Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you still support HAMAS if they did another 10/7?
No. I’ve never supported Hamas. Unlike you, I oppose all violence.

You support the mass murder of Palestinians. You want them all murdered.

How are you any different from Hamas or ISIS or a Nazi prison guard? You are exactly like them, the thing you hate.

Thanks to fools like you the cycle of violence is perpetuated.

Thanks to fools like you the cycle of violence is perpetuated.
No it’s thanks to faggy liberals like you. Go live amongst them, let us know how it goes.

You don’t oppose violence. You have aligned yourself with a culture that not only commits acts of terrorism against Israel but also terrorizes it’s own people through Sharia law. You defend a culture that prescribes death for homosexuals, murders victims of rape and stones adulterers.

War is ugly but what a government does to its own people in times of peace is even worse.

Unlike you, I recognize evil and have no moral qualm with fighting it.

“A senior United Nations official found “clear and convincing” information that hostages have been raped and sexually abused in Gaza and “reasonable grounds” to believe sexual violence, including rape and gang rape, occurred during the Oct. 7 terrorist attack led by Hamas.

“Based on the information it gathered, the mission team found clear and convincing information that sexual violence, including rape, sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment has been committed against hostages," the U.N. said in a report, adding that it "has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing against those still held in captivity.”

The Sudanese regime continues to place the burden of family honour on women, as a court sentences a 20-year-old to be stoned to death for alleged adultery. The judgment comes as violence toward girls and women soars in the wake of last year's military coup.

Twenty-year-old Sudanese woman to be stoned to death | ICN

A 19-year-old woman has been sentenced to death in Pakistan after she accused her cousin of raping her at gunpoint.

The woman said she was asleep at her family home in Rajanpur, in the country's central Punjab province, when the attack happened.

She reported the crime to the local panchayat, a tribal court that operates outside the official justice system in remote areas of the country, but was told she had intentionally seduced her attacker, according to Daily Mail.

Raped woman to be stoned for adultery

An Islamist rebel administration in Somalia has had a 13-year-old girl stoned to death for adultery after the child's father reported that she was raped by three men.

Somalian rape victim, 13, stoned to death

^^^^MORE PROJECTION…
Good argument.

When a Muslim scholar says it’s ok to rape women. That’s “projection”.
When I post stories about Muslims murdering victims of rape. That’s “projection”.

Golly Mister…. the only hope to counter such an intelligent argument is to envoke the principles of rubber and glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back