

My bet is that many in the black population are hoping for a Zimmerman aquittal. If I owned an electronics store I would be putting all the high end tvs and smart phones in safe storage pending the outcome of the trial.

They know they're gonna lose so they want to save face and convict him of something!!! Rule of law is a joke under obozo.

So you're blaming Obama for this....Why am I not surprised? Is this the first murder trial you've ever watched live?
Do you remember the Twinkie Defense in 1979?
Joe McCarthy's hearings in the 50's?
Oh, that's right...American history started in 2009....January 2009.

So you're blaming Obama for this....Why am I not surprised? Is this the first murder trial you've ever watched live?

While I don't blame Obama for this, the fact is that he and the DoJ have added fuel to the fire here. He isn't innocent as the wind driven snow.

My bet is that many in the black population are hoping for a Zimmerman aquittal. If I owned an electronics store I would be putting all the high end tvs and smart phones in safe storage pending the outcome of the trial.

You mean Orlando on fire sort of like what happened in L.A. after those 4 cops were acquitted for beating Rodney King damn near to death....Ooops! Caught on tape back before cell phones. And yet they got off. Yeah, if Zimmerman goes free central Florida goes up in flames.

While I don't blame Obama for this, the fact is that he and the DoJ have added fuel to the fire here. He isn't innocent as the wind driven snow.

You are just mouthing Rush Limbaugh's program this morning. I heard it too. Do yourself a favor and try thinking for yourself.

You are just mouthing Rush Limbaugh's program this morning. I heard it too. Do yourself a favor and try thinking for yourself.

Considering I haven't listened to Rush today or even much at all this week, how am I not thinking for myself?

Are you really so paranoid that you think anyone who disagrees with you is just not thinking and must be following some radio personality? Is it really that inconcievable that thinking people can disagree with your viewpoints?

Oh, and I cant help but notice you didn't actually address any point I made. Just saying.

obama set a new tone for the whole country. That's what made it his fault. Lying, misuse of public funds, parties on the tax payer dime by government agencies, targeting and punishing political appointments, he set the example.

You mean Orlando on fire sort of like what happened in L.A. after those 4 cops were acquitted for beating Rodney King damn near to death....Ooops! Caught on tape back before cell phones. And yet they got off. Yeah, if Zimmerman goes free central Florida goes up in flames.

And this pleases you for some reason. Despite the fact that any rational person looking at the evidence has to conclude that he is not guilty.

I'm pretty sure this disaster isn't Obama's fault.

Just sayin

Not trying to blame Obama here, but you might want to look at all the evidence before you actually say that.

Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests | Judicial Watch

Good point. Will give them an excuse to riot and steal. They know the media will say it's justified. Did whites riot after OJ?

Forum List

Back