Ya, Ya, Ya, Obama Is A Christian

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
And I'm the Pope

According to the Refugee Processing Center, of the 6,877 Syrian refugees who have arrived in 2016, 6,834 are Muslim. 43 are listed as Christian or other.

That 0.7 percent of refugees arriving this year represents a statistically insignificant fraction of the more than 2.6 million Catholic, Syriac, Assyrian, and Greek Orthodox Christians, as well as Yazidis, other religions, and atheists living in Syria.

Obviously there is a religious test for letting refugees in to the is country. Christians need not apply.

And I'm the Pope

According to the Refugee Processing Center, of the 6,877 Syrian refugees who have arrived in 2016, 6,834 are Muslim. 43 are listed as Christian or other.

That 0.7 percent of refugees arriving this year represents a statistically insignificant fraction of the more than 2.6 million Catholic, Syriac, Assyrian, and Greek Orthodox Christians, as well as Yazidis, other religions, and atheists living in Syria.

Obviously there is a religious test for letting refugees in to the is country. Christians need not apply.

Why do you think you get to decide what Obama say he is and he isn't?

Oh, wait you just want him to be a Muslim because... because the US has freedom of religion and it'd make no difference?

Or because the right are basically school bullies who think they can attack for anything they perceive as a weakness?

And I'm the Pope

Oh, wait you just want him to be a Muslim because... because the US has freedom of religion and it'd make no difference?

Or because the right are basically school bullies who think they can attack for anything they perceive as a weakness?

No, I want the two faced bastard to quit lying about every fucking thing put to him. You can't see the bias when shoved in you face.

If Obama was a Christian he would not adopt and spew anti Christian liberal talking points.

He is no Christian.

And I'm the Pope

No, I want the two faced bastard to quit lying about every fucking thing put to him. You can't see the bias when shoved in you face.

How is he supposed to tell the truth if everything his says you tell him it's a lie?

He says the Earth goes around the sun, you say he's a liar. He says he's Christian, you say he's a liar. He says he had frosties for breakfast, you say he's a liar.

You can't win. But you knew that already, right?

If Obama was a Christian he would not adopt and spew anti Christian liberal talking points.

He is no Christian.

Oh, so Christians can't be liberals now?

Having healthcare is not Christian I suppose? Helping people is not Christian.

And I'm the Pope

How is he supposed to tell the truth if everything his says you tell him it's a lie?

He says the Earth goes around the sun, you say he's a liar. He says he's Christian, you say he's a liar. He says he had frosties for breakfast, you say he's a liar.

You can keep your doctor, the shrink you obviously need to comfort your little pink heart.

And I'm the Pope

You can keep your doctor, the shrink you obviously need to comfort your little pink heart.

Is that even an answer? No, it isn't. Answer the questions.

And I'm the Pope

Your question was stupid and it looks like you ask a bunch of stupid questions around here. I shoved the facts in your face and you kick in to fawning fairy mode. No combat boots on the ground, LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Is that even an answer? No, it isn't. Answer the questions.

He is no Christian.

Christians don't need the government to "help people".

They volunteer their own time and money.

He is no Christian.

So the US should just have a healthcare system made up of people volunteering then?

He is no Christian.

So the US should just have a healthcare system made up of people volunteering then?
What does that have to do with Obama not being a Christian?

Troll.

Forum List

Back