WWE .. Trump, Tongue Wrestler

Here is a funny clip featuring The Donald and the Bogeyman (and mini-Bogeyman)! The Donald is fearless and slimy punks like Donny Douche, Crazy Joe Biden want a piece of him? They wouldn't even have a chance in a 2-on-1 handicap match! :p

I dunno folks, I've been unwilling to view this guy as nuts, but are we beginning to see a pattern this past week? First that unbelievable tantrum towards Mornin Joe, now this WWF photoshop which is ...way too much, as well.
Inappropriate behavior in your neighbor is just....a crazy asshole. Inappropriate behavior from your President, who has a whole battalion of people advising him on how to act and approval numbers in the toilet....is that the kind of crazy we should ignore?

I'm still not saying he's nuts but I'll admit I'm now open to looking more carefully.

He didn't make the video. Tell me you know that. And he personally knows the McMahons and I beleive $$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity for Trump's participation in the match.

It' one of the funniest celebrity matches ever and Trump pulled off great yap yap!

better get your stories straight ... Trump was compensated or $$$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity ... you BELIEVE ?

I know, just make shit up as you go ... never mind.

You're losing it big time. The match was hysterical. He got free advertisement for The Apprentice. NBC wanted to cross promote the show with WWE among others. It was gold.

Wow you left wing whackos are off the deep end. Seriously try decaff.

I'LL DRINK AN ENTIRE POT IF YOU POST THE LINK WHERE TRUMP DONATED $$$$$$$$$$$$$ TO CHARITY AFTER HE SVAVED AN IDIOTS HEAD ON TV ..

GO !

I dunno folks, I've been unwilling to view this guy as nuts, but are we beginning to see a pattern this past week? First that unbelievable tantrum towards Mornin Joe, now this WWF photoshop which is ...way too much, as well.
Inappropriate behavior in your neighbor is just....a crazy asshole. Inappropriate behavior from your President, who has a whole battalion of people advising him on how to act and approval numbers in the toilet....is that the kind of crazy we should ignore?

I'm still not saying he's nuts but I'll admit I'm now open to looking more carefully.
For crying out loud
He has the resources of the Presidency of the United States

He comes up with a photoshop that could have been done by any fourth grader

He didn't come up with jack shit. It was a Reddit troll who made it.

:lmao:
Link?

For crying out loud

It's the message behind it that I don't like. He is getting more aggressive.
I've worked with plenty of unstable people in my social worker days, which is why I don't jump on the Crazy Wagon so quickly. You want to talk fucked up, I can tell you some stories.
Two incidents over a week don't a pattern make, but I don't like the increase in aggressiveness. I'm watching that.
After complaining about the imagery of the Kathy Griffin photo and then the shooting at the Congressional baseball field ........you would think our President would be more considerate of violent images

For crying out loud

That is the best Trump is capable of stealing?

His source material is certainly suspect

45 minutes later and no link from pc ...

I'M SHOCKED !!

For crying out loud

Link?

Reddit troll takes credit for Trump Wrestlemania video claiming he posted it online four days before the White House discovered it

Read more: Reddit troll takes credit for Trump Wrestlemania video | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He didn't make the video. Tell me you know that. And he personally knows the McMahons and I beleive $$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity for Trump's participation in the match.

It' one of the funniest celebrity matches ever and Trump pulled off great yap yap!

better get your stories straight ... Trump was compensated or $$$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity ... you BELIEVE ?

I know, just make shit up as you go ... never mind.

The information is out there. Going out to water the garden. He did it for the publicity for NBC and was compensated with the money going to his charity.

- In a follow-up story, The Washington Post noted that the foundation's tax filings have a $4 million donation from WWE in 2007, the year of his WrestleMania 23 angle, which would mean the 2009 donation from WWE was for $1 million. It was the biggest donation made to the Foundation.

Donald Trump's WWE Pay Revealed?, More On RAW Competition, Linda McMahon On If She'll Run Again - WrestlingInc.com

For crying out loud

Link?

Reddit troll takes credit for Trump Wrestlemania video claiming he posted it online four days before the White House discovered it

Read more: Reddit troll takes credit for Trump Wrestlemania video | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this was on TELEVISION ...

anigif_enhanced-11385-1444782227-2.gif

who gets credit for that?

you cant find a link so you tell me to go get one..... weak even for you/

youre dismissed.

Last edited:
He is not nuts, he is a person with hyperactive A.D.D. that has trouble stopping for a few min to reflect on things, or even to read something longer then a few sentences.

Tweeting is perfectly matched to him - short, few sentence bursts is basically how he thinks.

Damn sounds like the typical regressive or millennial.

...typical (whatever) IS NOT THE FN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA.

There in is the problem.

Poor triggered snowflakes. They're nearly foaming at the mouth over a doctored video made as an April Fool's prank on April 1, 2007. Going all apoplectic over something that EVERYONE knew was fake.

So what that if it was a fake video slamming a fake news outlet. Is it really any different than the fake shit that CNN reports?

To equate a show, with a script, that happened 10 years to the comments of today is a bit ridiculous. It not like the ridicule of, and disdain for, CNN is not well deserved.

What Trump did was funny and most people took it for what it was, a humorous video illustrating the pounding that CNN takes on nearly every "story" (I mean that in a fictional sense, for that is what they are) they write about him.

another idiot that is too damn dumb to understand how easy it is to "trigger" them

they learned a new word didnt they ........ :lmao::lmao:

I was neither offended or got hurt feelings over what oldlady said. Nor am I "triggered" by what you said. All I do when you post insults, implications, and assumptions, I just consider the source and move on. But it kinda sounds like you were with my response.

For crying out loud

Link?

Did you ever wonder, what certain celebrities make when they appear for the WWE?

Well wonder no more, according to 411mania.com, Donald Trump pulled in a cool $4 million dollars for his charity the "Donald J. Trump Foundation" for his appearances leading up to, and during Wrestlemania 23.

WWE News: Donald Trump's Wrestlemania 23 Payday Made Public

For crying out loud

I've worked with plenty of unstable people in my social worker days, which is why I don't jump on the Crazy Wagon so quickly. You want to talk fucked up, I can tell you some stories.
Two incidents over a week don't a pattern make, but I don't like the increase in aggressiveness. I'm watching that.
Most social workers I have met are either shady manipulators and liars or just plain wacko. Not impressed.

It's called acting dumb ass.

agreed.. he was acting like a dumbass.

And like Jim Carrie he was well compensated for it. You pathetic snowflakes need to lighten up.

exactly like I said in my very first sentence of the op ..

in his wheelhouse ... talking FAKE shit in front of large crowds that pay money to watch FAKE shit, and cheer.

pay attention tx

What I find the most hilarious is it's simple minded people like you that watched and kept his "reality" show on the air for sooooooooo many years.

I never watched that cheesy ass show. Try again.

I didn't either, but it didn't stay on the air all by itself.

For crying out loud

It's the WWE, everyone knows it's fake.

Forum List

Back