Yale Sex Workshop says not to Judge Beastiality and Incest...

Degenerates and vermin will be miserable as a virtue of the way they live, nothing, not even rights to a gay marriage, nor voting rights, nor anything else will fill their void - the better people are the ones finding away to be above and beyond all of that self-pity

There's a lotta truth to that Q, but it's still their liberty to be a miserable degenerate , and just as much a liberty for anyone to point out to those displaying obvious signs / symptoms of misery

That's the beauty of liberty the gaystapo just can't get their heads around

~S~

Homosexuality is the gateway behavior that leads to sick and abnormal sexual perversions.......... :doubt:
Homosexuality isn't a gateway behavior. Acceptance of homosexuality as normal behavior is the gateway to accepting every other perversion as normal behavior.
That is a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. This country has for the most par accepted homosexuality although people like you living in your bubble wouldn't know it. Tell, how many people have tried have sex with or marry their dog, or their daughter because of the acceptance of gays

Homosexuality is the gateway behavior that leads to sick and abnormal sexual perversions.......... :doubt:
Widespread acceptance of homosexuality leads to widespread acceptance of other forms of sexual perversions. And those who refuse to accept such perversions as normal are condemned and shunned in "civilized" societies. We are catapulting down that slippery slope.
Please list the sexual perversions have become accepted as the result of the acceptance of homosexuality. Please be very specific and cite examples of how "normal people" were shunned for not accepting them An please don't fall back on drag queens and transgenders. They are gender issues

Perhaps I should point out that Obama selected as his 'science adviser' another supporter of bestiality.

Professor Singer, Obama adviser, on bestiality:

1. ".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals. “Not so long ago,” Singer wrote in one essay, “any form of sexuality not leading to the conception of children was seen as, at best, wanton lust, or worse, a perversion. One by one, the taboos have fallen. But … not every taboo has crumbled.”

In the essay, titled “Heavy Petting,” Singer concluded that “sex across the species barrier,” while not normal, “ceases to be an offence [sic] to our status and dignity as human beings.” “Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.

In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds." Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

Sick people, these Democrats.
Still waiting for you to tell me why Texas hasn't made it illegal yet.....Did Obama's professor stop them??

By the way, do you know how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??

My god you folks are delusional.....

"...how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??"

That was the science adviser that Hussein chose.

He is also in favor of bestiality.

Glad that hurts.

This is the post that brought you crawling in....and I can see how embarrassed you are, as the reason you're trying to change the focus.

But I won't allow it.

"Dem Congressional Candidate Cenk Uygur Once Said He Would Legalize Bestiality"
Dem Congressional Candidate Cenk Uygur Once Said He Would Legalize Bestiality

You can simply admit that the Democrat Party is simply the low-life party.
Are you really so stupid as to think that one loose nut represents the entire Democratic party?
It's been documented that the LGBT movement (e.x. IGLA) has had ties with pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA in the past - people who "wished not to judge the complexities" of raping and molesting children.

That says all of them and their mindset that I wish to know.

Salon.com also put out an article by a "self-admitted pedophile" who was caught admitting that he wanted to rape little boys and girls.

Some people are just depraved, sick fucks, and I care not to read into it any further than that.
NAMBLA does not-for all practical purposes exist anymore . Your bringing up an anecdotal case of a pervert who wants to prey on children is worthless and pointless . He and those like him are not gay, they are pedophiles and pederasts. Gay people have age appropriate relationships, these creeps usually are unable to. You're implying that gay and pedophile is interchangeable is disgusting and ignorant

Not sure how you could commit adultery AND incest at the same time.

After all, if the dog is adopted, it doesn't count as incest.

Perhaps I should point out that Obama selected as his 'science adviser' another supporter of bestiality.

1. ".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals. “Not so long ago,” Singer wrote in one essay, “any form of sexuality not leading to the conception of children was seen as, at best, wanton lust, or worse, a perversion. One by one, the taboos have fallen. But … not every taboo has crumbled.”

In the essay, titled “Heavy Petting,” Singer concluded that “sex across the species barrier,” while not normal, “ceases to be an offence [sic] to our status and dignity as human beings.” “Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.

In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds." Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

Still waiting for you to tell me why Texas hasn't made it illegal yet.....Did Obama's professor stop them??

By the way, do you know how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??

Glad that hurts.

This is the post that brought you crawling in....and I can see how embarrassed you are, as the reason you're trying to change the focus.

But I won't allow it.

Are you really so stupid as to think that one loose nut represents the entire Democratic party?
It's been documented that the LGBT movement (e.x. IGLA) has had ties with pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA in the past - people who "wished not to judge the complexities" of raping and molesting children.

Salon.com also put out an article by a "self-admitted pedophile" who was caught admitting that he wanted to rape little boys and girls.

Some people are just depraved, sick fucks, and I care not to read into it any further than that.
NAMBLA does not-for all practical purposes exist anymore . Your bringing up an anecdotal case of a pervert who wants to prey on children is worthless and pointless . He and those like him are not gay, they are pedophiles and pederasts. Gay people have age appropriate relationships, these creeps usually are unable to. You're implying that gay and pedophile is interchangeable is disgusting and ignorant
I never said that every "gay person" is a pedophile or child molester - I said that the LGBT+++ movement has documented links to NAMBLA and other pedophilia organizations.

Their philosophy or worldview is perverse:

Such as - arguing that pedastry was supposedly "accepted" in ancient Greece or Rome as a means of attempting to justify it, when in reality there were people and emperors who condemned the perversity of individuals like Caligula and Nero, or denying that biology plays a role in sex and gender, instead arguing that "gender roles" are part of some "white supremacist religious conspiracy theory" - merely exacerbating the confusion of adolescents for their political agendas, many of whom it is documented would naturally grow out of such confusion on their own, or a symptom of psychological conditions such as Asperger's or borderline disorder, not requiring sex change surgery or a diagnosis as "transgender").

Last edited:

Glad that hurts.

But I won't allow it.

Can't you count beyond 'one'???

I provided Singer, Obama's choice for science adviser who said this:

".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Why do you suppose Hussein selected Singer......

Could be because both endorse infanticide as well.

Quite a party you Democrats have.

....under the auspice of the Democrats/Liberals/Communists....Leftist.....to whom you cleave....every abominable act is cheered, lauded, and decriminalized.
There is no indication as to where this article on "heavy petting " was publish, one link within the article does not work, sand the other goes to the Daily Caller. Singers link to Obama is unclear and in any case, if true , it is nothing more than the story of one person who most people, including liberals would find bizarre and unacceptable. So WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT!

Glad that hurts.

But I won't allow it.

Any adult man who likes to have sex with boys is totally gay.

To claim otherwise is idiotic. ... :cuckoo:

I read that one of the psychologists responsible for popularizing sex change surgeries (John Money) let a botched experiment which resulted in a boy who's penis was removed in a botched circumcision committing suicide. Much of this is likely predicated on "blank state" theories of mind, which even during the 19th century when they were supposedly most popular, were more or less known to be nonsense, as per Oliver Wendell Holmes in the Common Law.

John Money allegedly was also an advocate of pederasty, for what it's worth.

(Other psychological information such as evolutionary psychology also more or less debunks the blank slate theories, showing that sex and gender have biological basis, further confirming why many of these notions are "common sense" or "folk wisdom" to begin with, as well as the basis of theories of law).

Glad that hurts.

But I won't allow it.

Any adult man who likes to have sex with boys is totally gay.

To claim otherwise is idiotic. ... :cuckoo:
I've never heard any consistent claim on this - some will say that, say, if a man, such as a preacher like Ted Haggart had an affair with a man, this means he was "gay" or "in the closet".

But if Jerry Sandusky was having affairs with young men, he wasn't "gay" because he was married to a woman.

"Gay" obviously just means whatever you want it to, whenever you want it to.

Not even getting started on transgender (e.x. gender is a social construct... but being gay is genetic...) Riiight...

Glad that hurts.

But I won't allow it.

".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

....under the auspice of the Democrats/Liberals/Communists....Leftist.....to whom you cleave....every abominable act is cheered, lauded, and decriminalized.
There is no indication as to where this article on "heavy petting " was publish, one link within the article does not work, sand the other goes to the Daily Caller. Singers link to Obama is unclear and in any case, if true , it is nothing more than the story of one person who most people, including liberals would find bizarre and unacceptable. So WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT!

Certainly glad to see you so concerned about sexual relations with animals.

If you expect a response, re-post without the juvenile vulgarity.

I never said that every "gay person" is a pedophile or child molester - I said that the LGBT+++ movement has documented links to NAMBLA and other pedophilia organizations.
And I said that is ancient history:

NAMBLA. It was spawned by the early gay rights movement but what is left of it today -and that isn't much - is not a gay organization and has been rejected by gay advocacy groups:

NAMBLA describes itself as a "support group for intergenerational relationships," and uses the slogan "sexual freedom for all." According to the group's web site, its aim is to "support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies." Google Search of NAMBLA's IP
I vehemently disagree with their philosophy, as do the vast majority of adults, both gay and straight. Children do not have the mental or emotional capacity to make those choices and when an adult is involved, there is a high probability that the relationship will be coercive and unequal. You will see that nowhere in this lengthy piece is NAMBLA identified as a gay organization, nor does the organization itself even mention the issue of being gay.

History Brief history of the modern childlove movement

NAMBLA emerged from the tumultuous political atmosphere of the 1970s, particularly from the leftist wing of the Gay Liberation movement which followed the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. Although discussion of gay adult-minor sex did take place, gay rights groups immediately following the Stonewall Riot were more concerned with issues of police harassment, nondiscrimination in employment, health care and other areas.

These were desperate days for the fledgling gay rights movement. Even then, the NAMBLA was consider a fringe group within the gay community

Ostracism

Some gay rights groups immediately following "Stonewall Inn", perceived age-of-consent laws as governmental tools to suppress homosexual behavior rather than as the safeguards against the sexual abuse of small children that they claimed to be. In many states that didn't explicitly criminalize homosexual behavior (the sodomy laws), age-of-consent laws were significantly lower for heterosexual couples than for homosexual couples. For example, in the state of Massachusetts, "Lawrence v. Texas", the age of consent for heterosexual couples was as low as 13 (with parental approval) but was 18 for homosexual men.

The relative acceptance or indifference to opposition of the age-of-consent began to change at the same time as accusations that gays were child pornographers and child molesters became common. Judianne Densen-Gerber, founder of the New York drug rehabilitation center Odyssey House, argued that gays were responsible for child pornography. In 1977 former beauty queen Anita Bryant staked a similar position, starting the "Save Our Children" campaign. "The recruitment of our children," she argued, "is absolutely necessary for the survival and growth of homosexuality."

You are dishonestly, or perhaps ignorantly, relying on ancient history by invoking NAMBLA

In 1980 a group called the “Lesbian Caucus – Lesbian Gay Pride March Committee” distributed a hand-out urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March because the organizing committee had supposedly been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters. The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University gay group Gay PAC (Gay People at Cornell) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival. And in the following years, gay rights groups attempted to block NAMBLA’s participation in gay pride parades, prompting Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming “NAMBLA walks with me” as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

Thus by the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics," opting instead to appeal more to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process. Today almost all gay rights groups disavow any ties to NAMBLA, voice disapproval of its objectives, and attempt to prevent NAMBLA from having a role in gay and lesbian rights events.

Here is more:

Gregory King of the Human Rights Campaign later said that "NAMBLA is not a gay organization ... They are not part of our community and we thoroughly reject their efforts to insinuate that pedophilia is an issue related to gay and lesbian civil rights." NAMBLA responded by claiming that "man/boy love is by definition homosexual," that "man/boy lovers are part of the gay movement and central to gay history and culture," and that "homosexuals denying that it is 'not gay' to be attracted to adolescent boys are just as ludicrous as heterosexuals saying it's 'not heterosexual' to be attracted to adolescent girls."

And more:

In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

Today

More recently, media reports have suggested that for practical purposes the group no longer exists and that it consists only of a web site maintained by a few enthusiasts. NAMBLA maintains a web site at NAMBLA that shows addresses in New York and San Francisco and a phone contact in New York, and offers publications for sale, including the NAMBLA Bulletin.

NAMBLA is identified as a lobby group in Jon Stewart's America: The Book A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction (2004), and is also alluded to on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, often tagged on to an existing lobby group's acronym for the parody.

Gay rights groups opposed to NAMBLA contend that their reason for disavowing NAMBLA has always been their sharing of the general public's disdain for pedophilia and child sexual abuse (as expressed in issues statements). These gay rights groups reject NAMBLA's claims of an analogy between the campaign for gay and lesbian equality and the abolition of age-of-consent laws, and view NAMBLA's rhetoric about "the sexual rights of youth" as a cover for its members' "real agenda".

Now read this and tell me that they are not a bunch of crazy sick fucks. I will tell you that few if any gay men agree with this tripe: Frequently Asked Questions About NAMBLA and Man/Boy Love

Give the NAMBLA shit a rest!

NAMBLA. It was spawned by the early gay rights movement but what is left of it today -and that isn't much - is not a gay organization and has been rejected by gay advocacy groups:

NAMBLA describes itself as a "support group for intergenerational relationships," and uses the slogan "sexual freedom for all." According to the group's web site, its aim is to "support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies." Google Search of NAMBLA's IP
I vehemently disagree with their philosophy, as do the vast majority of adults, both gay and straight. Children do not have the mental or emotional capacity to make those choices and when an adult is involved, there is a high probability that the relationship will be coercive and unequal. You will see that nowhere in this lengthy piece is NAMBLA identified as a gay organization, nor does the organization itself even mention the issue of being gay.

NAMBLA emerged from the tumultuous political atmosphere of the 1970s, particularly from the leftist wing of the Gay Liberation movement which followed the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. Although discussion of gay adult-minor sex did take place, gay rights groups immediately following the Stonewall Riot were more concerned with issues of police harassment, nondiscrimination in employment, health care and other areas.

These were desperate days for the fledgling gay rights movement. Even then, the NAMBLA was consider a fringe group within the gay community

Ostracism

Some gay rights groups immediately following "Stonewall Inn", perceived age-of-consent laws as governmental tools to suppress homosexual behavior rather than as the safeguards against the sexual abuse of small children that they claimed to be. In many states that didn't explicitly criminalize homosexual behavior (the sodomy laws), age-of-consent laws were significantly lower for heterosexual couples than for homosexual couples. For example, in the state of Massachusetts, "Lawrence v. Texas", the age of consent for heterosexual couples was as low as 13 (with parental approval) but was 18 for homosexual men.

The relative acceptance or indifference to opposition of the age-of-consent began to change at the same time as accusations that gays were child pornographers and child molesters became common. Judianne Densen-Gerber, founder of the New York drug rehabilitation center Odyssey House, argued that gays were responsible for child pornography. In 1977 former beauty queen Anita Bryant staked a similar position, starting the "Save Our Children" campaign. "The recruitment of our children," she argued, "is absolutely necessary for the survival and growth of homosexuality."

You are dishonestly, or perhaps ignorantly, relying on ancient history by invoking NAMBLA

In 1980 a group called the “Lesbian Caucus – Lesbian Gay Pride March Committee” distributed a hand-out urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March because the organizing committee had supposedly been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters. The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University gay group Gay PAC (Gay People at Cornell) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival. And in the following years, gay rights groups attempted to block NAMBLA’s participation in gay pride parades, prompting Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming “NAMBLA walks with me” as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

Thus by the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics," opting instead to appeal more to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process. Today almost all gay rights groups disavow any ties to NAMBLA, voice disapproval of its objectives, and attempt to prevent NAMBLA from having a role in gay and lesbian rights events.

Here is more:

Gregory King of the Human Rights Campaign later said that "NAMBLA is not a gay organization ... They are not part of our community and we thoroughly reject their efforts to insinuate that pedophilia is an issue related to gay and lesbian civil rights." NAMBLA responded by claiming that "man/boy love is by definition homosexual," that "man/boy lovers are part of the gay movement and central to gay history and culture," and that "homosexuals denying that it is 'not gay' to be attracted to adolescent boys are just as ludicrous as heterosexuals saying it's 'not heterosexual' to be attracted to adolescent girls."

And more:

In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

Today

More recently, media reports have suggested that for practical purposes the group no longer exists and that it consists only of a web site maintained by a few enthusiasts. NAMBLA maintains a web site at NAMBLA that shows addresses in New York and San Francisco and a phone contact in New York, and offers publications for sale, including the NAMBLA Bulletin.

NAMBLA is identified as a lobby group in Jon Stewart's America: The Book A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction (2004), and is also alluded to on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, often tagged on to an existing lobby group's acronym for the parody.

Gay rights groups opposed to NAMBLA contend that their reason for disavowing NAMBLA has always been their sharing of the general public's disdain for pedophilia and child sexual abuse (as expressed in issues statements). These gay rights groups reject NAMBLA's claims of an analogy between the campaign for gay and lesbian equality and the abolition of age-of-consent laws, and view NAMBLA's rhetoric about "the sexual rights of youth" as a cover for its members' "real agenda".

Now read this and tell me that they are not a bunch of crazy sick fucks. I will tell you that few if any gay men agree with this tripe: Frequently Asked Questions About NAMBLA and Man/Boy Love

The fact is that at least one actual LGBT organization (e.x. ILGA) had ties to NAMBLA as late as the 1990s - I believe it came under fire during Bill Clinton's administration and was denied membership with the UN.

Their philosophy or worldview is perverse:

Such as - arguing that pedastry was supposedly "accepted" in ancient Greece or Rome as a means of attempting to justify it, when in reality there were people and emperors who condemned the perversity of individuals like Caligula and Nero, or denying that biology plays a role in sex and gender, instead arguing that "gender roles" are part of some "white supremacist religious conspiracy theory" - merely exacerbating the confusion of adolescents for their political agendas, many of whom it is documented would naturally grow out of such confusion on their own, or a symptom of psychological conditions such as Asperger's or borderline disorder, not requiring sex change surgery or a diagnosis as "transgender").
For starters, you might want to break this down into coherent sentences so that some sense can be made of it. Secondly, you're throwing a lot of dung at the wall -apparently in the hope that something sticks . Caligula, White Suprema ,Gender? Get focused . We call this Gish Gallop :
upload_2019-12-2_17-18-19.jpeg
upload_2019-12-2_17-18-41.jpeg

Glad that hurts.

But I won't allow it.

Certainly glad to see you so concerned about sexual relations with animals.

If you expect a response, re-post without the juvenile vulgarity.
I don't give a FUCK if you respond or not

Ostracism

Here is more:

And more:

Today

The fact is that at least one actual LGBT organization (e.x. ILGA) had ties to NAMBLA as late as the 1990s - I believe it came under fire during Bill Clinton's administration and was denied membership with the UN.
Interesting how you don't seem to feel the need to document the claims that you make. That is called and appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

I read that one of the psychologists responsible for popularizing sex change surgeries (John Money) let a botched experiment which resulted in a boy who's penis was removed in a botched circumcision committing suicide. Much of this is likely predicated on "blank state" theories of mind, which even during the 19th century when they were supposedly most popular, were more or less known to be nonsense, as per Oliver Wendell Holmes in the Common Law.

John Money allegedly was also an advocate of pederasty, for what it's worth.

(Other psychological information such as evolutionary psychology also more or less debunks the blank slate theories, showing that sex and gender have biological basis, further confirming why many of these notions are "common sense" or "folk wisdom" to begin with, as well as the basis of theories of law).
More undocumented, out of context blather without links. You posts are beyond useless

Children do not have the mental or emotional capacity to make those choices and when an adult is involved, there is a high probability that the relationship will be coercive and unequal

Except in cases of gender dysphoria , where the exact same probability also exists

~S~

Forum List

Back