WWMD?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
To state that there is a leadership vacuum in the GOP is, perhaps, the understatement of the year. The only references to leadership being shown are done when a GOP candidate quits the election or withdraws from the Speaker of the House race. This is further highlighted by a liberal being either at the top or near the top of the polling for the GOP nomination, his main competitor in the polls being a brain surgeon that believes GOD is on his way back here and a former failed CEO whose only exposure to government was being trounced in an election.

Mitt Romney decided not to run. I wonder if he regrets the decision seeing as how the standard bearers are being derelict in their duty to lead and the polling leaders have zero chance of unifying the party in any measurable way;much less winning in the General Election.

How is the DNC debate going? Have they got enough candidates to fill up the podium they rented, yet?

How is the DNC debate going? Have they got enough candidates to fill up the podium they rented, yet?
Five candidates, one that matters.

Better than having 13 candidates and zero that matter, I think.
LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

I'll give you a hint; it starts with President and ends with Clinton.

Best hope she draws more to the debate than she does to her campaign speeches.

democrats are idiots(1).jpg

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?
Biden...

He's the one providing the entertainment!!!
joe-biden-meant-say(1).jpg

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Gross. You brain dead?

Hillary will be a very good President. Hopefully she will tackle the 2nd Amendment first. That seems to be the most pressing topic; the monthly bloodbaths that most sane people agree must be brought to an end.

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Gross. You brain dead?

Hillary will be a very good President. Hopefully she will tackle the 2nd Amendment first. That seems to be the most pressing topic; the monthly bloodbaths that most sane people agree must be brought to an end.
Is she wanting to disarm the guards or something???
Hillary-Jail-copy.jpg

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Gross. You brain dead?

And you think the 2nd amendment is responsible? lol

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

I'll give you a hint, Bill can't run again...

There will be another President Clinton. And her first name won't be Chelsea. he he he

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Gross. You brain dead?

Nah...I know it is.

We have the same books, movies, pockets of poverty, magazines, television and music that Europe has. Same violent video games (some overseas even more violent) etc... The same things influencing our youth influence their youth. We have near monthly killing sprees. Theirs come up about once a year perhaps.

It's an inconvenient truth but it never the less is the truth.

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

There will be another President Clinton. And her first name won't be Chelsea. he he he

What's she going to be president of? Her cell block?

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Our nation.
GOP anger and butt hurt is just a wonderful side effect.

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Gross. You brain dead?

Nah...I know it is.

We have the same books, movies, pockets of poverty, magazines, television and music that Europe has. Same violent video games (some overseas even more violent) etc... The same things influencing our youth influence their youth. We have near monthly killing sprees. Theirs come up about once a year perhaps.

There are so many more factors than that bullshit rhetoric!
Its almost as if I hit "play" on a Marxist tape recording.

LOL I guess that's fair
Who is the "one"?

Our nation.
GOP anger and butt hurt is just a wonderful side effect.
And your delusional rants are entertaining, since around 60% percent of the population doesn't trust Hillary (and we even have DEMOCRATS on these forums that have publically stated they will never vote for her)...

But dream on about being an intern in the White House!!!

Gross. You brain dead?

Nah...I know it is.

There are so many more factors than that bullshit rhetoric!
Its almost as if I hit "play" on a Marxist tape recording.

Feel free to list the factors.

Basically it all will be meaningless because guns are easily available here and they are not easily available there.

If you're happy with the monthly bloodbaths and the "stuff happens" response; vote GOP.
If you're not happy with the monthly bloodbaths and the "stuff happens" response; vote for Hillary. I'm not a democrat but one needn't be even politically active to know that something must be done.

Looking at the globe, the industrialized nations that have strict gun laws have fewer gun homicides. Those with lax gun laws...well, they have more gun homicides. There is no reason for the US to have to endure these crimes.

Forum List

Back