WWMD?

Feel free to list the factors.

Basically it all will be meaningless because guns are easily available here and they are not easily available there.

If you're happy with the monthly bloodbaths and the "stuff happens" response; vote GOP.
If you're not happy with the monthly bloodbaths and the "stuff happens" response; vote for Hillary. I'm not a democrat but one needn't be even politically active to know that something must be done.

Looking at the globe, the industrialized nations that have strict gun laws have fewer gun homicides. Those with lax gun laws...well, they have more gun homicides. There is no reason for the US to have to endure these crimes.
Our urban areas. The mentality they grew up with.
We have a drug war.
Our divide
There are so many it is quit ignorant to compare it.. BTW, how are their violent crimes doing? Isnt it quadrupled?
So you are basically saying vote for the COTUS or don't? LOL
"Those with lax gun laws...well, they have more gun homicides" Like Chicago?

Basically it all will be meaningless because guns are easily available here and they are not easily available there.

If you're happy with the monthly bloodbaths and the "stuff happens" response; vote GOP.
If you're not happy with the monthly bloodbaths and the "stuff happens" response; vote for Hillary. I'm not a democrat but one needn't be even politically active to know that something must be done.

Looking at the globe, the industrialized nations that have strict gun laws have fewer gun homicides. Those with lax gun laws...well, they have more gun homicides. There is no reason for the US to have to endure these crimes.
They don't have urban areas in Europe? They do actually.
The mentality they grew up with
Would be meaningless if they couldn't get guns easily. Right? I mean...there are probably millions of pissed off people in prison right now. If they have guns, it would be a problem. Since they don't...there is no problem.

Why is that so hard to understand?

We have a drug war.
That is true. I'm unaware of any school shootings that happened due to the drug war.

Our divide
As if there is some sort of political aspect to most shootings? Really?

There are so many it is quit ignorant to compare it..
No...it's incredibly helpful to compare the two since the only difference is the 2nd Amendment.

BTW, how are their violent crimes doing? Isnt it quadrupled?
I do know that in Australia, their gun homicide rate would have to increase 2100% to equal ours per-capita. Not sure about individual Europe countries. Their body counts are still much lower than ours.

Not sure what a COTUS is. Please elaborate.

Would be meaningless if they couldn't get guns easily. Right? I mean...there are probably millions of pissed off people in prison right now. If they have guns, it would be a problem. Since they don't...there is no problem.

We have a drug war.
That is true. I'm unaware of any school shootings that happened due to the drug war.

Our divide

No...it's incredibly helpful to compare the two since the only difference is the 2nd Amendment.

I do know that in Australia, their gun homicide rate would have to increase 2100% to equal ours per-capita. Not sure about individual Europe countries. Their body counts are still much lower than ours.

"That is true. I'm unaware of any school shootings that happened due to the drug war."
No other mass shootings matter? Just at the schools? WTF you don't want to fix a GODDAMN thing. You just sound like a partisan hack.
This is OBVIOUSLY a waste of my time.

We have a drug war.

Our divide

"That is true. I'm unaware of any school shootings that happened due to the drug war."
No other mass shootings matter? Just at the schools? WTF you don't want to fix a GODDAMN thing. You just sound like a partisan hack.
This is OBVIOUSLY a waste of my time.

From the looks of things, your time is not all that valuable. Nothing ventured; nothing gained I suppose. Obviously, you just threw out a bunch of garbage but refuse to address the availability of guns being the deciding factor in gun violence. Since the fact that guns are easy to get here and hard to get there and we have more deaths here and they have fewer deaths there; the correlation readily reveals itself. To argue otherwise means that you're either a gun crazy or you're just an idiot. The line between the two is blurry at best.

Forum List

Back