WWE .. Trump, Tongue Wrestler

He is not nuts, he is a person with hyperactive A.D.D. that has trouble stopping for a few min to reflect on things, or even to read something longer then a few sentences.

Tweeting is perfectly matched to him - short, few sentence bursts is basically how he thinks.

Damn sounds like the typical regressive or millennial.

...typical (whatever) IS NOT THE FN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA.

There in is the problem.

Poor thing, everything he does is presidential, he is after all the president. Where is it written he must conduct himself to get your or anyone else's approval. I didn't much care for the actions of last arrogant asshole that occupied the office.

He is not nuts, he is a person with hyperactive A.D.D. that has trouble stopping for a few min to reflect on things, or even to read something longer then a few sentences.

Tweeting is perfectly matched to him - short, few sentence bursts is basically how he thinks.

There in is the problem.

Poor thing, everything he does is presidential, he is after all the president. Where is it written he must conduct himself to get your or anyone else's approval. I didn't much care for the actions of last arrogant asshole that occupied the office.

statue-of-a-disappointed-man.jpg

NO, NOT EVERYTHING TRUMP CAN DO IS PRESIDENTIAL, BECAUSE TRUMP DID IT.

I know that's pretty much all you Trumpeters are down to arguing given this pathetic man's behavior, but it does not make it not completely prosperous. Trump can take a dump in the middle of 5th ave and you thoughtless lemmings would still defend it.

There in is the problem.

I know that's pretty much all you Trumpeters are down to arguing given this pathetic man's behavior, but it does not make it not completely prosperous. Trump can take a dump in the middle of 5th ave and you thoughtless lemmings would still defend it.

And you little pukes will never acknowledge the good he's doing, run along snowflake, it warm outside your may melt.

There in is the problem.

And you little pukes will never acknowledge the good he's doing, run along snowflake, it warm outside your may melt.

Bullshit, I have no problem crediting him if he does something I like and that's not what we were talking about anyway, so you are dodging.

There in is the problem.

Bullshit, I have no problem crediting him if he does something I like and that's not what we were talking about anyway, so you are dodging.

Name something he's done well.

You do realize that Obama tweeted thousands of times as president?

There in is the problem.

I did say IF, right?

He and Republicans made Obamacare popular - kudos on that :rolleyes:....Mattis was a good appointment...finding anything else good he has done is a struggle.

Trump tweets and the left loses their minds....he's living rent free in their heads

guess what saggy ... this isnt a tweet

anigif_enhanced-11385-1444782227-2.gif

its a narcissistic idiot .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's called acting dumb ass.

agreed.. he was acting like a dumbass.

And like Jim Carrie he was well compensated for it. You pathetic snowflakes need to lighten up.

exactly like I said in my very first sentence of the op ..

in his wheelhouse ... talking FAKE shit in front of large crowds that pay money to watch FAKE shit, and cheer.

pay attention tx
Trump is keeping his campaign promises. Thread failed. Keep proving Trump has total control of your pathetic brain.

Ooook and? You clearly fail at logic. Just because Obama (or his communication people) used tweeter doesn't mean it's well suited to his thinking. In fact it wasn't suited to his on-the-other-hand deliberative style at all.

Ooook and? You clearly fail at logic. Just because Obama (or his communication people) used tweeter doesn't mean it's well suited to his thinking. In fact it wasn't suited to his on-the-other-hand deliberative style at all.
As long it's my guys doing it I'm good with it, but your guy can't. My feelings will get hurt, lol. You're pathetic.

I did say IF, right?

He and Republicans made Obamacare popular - kudos on that :rolleyes:....Mattis was a good appointment...finding anything else good he has done is a struggle.

So the bill he recently singed to reform the VA wasn't good?

There in is the problem.

The emperor has no clothes

I did say IF, right?

Where's the money?

The VA doesn't need a directive to do more with less. They need funding for more doctors and clinics

I did say IF, right?

Where's the money?

The VA doesn't need a directive to do more with less. They need funding for more doctors and clinics

Having the ability to get rid of dead wood frees up a lot of money and will improve service.

I did say IF, right?

Yes, VA bill seems good, but proof will be in the outcomes.

me whining?

Don Cheeto is a fukn RIOT.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The President of The United States is a laughing stock.

On the news earlier, footage of Russians laughing at him.

He's going up against Putin and the only weapon he'll have is his silly jerking handshake. He won't even be able to TWEET at him.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I dunno folks, I've been unwilling to view this guy as nuts, but are we beginning to see a pattern this past week? First that unbelievable tantrum towards Mornin Joe, now this WWF photoshop which is ...way too much, as well.
Inappropriate behavior in your neighbor is just....a crazy asshole. Inappropriate behavior from your President, who has a whole battalion of people advising him on how to act and approval numbers in the toilet....is that the kind of crazy we should ignore?

I'm still not saying he's nuts but I'll admit I'm now open to looking more carefully.

He's crazy all right but yes, far more important is that he's in way over his head.

In every way.

Putin already owns him and he has failed miserably with every world leader he has met. Hell, he couldn't even walk 700 yards with them and has knowledge of world affairs. Even NKorea is making fun of him and China told him what he could do with his idiotic demands.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There in is the problem.

The emperor has no clothes

yeah he does ... Made in Mexico and China

Forum List

Back