Wuhan Flu: Death And Lockdowns

We didn't have any lockdowns in this country

Which country is that?

The US.

I was not locked down, you were not locked down.

Form over substance.

Meh. A little fascism never hurt anyone

Reality over delusion.

I was out of my home every single day. I went to the state forest to walk my dogs like I always did. I went to the grocery and liquor stores like I always did.

I got take out like I always did, I went to restaurants to eat in when they were allowed to open for in house dining again, I went to friends' houses for cookouts, friends came to my house.

Tell me how was I locked down in any way.

Do you live in CA?

I don't

Funny how every government agency called it lockdowns but now that the body count from you fascists has hit triple digits you need to go Orwellian.

All I know is that I wasn't locked down and I don't think you were either.

Did anyone stop you from leaving your home?

If not then you were not locked down.

It really is that simple.

Retard thinks everything going in the world is about him personally.

Funny no one else I know was locked down either since many of them have been in my house or at the store or walking their dogs etc.

So it wasn't just me and it wasn't you either

Where do you live? Let’s play a game so I don’t have to make 50 posts for every State.
Oregon Governor issues strictest lockdown measures in the US

Where do you live?

CA OR? or are you trying to say that there was some sort of national lockdown?

Were you ever prevented from leaving your home?

If you could leave your home you were not locked down.

Which country is that?

The US.

I was not locked down, you were not locked down.

Form over substance.

Meh. A little fascism never hurt anyone

Reality over delusion.

I was out of my home every single day. I went to the state forest to walk my dogs like I always did. I went to the grocery and liquor stores like I always did.

I got take out like I always did, I went to restaurants to eat in when they were allowed to open for in house dining again, I went to friends' houses for cookouts, friends came to my house.

Tell me how was I locked down in any way.

Do you live in CA?

I don't

Funny how every government agency called it lockdowns but now that the body count from you fascists has hit triple digits you need to go Orwellian.

All I know is that I wasn't locked down and I don't think you were either.

Did anyone stop you from leaving your home?

If not then you were not locked down.

It really is that simple.

Retard thinks everything going in the world is about him personally.

Funny no one else I know was locked down either since many of them have been in my house or at the store or walking their dogs etc.

So it wasn't just me and it wasn't you either

Where do you live? Let’s play a game so I don’t have to make 50 posts for every State.
Oregon Governor issues strictest lockdown measures in the US

Where do you live?

CA OR? or are you trying to say that there was some sort of national lockdown?

Were you ever prevented from leaving your home?

If you could leave your home you were not locked down.

Coward. I knew you wouldn’t tell us where your LOCKDOWNS are.

Death and Lockdowns: There’s no proof that lockdowns save lives but plenty of evidence that they end them.

The number of excess deaths not involving Covid-19 has been especially high in U.S. counties with more low-income households and minority residents, who were disproportionately affected by lockdowns. Nearly 40 percent of workers in low-income households lost their jobs during the spring, triple the rate in high-income households. Minority-owned small businesses suffered more, too. During the spring, when it was estimated that 22 percent of all small businesses closed, 32 percent of Hispanic owners and 41 percent of black owners shut down. Martin Kulldorff, a professor at Harvard Medical School, summarized the impact: “Lockdowns have protected the laptop class of young low-risk journalists, scientists, teachers, politicians and lawyers, while throwing children, the working class and high-risk older people under the bus.”

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

The beach was closed so he was trespassing.
Oh
My
God

You really are that programmed

No I've just been outside every day just like I was before Covid. The only thing I had to do differently was to wear a mask in the store
The beach was LOCKED DOWN

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

1: the confinement of prisoners to their cells for all or most of the day as a temporary security measure

2a: an emergency measure or condition in which people are temporarily prevented from entering or leaving a restricted area or building (such as a school) during a threat of danger… the school went on lockdown when a student brought a pellet gun to campus.— Ian Gordon

b: a temporary condition imposed by governmental authorities (as during the outbreak of an epidemic disease) in which people are required to stay in their homes and refrain from or limit activities outside the home involving public contact (such as dining out or attending large gatherings)Authorities placed the central Chinese city under lockdown on Jan. 23 after the virus had infected hundreds of residents and was just starting its spread across the globe.— Darryl CooteThe San Francisco Bay Area lockdown and national guidelines signal a rapid escalation of government and business efforts to halt the coronavirus spread via restrictions that will slam the brakes on economic activity.— Ed Carson
NOTE: Individuals who are employed in various occupational fields (such as healthcare, public works, law enforcement, and food supply) considered essential to public health and safety may continue working outside the home during a lockdown.

Examples of lockdown in a Sentence
Recent Examples on the WebA year after New York City went into lockdown, Covid-19 has claimed the lives of more than 30,000 of its residents.— Justin Davidson, Curbed, "Michael Arad (Briefly) Reveals an Ancient Wall Beneath the Reservoir," 15 Mar. 2021Paris could go into lockdown in a matter of days because intensive care units are getting swamped with COVID-19 patients.— Frank Jordans, Star Tribune, "Major European nations suspend use of AstraZeneca vaccine," 15 Mar. 2021
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'lockdown.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.
See More

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No I've just been outside every day just like I was before Covid. The only thing I had to do differently was to wear a mask in the store

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

1: the confinement of prisoners to their cells for all or most of the day as a temporary security measure

2a: an emergency measure or condition in which people are temporarily prevented from entering or leaving a restricted area or building (such as a school) during a threat of danger… the school went on lockdown when a student brought a pellet gun to campus.— Ian Gordon

b: a temporary condition imposed by governmental authorities (as during the outbreak of an epidemic disease) in which people are required to stay in their homes and refrain from or limit activities outside the home involving public contact (such as dining out or attending large gatherings)Authorities placed the central Chinese city under lockdown on Jan. 23 after the virus had infected hundreds of residents and was just starting its spread across the globe.— Darryl CooteThe San Francisco Bay Area lockdown and national guidelines signal a rapid escalation of government and business efforts to halt the coronavirus spread via restrictions that will slam the brakes on economic activity.— Ed Carson
NOTE: Individuals who are employed in various occupational fields (such as healthcare, public works, law enforcement, and food supply) considered essential to public health and safety may continue working outside the home during a lockdown.

Recent Examples on the WebA year after New York City went into lockdown, Covid-19 has claimed the lives of more than 30,000 of its residents.— Justin Davidson, Curbed, "Michael Arad (Briefly) Reveals an Ancient Wall Beneath the Reservoir," 15 Mar. 2021Paris could go into lockdown in a matter of days because intensive care units are getting swamped with COVID-19 patients.— Frank Jordans, Star Tribune, "Major European nations suspend use of AstraZeneca vaccine," 15 Mar. 2021
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'lockdown.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback.
See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

I left my house every day. Some business were closed to the public but they were still reachable by phone and you could still order shit from them.

I was never told to stay in my home, never told not to walk my dogs in the state forest,

So stop the fucking whining

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

I left my house every day. Some business were closed to the public but they were still reachable by phone and you could still order shit from them.

I was never told to stay in my home, never told not to walk my dogs in the state forest,

Whining? I gave you the definition of lockdown.

You obviously didn't read it.

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

And I wasn't locked down by definition.

I bet you weren't either.

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

Thanks for confirming you didn't read the definition.

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

Thanks for confirming you didn't read the definition.

I did and it didn't apply to me. I was never locked down.

I did everything I always do so did most people.

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

Do you work or were you deemed non-essential?

Last edited:
View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

Do you work were you deemed non-essential?
No such thing as non essential. Nobody hires non essential people.

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

Agree and to their family they are essential, only the government deems people as non essential

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

Do you work or were you deemed non-essential?

No and No

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

The gubmint does. Every time there is a gubmint shutdown they only have essential employees come in............which is about 10% of them. Makes you wonder why the other 90% have jobs.

View attachment 470753

That's not a lockdown.

Oh
My
God

No the beach was closed.
Get educated, Halfwit.

Definition of lockdown

See More

I wasn't locked down.

Neither were you.

The gubmint does. Every time there is a gubmint shutdown they only have essential employees come in............which is about 10% of them. Makes you wonder why the other 90% have jobs.
Exactly. And in every government shutdown nobody can see a difference.

Forum List

Back