Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good argument.

When a Muslim scholar says it’s ok to rape women. That’s “projection”.
When I post stories about Muslims murdering victims of rape. That’s “projection”.

Golly Mister…. the only hope to counter such an intelligent argument is to envoke the principles of rubber and glue.
What you’ll never comprehend, is your beloved Israel is exactly like radical Islam. The exception being Israel has the capability and willingness to genocide Palestinians, while the reverse is impossible.

What you’ll never comprehend, is your beloved Israel is exactly like radical Islam. The exception being Israel has the capability and willingness to genocide Palestinians, while the reverse is impossible.

You don’t even comprehend the words you throw around like a child. Typical leftist full of empty slogans and tantrums.

FB61BE63-1EF8-4177-8701-CFD44FC6382E.jpeg

Palestine Population 1950-2024

Announcing one’s support for HAMAS is not only antisemitic, it is against American law.

Why isn‘t the government going after supporters of terrorism (perhaps one step away from becoming terrorists themselves) instead of spending millions of dollars prosecuting a man for paying a Non-Disclosure Agreement and accounting for it as a Legal Expense?

Democrats are enabling terrorism to grow while going on a witch hunt to label their political a rival a convicted felon.

Lol. I’m not a leftist fool. What makes you think I am? Ignorance?
Yes, your ignorance make me think you are a leftist.

Well, that and how faggy and lacking substance your responses are. There is also your cookie-cutter leftist positions. It’s all topped off with your attitude that everyone else is the Nazi, and that they just don’t understand the complexities of your antisemitism.

But sure whatever. If you want to tell me your pronouns I’ll refer to you however you like.

Yes, your ignorance make me think you are a leftist.

Well, that and how faggy and lacking substance your responses are. There is also your cookie-cutter leftist positions. It’s all topped off with your attitude that everyone else is the Nazi, and that they just don’t understand the complexities of your antisemitism.

But sure whatever. If you want to tell me your pronouns I’ll refer to you however you like.
He’s given away that he’s a leftist on other threads. Most of the antisemites here are.

It’s entirely possible he doesn’t even know what the word means……
Did I tell you my theory with the antisemitic posters whose name starts with a “G”? I think they’re all paid by the same anti-Israel group.

Tommy whatever is different: he’s a Muslim immigrant to England.

Notice how the terrorists suddenly have US made weapons?

The worst of highly Hitler glorification today, is by Arab "palestine" Muslims.
__

Nazism and the Palestinians
Since Amin al-Husseini forged his alliance with Hitler, Nazism has profoundly influenced the Palestinian national movement.

Mein Kampf in Gaza—and Beyond.
In more recent years, Hitler’s manifesto has continued to enjoy considerable popularity in the Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back