Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

Status
Not open for further replies.
What doesn't midgetron know, what don't I know that would cause us to agree with you if we learned?

What matters is that the Palestinians have been displaced by a superior nation. When this happens civilization and human evolution move forward.
Does this make you happy?
1717414735789.png

It’s an old story. Committed many times throughout history, but Zionists deny it.

Here is a fact that will blow your Zionist minds…

Israel isn't fighting terrorists to defend their land, they're killing Palestinians to keep the land they stole from them.
The Israelis did not steal land. They bought some, and conquered the rest in wars started by the Arabs in efforts to destroy Israel.

Who believes this bloodthirsty fool?

Israel's victory will be the victory of civilization over barbarism. It will be the victory of the most superior nation on earth over a nation that has contributed nothing to civilization since the thirteenth century.

Here is a fact that will blow your Zionist minds…

Israel isn't fighting terrorists to defend their land, they're killing Palestinians to keep the land they stole from them.
That’s what’s called an “opinion”, not a “fact”.

If that was supposed to be a link, I couldn’t get it to work.

The Israelis did not steal land. They bought some, and conquered the rest in wars started by the Arabs in efforts to destroy Israel.
Yes they did steal land and they murdered thousands and displaced even more. Stop accepting Zionist propaganda.

That’s what’s called an “opinion”, not a “fact”.

If that was supposed to be a link, I couldn’t get it to work.
It’s a fact you’ll soon accept as such. Then too, you’ll deny you supported the genocide.

If Israel murders 500,000 Palestinians, will you still support them?

Yes they did steal land and they murdered thousands and displaced even more. Stop accepting Zionist propaganda.
This is what the Koran has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

This is what the Koran has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
There is. You think stealing land and mass murdering is ordained by your God. Not likely.

It’s a fact you’ll soon accept as such. Then too, you’ll deny you supported the genocide.

No, it will always be an opinion. The FACT that you don’t know the difference doesn’t lend well to your credibility.
If Israel murders 500,000 Palestinians, will you still support them

If that is what it takes to destroy the terrorists. then yes.

Palestine could have had peace anytime they wanted it. This is what they have chosen. If Israel doesn’t do it to them, they will do it to Israel.

Uh oh…. The Jew are in trouble now, they don’t stand a chance against the “fatties”.

No, it will always be an opinion. The FACT that you don’t know the difference doesn’t lend well to your credibility.

If that is what it takes to destroy the terrorists. then yes.

Palestine could have had peace anytime they wanted it. This is what they have chosen. If Israel doesn’t do it to them, they will do it to Israel.
No. Israel has denied every ceasefire request.

No. Israel has denied every ceasefire request.
Yeah, the bitch ass terrorists don’t deserve a ceasefire after 10-7. They deserve total annihilation. You don’t get to attack your neighbor like that and then cry like bitches that you want a cease fire so you can regroup.
As long as they are allowed to exist, these terrorist will keep attacking Israel. Flatten Gaza.

Yeah, the bitch ass terrorists don’t deserve a ceasefire after 10-7. They deserve total annihilation. You don’t get to attack your neighbor like that and then cry like bitches that you want a cease fire so you can regroup.
As long as they are allowed to exist, these terrorist will keep attacking Israel. Flatten Gaza.
You are a psychopath.

Would you still support Israel if the murder 500,000 Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back