WW3 fears as Chinese state media reveals ‘three-stage battle plan’ to invade Taiwan as US stages war games in Pacific

If they invade Taiwan…
Taiwan will kick their ass

Doesn‘t make sense militarily, politically or economically

You seem not to realize how China is rapidly increasing its military capabilities.

Doesn‘t matter

Taiwan is an island and a Naval Invasion would be needed.
Taiwan has subs, mines, missiles,modern aircraft to repel an invasion

Even without the US Navy stepping in
Taiwan could not hold off china for 1 hour. You are deluded into thinking that china would not launch or drop nukes.

Really?
You underestimate what modern military equipment can do to Chinese invasion forces

China can’t bomb Taiwan into submission. Taiwan is prepared for it.

Landing forces by air and sea will face a barrage of defensive missiles and mines

Chinese ships will just be targets

China would not risk US retaliation if they bring in nukes
An evenly sprinkled application of tactical nukes will flatten Taiwan in less than six hours leaving little or nothing that can respond to anything at all.....think they won't do it? I think they would.

JO
You are right....if they think that is the only way to do it....they will do that or whatever it takes.....as of right now they are trying to convince America that they should not intervene....that it would be suicide to do so.

Their main goal as of now is to take control of Taiwan through relatively peaceful means.....I think they will be able to achieve that.

How is Taiwan going to stop an incoming nuke,

Easy
By the US assuring China that if they were to Nuke Taiwan, we will retaliate

Yes....you are correct....now who is going to push the red button dude? It sure as hell is not going to be some rainbow colored lizard lady....

JO
Another question....who controls the nuclear football? Even the democrats are not so stupid as to allow biden to do that

Thus........What it comes down to now is that we ----despite having a huge nuclear arsenal.... have no credibility....aka...China knows full well the biden regime would not authorize the use of Nuclear Weapons no matter what they do....but they also know that the Republicans might return...hence they will act quickly in regards to Taiwan...first they will negotiate....if not successful...they will act militarily.
Wrong again

Biden has made it clear he will support our military alliances.
Something Trump refused to do
Maybe we will…maybe we won’t.
Biden is a serial liar to begin with.....anyone that believes anything he says is further gone than biden.

To be a viable nuclear power....you not only have to have nuclear weapons but you must be prepared to use them and use them very quickly.

China knows full well biden is not capable of doing anything quickly.....they know biden hthe as huge problems making decisions....especially fast decisions.
Where have you been the last 70 years
The US has ALWAYs made it clear we will retaliate
Retaliate means you need following conditions:

1.) You need to be alive
2.) You need to have been fast enough to avoid being crippled in a decapitation strike
3.) When the " Give peace a chance " protestors show up to object self defense you use refurbished Gatling guns to explain it to them.

You live in a fantasy world
I don’t debate fantasies
Says the buffoon that works for pennies
How much is he paid per post?
Not enough, but for someone with no real life perhaps it matters
If they invade Taiwan…

Can you put me in touch with your drug dealer as you get really good stuff?

A small island nation beats Red Communist China?

I guess you are covering for your beloved XI.
So, in your view…..the big guy easily beats the little guy

Reality is different. Invading an Island Fortress is not easy. Germany tried to defeat England with just bombing. Because they lacked the Naval landing capability….they failed

Taiwan has done nothing but prepare for a Chinese invasion for 70 years.
They have bunkers and Civil Defense to withstand bombing
They have a modern Air Force, surface to air missiles, anti ship missiles, smart mines, submarines and an Army ready to repel invaders.
They also have the US Navy at their disposal

Ready to explain how you think China will “win”??

The Red Chinese are not Germany cupcake.
This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

They face the same challenges in attacking an Island Fortress that Germany faced. In 1940, Germany was the most powerful Army in the world. They had the best Air Force. All observers said England didn’t stand a chance.

Blockade will face anti-ship missiles and the US Navy

Having a million plus Army does you no good if you can’t land them
Your thinking is stuck in the past and even there you do not know your history.

If you even casually observe the pubic plan put forth by China regarding their alledged plan of action you will see how vulnurable Taiwan is....not even to mention their plan would entail much more than what they have presented.

Anyone with much knowledge of modern military methods and capabilities understands Taiwan cannot stand up to China....more importatly even Taiwan knows that.

So what it really comes down to is will the U.S. gurantee Taiwan and China that we will defend Taiwan?

As one Chinese General said....."would the U.S. sacrifice Los Angeles to try and defend Taiwan"?

I don't think so.
Still haven’t seen their plan
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
Their alleged plan or the plan they are presenting for public consumption is in the first post.
Only a complete moron accepts that the enemy gives away their plan.
Who said they believed that would be their actual plan....certainly not me....I made it clear that is was just the plan they were presenting for public consumption....but it does show some of their capabilities...and thus it reveals that Taiwan would not be able to defend themselves.
Wrong because even the public, any public would not buy this. Again a thread on ostrich anal lube would make more sense than this nonsense
There is nothing in the plan they are not capable of......but again I am not saying that is or will be their plan....they are simply presenting a plan to show what Taiwan could be up against....I think it would be much more than what they have presented.

Regarding what the public thinks....no one knows ... but this aggressive attitude being demonstrated by China will certainly have some effect on Taiwan's leadership.

Especially as Taiwan is beginning to realize just how weak the biden regime is.
Your brain is made of scrambled garbanzo beans, it has to be if you believe what you read because you read it.

Is english your first language? What makes you think I believed that was their actual plan to invade Taiwan?
I am saying that this entire thread and the discussion within has less value than horse droppings. If anything the chinese made the comments to entertain brainless Americans both inside and outside the DOD which it seems to be doing

One thing the Chinese are not is stupid.....I am sure they have several reasons for publishing the plan....most of them would come under what is known as PsyOps.

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.
Kid there is no published plan. Grow up, not everything you read is real, and everything chinky published is for entertainment purposes only. The fact that you keep referring to the chinky plan says that you believe whatever you read. You are a failure, so pick up your bag and scram back to the hospital

So you have not seen the published plan thus you believe there is not one....and despite all that you have made a lot of comments about something you claim does not exist....I just posted the link...look it up.
You are not the provider of this plan to the World, if you think that you are the source of this your brain is seriously fried

Did the Japs announce pearl harbor

You are a fool, probably a slanty too

You just posted there was no plan....now you post the plan. hehheh

Thanks for revealing to me that I am not the PROVIDER of this plan. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa are you guilty of drinking and posting?????
There is no plan, the enemy does not give away what it intends to do, you are a brainwashed doofus unable to distinguish between the real and fake. The plan is not real, it is one possible scenario that does not include the rest of the world acting. I would tell you to grow up, but that will happen, unless you decide to save Taiwan anyway

If they invade Taiwan…

You seem not to realize how China is rapidly increasing its military capabilities.

Doesn‘t matter

Taiwan could not hold off china for 1 hour. You are deluded into thinking that china would not launch or drop nukes.

Really?
You underestimate what modern military equipment can do to Chinese invasion forces

Landing forces by air and sea will face a barrage of defensive missiles and mines

An evenly sprinkled application of tactical nukes will flatten Taiwan in less than six hours leaving little or nothing that can respond to anything at all.....think they won't do it? I think they would.

JO
You are right....if they think that is the only way to do it....they will do that or whatever it takes.....as of right now they are trying to convince America that they should not intervene....that it would be suicide to do so.

Their main goal as of now is to take control of Taiwan through relatively peaceful means.....I think they will be able to achieve that.

Easy

Yes....you are correct....now who is going to push the red button dude? It sure as hell is not going to be some rainbow colored lizard lady....

JO
Another question....who controls the nuclear football? Even the democrats are not so stupid as to allow biden to do that

Thus........What it comes down to now is that we ----despite having a huge nuclear arsenal.... have no credibility....aka...China knows full well the biden regime would not authorize the use of Nuclear Weapons no matter what they do....but they also know that the Republicans might return...hence they will act quickly in regards to Taiwan...first they will negotiate....if not successful...they will act militarily.
Wrong again

Biden is a serial liar to begin with.....anyone that believes anything he says is further gone than biden.

To be a viable nuclear power....you not only have to have nuclear weapons but you must be prepared to use them and use them very quickly.

China knows full well biden is not capable of doing anything quickly.....they know biden hthe as huge problems making decisions....especially fast decisions.

1.) You need to be alive
2.) You need to have been fast enough to avoid being crippled in a decapitation strike
3.) When the " Give peace a chance " protestors show up to object self defense you use refurbished Gatling guns to explain it to them.

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

Reality is different. Invading an Island Fortress is not easy. Germany tried to defeat England with just bombing. Because they lacked the Naval landing capability….they failed

They have a modern Air Force, surface to air missiles, anti ship missiles, smart mines, submarines and an Army ready to repel invaders.

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

They face the same challenges in attacking an Island Fortress that Germany faced. In 1940, Germany was the most powerful Army in the world. They had the best Air Force. All observers said England didn’t stand a chance.

If you even casually observe the pubic plan put forth by China regarding their alledged plan of action you will see how vulnurable Taiwan is....not even to mention their plan would entail much more than what they have presented.

Anyone with much knowledge of modern military methods and capabilities understands Taiwan cannot stand up to China....more importatly even Taiwan knows that.

So what it really comes down to is will the U.S. gurantee Taiwan and China that we will defend Taiwan?

As one Chinese General said....."would the U.S. sacrifice Los Angeles to try and defend Taiwan"?

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
Their alleged plan or the plan they are presenting for public consumption is in the first post.
Who said they believed that would be their actual plan....certainly not me....I made it clear that is was just the plan they were presenting for public consumption....but it does show some of their capabilities...and thus it reveals that Taiwan would not be able to defend themselves.
Wrong because even the public, any public would not buy this. Again a thread on ostrich anal lube would make more sense than this nonsense
There is nothing in the plan they are not capable of......but again I am not saying that is or will be their plan....they are simply presenting a plan to show what Taiwan could be up against....I think it would be much more than what they have presented.

Regarding what the public thinks....no one knows ... but this aggressive attitude being demonstrated by China will certainly have some effect on Taiwan's leadership.

Your brain is made of scrambled garbanzo beans, it has to be if you believe what you read because you read it.

Is english your first language? What makes you think I believed that was their actual plan to invade Taiwan?
I am saying that this entire thread and the discussion within has less value than horse droppings. If anything the chinese made the comments to entertain brainless Americans both inside and outside the DOD which it seems to be doing

One thing the Chinese are not is stupid.....I am sure they have several reasons for publishing the plan....most of them would come under what is known as PsyOps.

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.
Kid there is no published plan. Grow up, not everything you read is real, and everything chinky published is for entertainment purposes only. The fact that you keep referring to the chinky plan says that you believe whatever you read. You are a failure, so pick up your bag and scram back to the hospital

Irregardless....China's aggressiveness towards Taiwan since the departure of Trump seems to have some Taiwan officials very worried.
Seems China has gotten more hawkish after Trump stirred up a New Cold War
China has gotten more hawkish since the biden regime came to power......has nothing to do with Trump but has everything to do with a weak democratic regime headed supposedly by a cognitively impaired old guy who is corrupt as the day is long.
Previous Presidents of both parties got along fine with China
It is Trump who stirred up a confrontation

Another Trump mess that Biden needs to clean up
They got along with China because they let china take advantage of us....aka stealing our intellectual property and being able to take advantage of us in their trade deals.

Thing were looking better then the biden regime takes over and everything turns to crap...China suddenly starts threatening Taiwan....no coincidence....they have grown more aggressive simply because they know biden will do nothing....most likely he is in Chinas pocket due to all the corruption between hunter and joe with China.

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

So you have not seen the published plan thus you believe there is not one....and despite all that you have made a lot of comments about something you claim does not exist....I just posted the link...look it up.
You are not the provider of this plan to the World, if you think that you are the source of this your brain is seriously fried

Thanks for revealing to me that I am not the PROVIDER of this plan. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa are you guilty of drinking and posting?????
There is no plan, the enemy does not give away what it intends to do, you are a brainwashed doofus unable to distinguish between the real and fake. The plan is not real, it is one possible scenario that does not include the rest of the world acting. I would tell you to grow up, but that will happen, unless you decide to save Taiwan anyway

You are not coherent.....stop drinking or quit posting.

They got along with China because they let china take advantage of us....aka stealing our intellectual property and being able to take advantage of us in their trade deals.

Obama got along fine with China for eight years
Bush got along fine for eight years before that
Clinton got along fine for eight years before that

Took Trump less than a year to provoke a confrontation

It may take decades to repair the damage he has done

You cite all the Presidents that allowed the Chinese to steal our technology, steal our jobs and rip us off at an incredible level.

Then you try and blame Trump.....get real.

Chinese `stole all nuclear secrets'

Last edited:

You cite all the Presidents that allowed the Chinese to steal our technology, steal our jobs and rip us off at an incredible level.

Then you try and blame Trump.....get real.Chinese `stole all nuclear secrets'

In Trump we elected a man who was not suited intellectually, emotionally or experience to deal with China. To make matters worse, he decimated the State Department of experienced diplomats. He went on to ignore all advice from his own staff and our allies on how to deal with China.

He started a poorly conceived trade war that only hurt our economy.

Hopefully, Biden can undo the damage

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

LOL are you claiming that what the chinkies posted is coherent? Militaries always tell the enemy what their plans are in your world right. You must have an extensive stock portfolio as brilliant as you are. Does Warren Buffet consult you?

Play on poor boy

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

LOL are you claiming that what the chinkies posted is coherent? Militaries always tell the enemy what their plans are in your world right. You must have an extensive stock portfolio as brilliant as you are. Does Warren Buffet consult you?

Play on poor boy
What are you drinking?

In Trump we elected a man who was not suited intellectually, emotionally or experience to deal with China. To make matters worse, he decimated the State Department of experienced diplomats. He went on to ignore all advice from his own staff and our allies on how to deal with China.

Nonsense.....

Now some truth........Thwarting China on 5G Is Greatest Untold Success Story of the Trump Administration - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Last edited:
If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

Play on poor boy
What are you drinking?
You aren't even old enough to drink yet are you. But I bet you eat lots of dogs at the Beijing palace

See ya Foo Lee

Last edited:
If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

Play on poor boy
What are you drinking?
You aren't even old enough to drink yet are you. But I bet you eat lots of dogs at the Beijing palace
There is help available for those who cannot control their drinking.

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

Play on poor boy
What are you drinking?

I think you need help..........Alcoholics Anonymous

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

Play on poor boy
What are you drinking?
There is help available for those who cannot control their drinking.

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

1.) You need to be alive

I don’t debate fantasies
If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

Play on poor boy
What are you drinking?

I think you need help...........https://www.aa.org/Alcoholics Anonymous
You are funny, how many cats are in your freezer? Have you ever eaten raw monkey brains?

MM Good

opici-mozek_bhP5YWj.jpg

Last edited:

Nonsense.....

Now some truth........Thwarting China on 5G Is Greatest Untold Success Story of the Trump Administration - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Trump was given stable US/China relations that had been cultivated for 50 years

In less than a year he provoked an unwise trade war and started a new Cold War.
Stability has been replaced by chaos
He promised he would negotiate something better.
He Failed

Last edited:
Of course the release of his 'alleged plan' to invade Taiwan is designed to intimidate Taiwan yet the ultimate goal of China to absorb Taiwan cannot be denied and China will put more and more pressure on Taiwan as China is dramatically increasing its military power....though of course they still hope at this time to be able to absorb Taiwan without the use of military force....but one way or the other they will eventually do what they think needs to be done to gain dominance of Taiwan.

All of this also puts much pressure on America as in we are allies of Taiwan....yet realistically speaking can Taiwan really expect America to come to its aid?
Richard Nixon opened the door to China and Big Business began walking through. At first, it was the fast food giants, giving the Chinese peasants a taste of America.

A decade later, Reagan, with the help of Congress controlled by the Democrats, established policies that provided tax cuts and subsidies that paid United States' companies to move their factories and machinery to China.

It became known as "outsourcing". which was part of Reagan's "trickle down". The Reagan administration followed by "Daddy" Bush's administration, again, with the Congress controlled by the Democrats, provided the means for most U.S. corporations to move their manufacturing operations to China.

Millions of middle class workers never recovered, since the wages trickling down were a fraction of those before the wonderful Reagan's "outsourcing"..

Of course, the congressional minority Republicans were totally onboard with sending high-paying U.S. jobs to China, Mexico, wherever cheap labor was available. Over the following decades, high-tech discoveries developed in the U.S. were quickly sent to the Chinese management in the factories manufacturing "American" computers, smart phones, video games, automobile control modules, etc.

Is it any wonder how China managed to develop their space and weapons programs so quickly? Big Business has been providing the United States' most advanced technology to the Chinese almost as quickly as it's developed.

China's leaders know it would be foolish to needlessly take any military action against Taiwan. They, like the rest of the world, are carefully watching the United States' government destroy itself from within.

After the trump Nazis put their people in office with the 2022 Mid-term elections, the chaos that will be gripping this country will open the door to the Chinese/Russian alliance to annex what ever neighboring countries they want.

When the Chinese/Russian alliance is finished dividing up those parts of the world, the civil unrest in the U.S. should have thoroughly softened up the Western Hemisphere, making it easy to take.

So, don't concern yourselves with the wellbeing of Taiwan, it will be easy pickings once the orange-colored-führer takes over all decision making here at home. Look how well that worked out for the Nazis in Germany and their führer.

We need to get some of our manufacturing back. Being lackeys and saying that is a positive is not going to do it.

Nonsense.....

He Failed
Stable for the chinkies, you are the penny seeker on the net who does not give a flying fuck about the American worker like Trump did and will again

Nonsense.....

He Failed
Stable for the chinkies, you are the penny seeker on the net who does not give a flying fuck about the American worker like Trump did and will again
Trump never cared about workers
Just ask someone who worked for him

Nonsense.....

He Failed
Trump never cared about workers
Just ask someone who worked for him
Tell the people at his rally right now.

Many on the left refuse to admit President Trump’s populist policies have provided massive benefits to working-class Americans. Matthew Yglesias argued at Vox that Trump’s refusal to endorse a federal $15 per hour minimum wage proves Trump has abandoned populist ideals. Progressives claim the Trump economy helps billionaires, not workers, and snidely dismiss his outreach to minorities.
Yet, during the first three years of the Trump presidency, wage growth was off the charts, especially for low-income workers and African Americans. The third-quarter economic data released Thursday confirm once again that Trump is on the job for U.S. workers.

Nonsense.....

He Failed
Explain why the trade mandates were unwise think carefully before you answer.
The previous fifty years were marked with placation, concession and willful ( as in paid to keep your mouth shut} ignorance of heinous trade law violations....so um I'd LOVE to know what your answer is going to be.

Forum List

Back