WTF?? Two Dem Govs Praise Trump!!

And WTF is wrong with calling it Chinavirus? Are you triggered again?

"'CHINA-virus'?! Trump is a Racist'?!
(Hope you don't mind - this was awesome, and I HAD to use it... :p )

I want to personally THANK all self-proclaimed PC, OUTRAGED, BUTT-HURT, EASILY-MANIPULATED, TRIGGERED, IGNORANT, UN-EDUCATED TRUMP-HATING MEDIA,DEMOCRATS, AND SNOWFLAKES who have SELF-IDENTIFIED as being such by attacking the President over calling COVID-19 the 'CHINA virus'!

1. The CDC initially stated in looking at COVID-19 - which originated in Hwan, CHINA, they found elements in the disease never seen before...as in NEW...a NEW strain.

2.. By asking the question and implying the President is a 'racist' for calling it the 'CHINA' virus, these individuals DID self-identify as IGNORANT / UN-EDUCATED.

While watching the press conference the other day, in which some liberal female 'reporter' asked the President why he called COVID-19 the China virus' and implied he was racist in doing so, I wanted SO BADLY for the President to put her on the spot in response to her question my asking her if she knew:

1) "Do you know what 'Ebola' is?"

2) "What does 'MERS' stands for?"

'EBOLA' is a RIVER is a river in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
"The Ebola River (/ˈɛboʊlə/), also commonly known by its indigenous name Legbala,[1] is the headstream of the Mongala River, a tributary of the Congo River, in northern Democratic Republic of the Congo."
-- Ebola River - Wikipedia

The EBOLA virus is named after the river in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where it was first discovered.
** What is the Ebola virus, and why is it back?

'MERS' stands for 'MIDDLE EASTERN Respiratory Syndrome'.
"It was called this because Health officials first reported the disease in Saudi Arabia in September 2012. Through retrospective (backward-looking) investigations, they later identified that the first known cases of MERS occurred in Jordan in April 2012. So far, all cases of MERS have been linked through travel to, or residence in, countries in and near the Arabian Peninsula."

** About MERS

The President is referring to COVID-19 as the 'CHINA virus' because 1) this new strain of Coronavirus originated in CHINA ... and 2) to combat the on-going ChiCom govt propaganda campaign ridiculously claiming the US military attempted to plant COVID-19 in Huwan but that it backfired, leaked globally.
** Remember how they originally claimed it was traced back to n open-air market and was linked to shell fish...then BATS...and now suddenly it was a plot by the US military / govt?! :p

So, THANK YOU, again to all the PC, OUTRAGED, BUTT-HURT, EASILY-MANIPULATED, TRIGGERED, IGNORANT, UN-EDUCATED TRUMP-HATING MEDIA,DEMOCRATS, AND SNOWFLAKES who have SELF-IDENTIFIED as being such by attacking the President over calling COVID-19 the 'CHINA virus'!

You can't pay to see comedy / entertainment like these ... especially since we are all being 'self-quarantined' thanks to the ChiComs.

Last month. You accused Obama of murder 100% without any single proof of evidence. A 100%. LIAR big time.

So tell me. What is the credibility of what you are bullshiting?

Not only did both NY Gov Cuomo and Cali Gov Newsome publicly commend the efforts of the Trump admin in the War on China-virus, Cuomo admonished CNN squawking head Alisyn Camerota this morning for the leftist media's use of misleading, emotion-inducing terms like "shelter-in-place." He rightly noted that they are causing considerable concern and consternation among already tense Americans. The media never - and I mean never - take responsibility for the consequences of their words … such as when a media destabilized daddy beats his 3 yr old half to death.

My beef is where was Cuomo's criticism the last 3 years as the same media used inflammatory words and outright lies to stoke the rage and hatred in so many of the not-too-bright leftards who voted for him? If lefties didn't have monumental hypocrisy they'd have nothing at all.

Cuomo Praises Trump for Helping Curb Coronavirus Outbreak

Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response.
...Newsom’s approach also reflects the reality that he needs the president’s help to ensure California has adequate resources during the pandemic.

You’ve been a Trump boots leaker for 3 years up to now you still do not how Trumpy operates.
Trump can not stand being criticized or attacked. He will retaliate. He hold grudges. That is how Donnie operates. YOU GOT THAT?

At this point Ca & NY will probably will be hit the hardest. You criticize Trump stupidity right now you don’t get help or you will be the last guy in line.

The same with American farmers are very scared of saying something against this Dude. 20% filed for bankruptcy lots of them loss their farms they had for generations. They need the bailout that made them welfare recipients. Inside their soul they want to kick his ass.

If you think Newsom is not piss at Donnie boy. Think again. Donnie is very dangerous to work with.

Last month. VP Pence was praising Gov. Inslee of Washington during press conference. The same spot. Trump called Inslee a snake. That is Trump.

No matter what where why Trump proved himself unfit and inept president.
Woo … so it was you who drank all the Kool-Aid.

Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response. You and your leftarded media have had nothing but mindless criticism.

He needs to apologize to the gov of Wash. for calling him a snake and to Gov Witmer, he said not doing enough.

Just because he came out with a different tone on March 16th, doesn't mean he hasn't suggested Covid 19 was a democratic hoax up till then. Now he calls it a Chinese virus. What a pitiful man , always has to put blame on something.
You are always the idiot and liar. Trump never said Chinavirus was a hoax … he said the reaction of your leftarded media is a hoax and just this morning NY Gov Cuomo admonished CNN squawking head Alisyn Camerota for the leftist media's use of misleading, emotion-inducing terms like "shelter-in-place." He rightly noted that they are causing considerable concern and consternation among already tense Americans. The media never - and I mean never - take responsibility for the consequences of their words … such as when a media destabilized daddy beats his 3 yr old half to death.

My beef is where was Cuomo's criticism the last 3 years as the same media used inflammatory words and outright lies to stoke the rage and hatred in so many of the not-too-bright leftards who voted for him? If lefties didn't have monumental hypocrisy they'd have only mindless sheeple like you.

Sure he did , he said it was a Democratic hoax.

At a campaign rally in South Carolina on Feb. 28 the president claimed Democrats had politicized the coronavirus outbreak and it was “their new hoax”. Before that, on Jan. 22, the president said, “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” Since then, thousands of Americans have been infected, some have died, the economy is on the verge of collapse — and the worst is yet to come.
Trump fell asleep at switch as COVID-19 spread
-----------------------------------
Tramp has been dishing on the Democrats governors since before he came into office, and you get upset they are giving it right back. WOW!!
FFS you are stupid. He clearly said the left's politicization of Chinavirus was their newest hoax, not the virus.

Tell me, Pene, did they remove your ability to reason as an adult when you joined the leftarded BORG or was it gone by the time you embraced the seething hatred?

If this president is more careful of what he is blabbering we wouldn’t be talking about this.

He said it’s a Democrat new hoax. Meaning the Coronavirus is a hoax.

This is what bothers me big time especially people like you who no longer understand what sensitivity means to other Americans.

So to you and the rest of Trump supporters here.

Are you saying. Just because Trump told you Coronavirus created by Democrats is a hoax. Is that acceptable to you? Why?

Calling it a hoax created by Democrats. Why is that acceptable to you that an incompetent leader of this country attacked his own people? Im sure you and the rest here likes that.

The democrats the democrats the democrats the democrats. No leader in this planet attacking his own people regularly. Except Trump. That is sickening.

We call that unfit, incompetent, disgusting dishonest piece of crap. You think I’m angry? Think again. Ask active and retired US servicemen. Ask the Asian communities today. Etc etc etc etc.
And you just lied. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake.

Meanwhile how are you not-too-bright Dem lemmings coping with the ISIS Queen's comments … Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

Whine on, Princess.

When one is dependent on a POTUS for assistance, one is not inclined to be overly critical. Perhaps that is why Mr Zelensky in Ukraine said there was no pressure to investigate the Bidens?

Ya, prolly :icon_rolleyes:

That might be true if the money didn't actually come from Congress, but it does. The reason they impeached Trump was to send a message to Zelensky to keep his mouth shut about the Biden's. Zelensky didn't want to get into a pissing contest between the House and the White House.

Wrong both of you. Zelensky is fighting corruption.

He didn’t even wants to talk to Guilliani who is working with well known corrupted people in Ukraine and Ukrainian parliament members Russian hardliners that push Ukraine rape the US election 2016 not Putin. These are enemies of zelensky.

He needs to apologize to the gov of Wash. for calling him a snake and to Gov Witmer, he said not doing enough.

Just because he came out with a different tone on March 16th, doesn't mean he hasn't suggested Covid 19 was a democratic hoax up till then. Now he calls it a Chinese virus. What a pitiful man , always has to put blame on something.
You are always the idiot and liar. Trump never said Chinavirus was a hoax … he said the reaction of your leftarded media is a hoax and just this morning NY Gov Cuomo admonished CNN squawking head Alisyn Camerota for the leftist media's use of misleading, emotion-inducing terms like "shelter-in-place." He rightly noted that they are causing considerable concern and consternation among already tense Americans. The media never - and I mean never - take responsibility for the consequences of their words … such as when a media destabilized daddy beats his 3 yr old half to death.

My beef is where was Cuomo's criticism the last 3 years as the same media used inflammatory words and outright lies to stoke the rage and hatred in so many of the not-too-bright leftards who voted for him? If lefties didn't have monumental hypocrisy they'd have only mindless sheeple like you.

At a campaign rally in South Carolina on Feb. 28 the president claimed Democrats had politicized the coronavirus outbreak and it was “their new hoax”. Before that, on Jan. 22, the president said, “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” Since then, thousands of Americans have been infected, some have died, the economy is on the verge of collapse — and the worst is yet to come.
Tramp has been dishing on the Democrats governors since before he came into office, and you get upset they are giving it right back. WOW!!
FFS you are stupid. He clearly said the left's politicization of Chinavirus was their newest hoax, not the virus.

Tell me, Pene, did they remove your ability to reason as an adult when you joined the leftarded BORG or was it gone by the time you embraced the seething hatred?

If this president is more careful of what he is blabbering we wouldn’t be talking about this.

This is what bothers me big time especially people like you who no longer understand what sensitivity means to other Americans.

Are you saying. Just because Trump told you Coronavirus created by Democrats is a hoax. Is that acceptable to you? Why?

Calling it a hoax created by Democrats. Why is that acceptable to you that an incompetent leader of this country attacked his own people? Im sure you and the rest here likes that.

The democrats the democrats the democrats the democrats. No leader in this planet attacking his own people regularly. Except Trump. That is sickening.

We call that unfit, incompetent, disgusting dishonest piece of crap. You think I’m angry? Think again. Ask active and retired US servicemen. Ask the Asian communities today. Etc etc etc etc.

And you just lied. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake.

Meanwhile how are you not-too-bright Dem lemmings coping with the ISIS Queen's comments … Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

Whine on, Princess.

NO YOU ARE LYING. Here is Trump rally speech in SC Feb. 28/20. Lying is now the standard of the right.
Why bother use hoax in the first place?
Is it a hoax now? LOL.

What is Omar has anything to do with with Trump ineptness?

I asked you a question. Let me repeat it again. Why is it acceptable to you that a leader of this country attacked his own people?

Try again.

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Donald Trump held a rally in South Carolina on February 28, 2020, where he called the coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak the Democrats’ “new hoax.” It’s unclear if he was referring to the virus itself, the politicization of the virus, or the media’s response to the virus. Read the full transcript of his rally right here.

Not only did both NY Gov Cuomo and Cali Gov Newsome publicly commend the efforts of the Trump admin in the War on China-virus, Cuomo admonished CNN squawking head Alisyn Camerota this morning for the leftist media's use of misleading, emotion-inducing terms like "shelter-in-place." He rightly noted that they are causing considerable concern and consternation among already tense Americans. The media never - and I mean never - take responsibility for the consequences of their words … such as when a media destabilized daddy beats his 3 yr old half to death.

My beef is where was Cuomo's criticism the last 3 years as the same media used inflammatory words and outright lies to stoke the rage and hatred in so many of the not-too-bright leftards who voted for him? If lefties didn't have monumental hypocrisy they'd have nothing at all.

Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response.
...Newsom’s approach also reflects the reality that he needs the president’s help to ensure California has adequate resources during the pandemic.

You’ve been a Trump boots leaker for 3 years up to now you still do not how Trumpy operates.
Trump can not stand being criticized or attacked. He will retaliate. He hold grudges. That is how Donnie operates. YOU GOT THAT?

At this point Ca & NY will probably will be hit the hardest. You criticize Trump stupidity right now you don’t get help or you will be the last guy in line.

The same with American farmers are very scared of saying something against this Dude. 20% filed for bankruptcy lots of them loss their farms they had for generations. They need the bailout that made them welfare recipients. Inside their soul they want to kick his ass.

If you think Newsom is not piss at Donnie boy. Think again. Donnie is very dangerous to work with.

Last month. VP Pence was praising Gov. Inslee of Washington during press conference. The same spot. Trump called Inslee a snake. That is Trump.

LOL. Is that your best rebuttal?
Really? I mean really? I know truth hurts.

All I gave you are straight facts and realities.
There’s no way in the world that you can tell me that Trump is a good president. It’s the worst we’ve seen that you and the rest doesn’t even know the difference what is facts and lies and incompetent.

Watch this Wuhan crud become a plus for Trump.... when the idiotic leftist screaming and barking subsides, I bet Trump is seen as saving a lot of lives in the US (and rightfully so!)... then there's always the comparison to the kenyan klown's response to H1N1 which was almost non-existent... even grading on the AA curve.

Economy and businesses saved. Jobs restored. Leadership at its finest.

This will be a plus for the Donald in Nov. He's a winner. Plugs will be talking about "the coronabeer flu..... derp...single payer.... derp... China good, Trump bad..... fart...."

When one is dependent on a POTUS for assistance, one is not inclined to be overly critical. Perhaps that is why Mr Zelensky in Ukraine said there was no pressure to investigate the Bidens?

That might be true if the money didn't actually come from Congress, but it does. The reason they impeached Trump was to send a message to Zelensky to keep his mouth shut about the Biden's. Zelensky didn't want to get into a pissing contest between the House and the White House.

He didn’t even wants to talk to Guilliani who is working with well known corrupted people in Ukraine and Ukrainian parliament members Russian hardliners that push Ukraine rape the US election 2016 not Putin. These are enemies of zelensky.

The Ukraine court ordered an investigation into Burisma. Maybe Zelensky is responsible for that, I don't know. It's hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors in another country.

When the commies found out that Trump was curios about the Biden's, they went into Defcon 1 mode. They had to stop Zelensky from honoring Trump's request. They couldn't come out and threaten Zelensky, because that would have made it too obvious. So they started this phony impeachment scandal, where no laws were violated, and only one direct witness. The rest of them were "I heard" "I thought" "I assumed" witnesses.

The Democrats knew that would silence Zelensky, since his money comes from both the House and the President. So he just stayed out of it as they planned. Schiff Face made sure that the so-called whistleblower would not testify, and the MSM made sure they didn't make a big deal about the 18th witness testimony, or the fact he didn't testify in the public hearing so Schiff Faces ass was covered.

Whine on, Princess.

NO YOU ARE LYING. Here is Trump rally speech in SC Feb. 28/20. Lying is now the standard of the right.
Is it a hoax now? LOL.

I asked you a question. Let me repeat it again. Why is it acceptable to you that a leader of this country attacked his own people?

Try again.

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Donald Trump held a rally in South Carolina on February 28, 2020, where he called the coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak the Democrats’ “new hoax.” It’s unclear if he was referring to the virus itself, the politicization of the virus, or the media’s response to the virus. Read the full transcript of his rally right here.
And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth.

Whine on, Princess.

There’s no way in the world that you can tell me that Trump is a good president. It’s the worst we’ve seen that you and the rest doesn’t even know the difference what is facts and lies and incompetent.
Really? I gave you facts and links and you responded with your opinions and those of others. Oh.

The Ukraine court ordered an investigation into Burisma. Maybe Zelensky is responsible for that, I don't know. It's hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors in another country.

When the commies found out that Trump was curios about the Biden's, they went into Defcon 1 mode. They had to stop Zelensky from honoring Trump's request. They couldn't come out and threaten Zelensky, because that would have made it too obvious. So they started this phony impeachment scandal, where no laws were violated, and only one direct witness. The rest of them were "I heard" "I thought" "I assumed" witnesses.

The Democrats knew that would silence Zelensky, since his money comes from both the House and the President. So he just stayed out of it as they planned. Schiff Face made sure that the so-called whistleblower would not testify, and the MSM made sure they didn't make a big deal about the 18th witness testimony, or the fact he didn't testify in the public hearing so Schiff Faces ass was covered.

You are applying your conspiracies supplied by Trump. With no iota of evidence. This is a problem when people like you support conspiracy crap that what you are saying doesn’t make sense in reality.

Do you know how funny that is?

Whine on, Princess.

Is it a hoax now? LOL.

Try again.

And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth.

Whine on, Princess.

Read the transcript again. Do not stare at it.

Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too.

You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.

Really? I gave you facts and links and you responded with your opinions and those of others. Oh.

No you didn’t my dear. You are running around denying and lying what this idiot said.

Whine on, Princess.

Is it a hoax now? LOL.

Try again.

Whine on, Princess.

Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too.

Another whiny snowflake seeing Dem governors praise Trump. Thus all but ensuring re-election. Deny whatever you want. Your whining doesn’t change facts.

This is like your girlfriend Easy. Another racist piece of shit.

Last month she accused Obama of murder. She is 100% sure. With no evidence. That is pure garbage lie.

So tell me what is the credibility the rest of what she is posting?

Whine on, Princess.

Is it a hoax now? LOL.

Try again.

Whine on, Princess.

Another whiny snowflake seeing Dem governors praise Trump. Thus all but ensuring re-election. Deny whatever you want. Your whining doesn’t change facts.

That is funny. Denying? You are denying Trumpy ritual behavior of retaliation.

Ensuring re election. Enjoy your last 6 months with your moron.

This is like your girlfriend Easy. Another racist piece of shit.

Last month she accused Obama of murder. She is 100% sure. With no evidence. That is pure garbage lie.

So tell me what is the credibility the rest of what she is posting?

WTF is "she" and what is racist about my remarks? Did you mistakenly respond to me instead of somebody else?

You are applying your conspiracies supplied by Trump. With no iota of evidence. This is a problem when people like you support conspiracy crap that what you are saying doesn’t make sense in reality.

Do you know how funny that is?

Conspiracy? Then please explain how this was the first impeachment in history with no crimes involved. Please explain how Schiff didn't allow the testimony or transcript of the 18th witness. Please explain how the accused could not face his accuser?

And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth. Whine on, Princess.
Lemme guess ... you read the Ukraine phone call transcript, set your hair on fire, and screamed "impeach!!" Amirite?
Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too. You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.
And yet you conveniently post your opinions rather than facts. For instance, virtually all elected Dems have done nothing but bash Trump for years. Are you really so far gone as to believe that in all that time not one of 'em has been smart enough to have thought "yanno, I may someday need the POTUS to serve my constituents ... maybe I should smarten up and stop calling him sophomoric names and shit?"

So the only Q left to ask is: did hatred make you into the idiot who posts as Charwin95 or are you filled with hate & rage because you are an idiot. :dunno:

it about time:
Omar was responding to a post by The Intercept's Lee Fang, who noted: "Trump suspending mortgage foreclosures, demanding cash payments to Americans, now invoking the Defense Production Act to force private firms to produce needed supplies is incredible.

It wasn't done before March 16, and only due to house democrats and democrat governors.
Democrats are praising President Trump for his leadership on the Chinese virus. Chaps your ass, huh.

I think it benefits them at the same time. In trying times like these, most of the country wants to see the representative work together, not against each other. There's plenty of time for petty politics after we conquer major problems that we face. Reps will vote rep, and Dems will vote dem, but this is how Independents want to see our government work.
I'm not so sure. It seems when Dems and Repubs work together my taxes go up.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back