WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

You Trumpers believe any bile that comes out of Trump's mouth. Trump is a pathological liar and thin-skinner snowflake.

Trump canceled trip to French cemetery memorial citing bad weather

Since the weather made the helicopter ride not feasible, they couldn't just whip up a 55 mile motorcade ride.
How many other leaders cancelled because of "the rain"?

How many others have the level of security Trump has/needs?

They planned on using a Helicopter and couldn't under the Secret Service's flight rules.

You can't just whip up a 55 mile unplanned motorcade ride.
I find the whole thing contrived. Trump wanted to stay in his hotel rom to watch TV and write insipid tweets about the California fire.

And you have proof of that?

That bit, where you talked to the lib, as though you thought he was serious about the shit he says, and then challenged him to back it up, as though there was any chance of that...

That was hilarious.

You Trumpers believe any bile that comes out of Trump's mouth. Trump is a pathological liar and thin-skinner snowflake.

Since the weather made the helicopter ride not feasible, they couldn't just whip up a 55 mile motorcade ride.

They planned on using a Helicopter and couldn't under the Secret Service's flight rules.

I find the whole thing contrived. Trump wanted to stay in his hotel room to watch TV and write insipid tweets about the California fire.
He should be grounded. He can't behave when he goes overseas. Ever.

YOu call this misbehaving? Seriously?

The rain made the helicopter ride unsafe.

When did you realize that lying was the only way to advance your lib agenda?

sure, sure cartoon boy... you go with that.

cjones11142018.jpg

You made fun of me for posting cartoons, and then post a cartoon?

Were you trying to poke fun at yourself, or do you just have the self awareness of a potted plant? A dead potted plant?

Just kidding. I already know the answer.

10253908-wilted-pot-plant.jpg

my cartoons mock. yours are graphic novel styled hero worship of cape crazy pants imitating thor..

now that's a false equivalency if i ever saw one.

And of course the lib has different standards for different folks.

If it weren't for double standards, libs would have no standards at all.

Regardless, are you really so stupid that you don't get that I post this to mock YOU?

462.jpg

right....... you were posting that shit left & right b4 anybody started mocking you correll.... we both know it.

Yes. You libs talk such nonsense about him, about him being basically a comic book super villain so it is funny to response with an image of him as a comic book super HERO.

Not sure what you think I am denying. As I posted one in my response to you. Kind of strange to accuse me of denying posting pics, when I just said I did it, and just posted a pic, in the post you were responding to...

Seriously. Are you ok?

I find the whole thing contrived. Trump wanted to stay in his hotel rom to watch TV and write insipid tweets about the California fire.

And you have proof of that?

That bit, where you talked to the lib, as though you thought he was serious about the shit he says, and then challenged him to back it up, as though there was any chance of that...

That was hilarious.

The problem with cons is that they can't read or else they would have read the link I posted to.

Don't watch cable news either.

Strike two.

Yea bet you don't.

to be that far up the orange dotard's massive ass, he has to watch fox or do nothing but read right wing rag mags like breitbart, gateway pundit, & washington times....

Assumption bias from an ass like you is both comical and sad.

lol... i have never seen an unbiased post from you yet.

So you are bitching that I am giving my opinion on a political message board?

I am not supposed to be unbiased you dullard, nor have I ever claimed to be.

Give your freakin opinion that is why this forum is here, it's called DEBATE.

Oh you are biased as hell, you :290968001256257790-final:nevermind.

The rain made the helicopter ride unsafe.

When did you realize that lying was the only way to advance your lib agenda?

They could he didn't want to.

How do you know that?

He needs it to be true that that he has some shit to throw at Trump.

So, to him, it is "true".

Is it true that he didn't attend the ceremony?

Is it true the excuse was horseshit.

Yea bet you don't.

to be that far up the orange dotard's massive ass, he has to watch fox or do nothing but read right wing rag mags like breitbart, gateway pundit, & washington times....

Yes, i have my own opinion. Shocking.

You are accusing me of something that isn't really an accusation.

Well you are damn sure doing a good job defending his bullshit for not attending a ceremony he should have.

Well you are damn sure doing a good job defending his bullshit for not attending a ceremony he should have.

And you are in full "Orange man bad" mode. I'm sure if he tried to attend via a last minute motorcade you would be bitching about the traffic he caused, or that he delayed the ceremony by being late.

Basically a French dog and pony show...
Marines don’t give a shit about such things
Fuck you, asshole. You know damn well if Obama had pussied out over such a memorial event, you and Fox News would be grinding your teeth about it for MONTHS.

This was a very important event honoring our fallen. And Trump has proven yet another pseudocon standard is just so much bullshit.

You traitors aren't patriots. You stand for NOTHING.

You stand behind a fucking draft dodging coward and his fake bone spurs who has dishonored POWs and won't honor our fallen in the Great War.

Fuck you.

Trump was worried his makeup and his hair would melt in the rain.

trump-makeup-line.jpg

Achilles' weakness was his heel. Superman's weakness is the element from his home planet of Krypton.

Trump's weakness is...WATER! :21::21::21::21::21:

Last edited:

And you are in full "Orange man bad" mode. I'm sure if he tried to attend via a last minute motorcade you would be bitching about the traffic he caused, or that he delayed the ceremony by being late.

Why would I be bitching about the traffic, I don't live there.

It wasn't last minute, do you realize how many scenarios are set up for him to travel. I guess when you are a Trumper he can do no wrong.

Why would I be bitching about the traffic, I don't live there.

It wasn't last minute, do you realize how many scenarios are set up for him to travel. I guess when you are a Trumper he can do no wrong.

And you are an NPC cuck.

I guess we can suppose that you being a Marine you would know such a thing and have the moral authority to speak for all Marines. When and where did you serve as a Marine? And, thank you for your service.

Fuck you, asshole. You know damn well if Obama had pussied out over such a memorial event, you and Fox News would be grinding your teeth about it for MONTHS.

This was a very important event honoring our fallen. And Trump has proven yet another pseudocon standard is just so much bullshit.

You traitors aren't patriots. You stand for NOTHING.

You stand behind a fucking draft dodging coward and his fake bone spurs who has dishonored POWs and won't honor our fallen in the Great War.

Fuck you.
The dog and pony show was put on by the French not the marines, low poll numbers probably had something to do Charade.

The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...

A war we should’ve never been involved with...

Fuck Europe

H
Nobody wants that fat fuck there
After the finding out they are developing their army of girlie men to protect them from Trump, canceling was the right thing to do, no matter what reason he gave. To hell with them. We saved them once, I say let them roast.
Too funny. Trump tells the world to fuck off, then gets mad when they do. If I lived elsewhere, dropping the U.S. would be one of my main priorities.
Hate it so much don't let the door hit you're fat ass on the way out jackass.

I guess we can suppose that you being a Marine you would know such a thing and have the moral authority to speak for all Marines. When and where did you serve as a Marine? And, thank you for your service.
The whole clown show was put on by the French... not the marines

The whole clown show was put on by the French... not the marines
Most, if not all, Marines know that Marines is always spelled with a capital M. Are you playing a little-stolen valor and trying to make folks think you are a former Marine? I thanked you for your service and you did not correct me. Today is the day after veterans day. Did you go out yesterday and get a free cup of coffee and donut or what? Did I misunderstand you?

Forum List

Back