Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not state Muslim nations regularly execute gays?
Quote me you lying bitch. Go pull your cowardly straw-man crap with someone else.

5A90583B-7418-4C52-AF0E-C5B432EAB4A1.jpeg

25B29FC8-55DD-451E-AF41-599EB5C194BA.jpeg

Quote the false statement you lying bitch.
I’ve noticed that the worst Islamic terrorist supporters posting here have a name that starts with G. It’s a code od some sort - and they are being paid by SOROS-funded propaganda groups or by the PR wing of HAMAS itself.

What does the Left or Christians have to do with your ignorant bigotry?
I do not pretend to know everything, but I make a reasonable effort to inform myself. What don't I know that would cause me to agree with you if I learned it?

More hateful bigotry.

Here you are in your full hateful glory, yet you deny it.
Post in thread 'Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…'
Zone1 - Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…
When your straw-man tactic didn’t work you just fell back on accusations of “bigotry”,

I don’t care. I am bigoted against terrorists and their supporters. I do hate perpetrators of evil and those who give them comfort.

I have no problem with people of any religion. In fact I prefer the anyone who is religious in any faith as opposed to these atheistic liberals.

Do you support the October 7th attack by HAMAS? Do you support the rape, kidnapping and murder of innocent civilians?

5AB68BB6-14AA-4F16-A578-6E7ED6C287F9.jpeg

When your straw-man tactic didn’t work you just fell back on accusations of “bigotry”,

I don’t care. I am bigoted against terrorists and their supporters. I do hate perpetrators of evil and those who give them comfort.

I have no problem with people of any religion. In fact I prefer the anyone who is religious in any faith as opposed to these atheistic liberals.

Do you support the October 7th attack by HAMAS? Do you support the rape, kidnapping and murder of innocent civilians?

View attachment 956279
Stop lying like Israel. You condemned all Muslims you bigot.

I condemn what Hamas did on 10/7. Do you condemn what Israel has done since? Of course you don’t. You’re a hateful ignorant bigot.

I do not pretend to know everything, but I make a reasonable effort to inform myself. What don't I know that would cause me to agree with you if I learned it?
Learn of the Palestinian experience since 1948 from independent non-state controlled sources. Norman Finkelstein and Chris Hedges are good places to start.

Learn of the Palestinian experience since 1948 from independent non-state controlled sources. Norman Finkelstein and Chris Hedges are good places to start.
When two nations want the same land, and when they are both willing to fight for it there can be no compromise. There is nothing to negotiate. There can only be war, until one side loses. I want the Israelis to have the land of Israel. I want the Palestinians to be deported. There is plenty of land elsewhere for them in the Arab world.

There are too many people on this planet for me to care about all of them, or even most of them. I care about those I love, those I like, and those I know and do not dislike. Beyond that I care about people I identify with. I identify with the Jews, although I am not Jewish. I do not identify with the Palestinians, unless they are Christian.

Life is unavoidably a struggle for scarce resources. There is not enough of everything good to go around.

I condemn what Hamas did on 10/7. Do you condemn what Israel has done since? Of course you don’t. You’re a hateful ignorant bigot.
No I do not condemn Israel for responding to the attack of 10/7. I think Israel should flatten Gaza. A culture who raises their children to be suicide bombers isn’t a culture worth preserving. I do sympathize with their children, being born it to that fruitcakery is tragic. But this evil has to end some where.

Don’t act like a bitch and pretend it’s Israel. None of the Palestinian’s neighbors want them either and it’s for a reason.

Palestinians also rape their sisters and murder them when they get pregnant in front of raving mobs of Palestinians.

No I do not condemn Israel for responding to the attack of 10/7. I think Israel should flatten Gaza. A culture who raises their children to be suicide bombers isn’t a culture worth preserving. I do sympathize with their children, being born it to that fruitcakery is tragic. But this evil has to end some where.

Don’t act like a bitch and pretend it’s Israel. None of the Palestinian’s neighbors want them either and it’s for a reason.

You know nothing. Stop posting.

Well, at least she is venting her “built up rage” in a way that doesn’t involved terrorism. Although, I suspect her “comedy” is torture.

You know nothing. Stop posting.
What doesn't midgetron know, what don't I know that would cause us to agree with you if we learned?

What matters is that the Palestinians have been displaced by a superior nation. When this happens civilization and human evolution move forward.

Here is a fact that will blow your Zionist minds…

Israel isn't fighting terrorists to defend their land, they're killing Palestinians to keep the land they stole from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back