WTF - Now prosecutors want to charge Zimbo with child abuse!!!

They know they're gonna lose so they want to save face and convict him of something!!! Rule of law is a joke under obozo.

JUL. 11, 2013, 11:19 AM 1,710 14

George Zimmerman's prosecutors want to add lesser charges for the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, including manslaughter and third-degree murder, possibly because they're worried he'll be acquitted.

In the state of Florida, third-degree murder doesn't require proving that Zimmerman acted with some sort of "ill will" or hatred. The new charge, however, does need a felony-basis. In a surprising move, the prosecution argued Zimmerman committed child abuse as the felony required for third-degree murder.

Richard Mantei, one prosecutor in the case, explained, "When one commits ... child abuse, and the child dies — the child being defined as a person under the age of 18 — that can constitute felony murder in the third degree." Judge Debra Nelson noted that child abuse must be intentional. "Shooting is an intentional act. The question is whether is was justifiable, not intentional," Mantei responded.

straws.jpg

They know they're gonna lose so they want to save face and convict him of something!!! Rule of law is a joke under obozo.

JUL. 11, 2013, 11:19 AM 1,710 14

George Zimmerman's prosecutors want to add lesser charges for the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, including manslaughter and third-degree murder, possibly because they're worried he'll be acquitted.

In the state of Florida, third-degree murder doesn't require proving that Zimmerman acted with some sort of "ill will" or hatred. The new charge, however, does need a felony-basis. In a surprising move, the prosecution argued Zimmerman committed child abuse as the felony required for third-degree murder.

Richard Mantei, one prosecutor in the case, explained, "When one commits ... child abuse, and the child dies — the child being defined as a person under the age of 18 — that can constitute felony murder in the third degree." Judge Debra Nelson noted that child abuse must be intentional. "Shooting is an intentional act. The question is whether is was justifiable, not intentional," Mantei responded.

straws.jpg

That picture says it all.

:clap2:

My bet is that many in the black population are hoping for a Zimmerman aquittal. If I owned an electronics store I would be putting all the high end tvs and smart phones in safe storage pending the outcome of the trial.

You mean Orlando on fire sort of like what happened in L.A. after those 4 cops were acquitted for beating Rodney King damn near to death....Ooops! Caught on tape back before cell phones. And yet they got off. Yeah, if Zimmerman goes free central Florida goes up in flames.

The #1 reason cops try to take your phones these days.

My bet is that many in the black population are hoping for a Zimmerman aquittal. If I owned an electronics store I would be putting all the high end tvs and smart phones in safe storage pending the outcome of the trial.

You mean Orlando on fire sort of like what happened in L.A. after those 4 cops were acquitted for beating Rodney King damn near to death....Ooops! Caught on tape back before cell phones. And yet they got off. Yeah, if Zimmerman goes free central Florida goes up in flames.

Because they want to see the naked pics of my ex wife?

Because they want to see the naked pics of my ex wife?

Hmmmm....are they any good?

While I don't blame Obama for this, the fact is that he and the DoJ have added fuel to the fire here. He isn't innocent as the wind driven snow.

You are just mouthing Rush Limbaugh's program this morning. I heard it too. Do yourself a favor and try thinking for yourself.
Oh?
DOJ provided security for anti-Zimmerman protests | The Daily Caller
DOJ Assisted Anti-Zimmerman Protests | www.independentsentinel.com
Did DOJ assist Trayvon Martin protesters? « Watchdog.org

No surprise here the main stream media avoided this story.
There are several other sources reporting the same story.
factcheck.org has nothing about this.

Forum List

Back