WTH?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The navy, Air Force and probably the army could put together an unmanned air vehicle raid against some high importance target in Iran and wreck its economy beyond quick and inexpensive repair or replacement. Iran knows that and they also know that Trump will pull the trigger. So, why are our leftwing posters in shock?

The navy, Air Force and probably the army could put together an unmanned air vehicle raid against some high importance target in Iran and wreck its economy beyond quick and inexpensive repair or replacement. Iran knows that and they also know that Trump will pull the trigger. So, why are our leftwing posters in shock?

it doesn’t matter what Trump does or doesn’t do, leftwingers are going to wig. For the record I believe Trump absolutely did the right thing.

it doesn’t matter what Trump does or doesn’t do, leftwingers are going to wig. For the record I believe Trump absolutely did the right thing.

And it will continue through the election. After that, we can only hope the Democrats have been decimated into political impotence.

Donald Trump could build his own spaceship, fly up and deflect an asteroid headed for the Earth and the Democrats would say "Who does he think he is, defying God's will? We must pray for him."

Of course he did the right thing. No matter WHAT our president does, Lefties will disagree with his actions. The Left truly ARE insane.

I think we are trying to affect their economy to the point of a popular uprising without creating another refugee crisis. The Dems are almost comical in their knee-jerk negative reactions to whatever Trump does. To any rational person, their credibility must be around zero.

Forum List

Back