WWE .. Trump, Tongue Wrestler

I dunno folks, I've been unwilling to view this guy as nuts, but are we beginning to see a pattern this past week? First that unbelievable tantrum towards Mornin Joe, now this WWF photoshop which is ...way too much, as well.
Inappropriate behavior in your neighbor is just....a crazy asshole. Inappropriate behavior from your President, who has a whole battalion of people advising him on how to act and approval numbers in the toilet....is that the kind of crazy we should ignore?

I'm still not saying he's nuts but I'll admit I'm now open to looking more carefully.

Oh please, you're just another partisan hack that is buying into the latest narrative after your Russian BS went south

He is not nuts, he is a person with hyperactive A.D.D. that has trouble stopping for a few min to reflect on things, or even to read something longer then a few sentences.

Tweeting is perfectly matched to him - short, few sentence bursts is basically how he thinks.

in his wheelhouse ... talking FAKE shit in front of large crowds that pay money to watch FAKE shit, and cheer.

Smackdown! Trump's insult act comes from pro wrestling hype

be proud UHMERIKA !
I see Trump successfully trolled you.

Why are liberals so easy to wreck?

another idiot missed the point ...
I don't care about your point. Trump just pwned you and you don't even realize it.

Too funny

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP DERP

typical RW dumfuk ... doesnt give a shit about the point.
YOU created this thread. Nothing you ever post is worth bothering about. Why is you getting TRIGGERED by the president any different?

just look at all the RW idiots I TRIGGERED, and theyre too f'n stupid to know it.

LNAO
Deflection. Own your stupidity instead of hiding from it. Just admit the president successfully trolled you because you're a gullible tool.

I dunno folks, I've been unwilling to view this guy as nuts, but are we beginning to see a pattern this past week? First that unbelievable tantrum towards Mornin Joe, now this WWF photoshop which is ...way too much, as well.
Inappropriate behavior in your neighbor is just....a crazy asshole. Inappropriate behavior from your President, who has a whole battalion of people advising him on how to act and approval numbers in the toilet....is that the kind of crazy we should ignore?

I'm still not saying he's nuts but I'll admit I'm now open to looking more carefully.

THE CLINICAL DEFINITION OF INSANE, NO.

but he has always had issues with self control, and always will.

Poor triggered snowflakes. They're nearly foaming at the mouth over a doctored video made as an April Fool's prank on April 1, 2007. Going all apoplectic over something that EVERYONE knew was fake.

So what that if it was a fake video slamming a fake news outlet. Is it really any different than the fake shit that CNN reports?

To equate a show, with a script, that happened 10 years to the comments of today is a bit ridiculous. It not like the ridicule of, and disdain for, CNN is not well deserved.

What Trump did was funny and most people took it for what it was, a humorous video illustrating the pounding that CNN takes on nearly every "story" (I mean that in a fictional sense, for that is what they are) they write about him.

Poor triggered snowflakes. They're nearly foaming at the mouth over a doctored video made as an April Fool's prank on April 1, 2007. Going all apoplectic over something that EVERYONE knew was fake.

So what that if it was a fake video slamming a fake news outlet. Is it really any different than the fake shit that CNN reports?

To equate a show, with a script, that happened 10 years to the comments of today is a bit ridiculous. It not like the ridicule of, and disdain for, CNN is not well deserved.

What Trump did was funny and most people took it for what it was, a humorous video illustrating the pounding that CNN takes on nearly every "story" (I mean that in a fictional sense, for that is what they are) they write about him.

another idiot that is too damn dumb to understand how easy it is to "trigger" them

they learned a new word didnt they ........ :lmao::lmao:

Trump tweets and the left loses their minds....he's living rent free in their heads

guess what saggy ... this isnt a tweet

anigif_enhanced-11385-1444782227-2.gif

its a narcissistic idiot .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's called acting dumb ass.

Trump tweets and the left loses their minds....he's living rent free in their heads

agreed.. he was acting like a dumbass.

And like Jim Carrie he was well compensated for it. You pathetic snowflakes need to lighten up.

exactly like I said in my very first sentence of the op ..

in his wheelhouse ... talking FAKE shit in front of large crowds that pay money to watch FAKE shit, and cheer.

pay attention tx

For crying out loud
He has the resources of the Presidency of the United States

He comes up with a photoshop that could have been done by any fourth grader

And like Jim Carrie he was well compensated for it. You pathetic snowflakes need to lighten up.

pay attention tx

What I find the most hilarious is it's simple minded people like you that watched and kept his "reality" show on the air for sooooooooo many years.

He is not nuts, he is a person with hyperactive A.D.D. that has trouble stopping for a few min to reflect on things, or even to read something longer then a few sentences.

Tweeting is perfectly matched to him - short, few sentence bursts is basically how he thinks.

Damn sounds like the typical regressive or millennial.

pay attention tx

What I find the most hilarious is it's simple minded people like you that watched and kept his "reality" show on the air for sooooooooo many years.

I never watched that cheesy ass show. Try again.

For crying out loud

It's the message behind it that I don't like. He is getting more aggressive.
I've worked with plenty of unstable people in my social worker days, which is why I don't jump on the Crazy Wagon so quickly. You want to talk fucked up, I can tell you some stories.
Two incidents over a week don't a pattern make, but I don't like the increase in aggressiveness. I'm watching that.

Smackdown! Trump's insult act comes from pro wrestling hype

be proud UHMERIKA !

Not at all. Let him behave that way so decent Americans see what a childish pathetic president we have. Not only here but also viewed overseas laughing why and how he even got elected.
Some are already catching up how they were conned then showing this kind of unprofessional behavior from a president is a plus.

He didn't make the video. Tell me you know that. And he personally knows the McMahons and I beleive $$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity for Trump's participation in the match.

It' one of the funniest celebrity matches ever and Trump pulled off great yap yap!

For crying out loud

He didn't come up with jack shit. It was a Reddit troll who made it.

:lmao:

He didn't make the video. Tell me you know that. And he personally knows the McMahons and I beleive $$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity for Trump's participation in the match.

It' one of the funniest celebrity matches ever and Trump pulled off great yap yap!

better get your stories straight ... Trump was compensated or $$$$$$$$$$$$$ went to charity ... you BELIEVE ?

I know, just make shit up as you go ... never mind.

Forum List

Back