Y'all excuse me-

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I'm going to go outside to look at the over cast, a little too cool for my tastes sky, with good cup of coffee and a cigarette and watch the grass get dormant- it's more enlightening and informative and entertaining than the partisan hacking by those who worship at the alter of R or D-

Then, I'll come inside and start playing at playing my guitar and continue fine tuning an original composition- it's called being creative, as in NO group think involved. Try it, you might like it- though I won't hold my breath since "herd mentality" seems to be the "woke" thing to do.

I'm going to go outside to look at the over cast, a little too cool for my tastes sky, with good cup of coffee and a cigarette and watch the grass get dormant- it's more enlightening and informative and entertaining than the partisan hacking by those who worship at the alter of R or D-

Then, I'll come inside and start playing at playing my guitar and continue fine tuning an original composition- it's called being creative, as in NO group think involved. Try it, you might like it- though I won't hold my breath since "herd mentality" seems to be the "woke" thing to do.

What? No sex?

I'm with you on the cigarette and coffee. I like to watch the leaves change in our back forty, the squirrels and groundhogs cavort, the hawks and herons land—all from our back deck. I've got lots of a writing and revising to do. My first novel was released in July, my second is coming out in November, and a horror magazine is publishing a short story of mine by Halloween. Despite the work load, I can't pry my eyes away from train wreck America 2020. Good advice, however, on your part.

• Banned
I'm with you on the cigarette and coffee.
Coffee is the think drink- and I do a lot of both ;) a cigarette is the best condiment for it-

Earlier in the year there was a lot of bird and squirrel activity which was entertaining to witness- their busy ness is impressive and their chattering and fussin was funny- right now there's just a few mockingbirds migrating south stopping by for chow - they don't make noise-

Right this minute, my cat, Davey Crockett, is sitting on my coffee table getting aggravated at his tail :auiqs.jpg:seems it won't mind him!

And we all have the right to bail out because the game is rigged but the obvious retort is: have the lives of Americans been improved by the current admin and are you willing to stifle the only voice you have on Nov 3?

And we all have the right to bail out because the game is rigged but the obvious retort is:
MY retort is: what has ANY fucking republican or democrat done to secure our Liberty?
The "obvious" answer is absofuckinglutely 0! They both do, however, excel at waging war on joe citizen keeping shit stirred up and making no-harm, no foul activity criminal behavior- and I don't find much joy in watching self aggrandizing Empty Suits being drunk in public and acting a fool for all the world to see- no matter what stripe they wear.

IDGAFF about this administration, the last one or the several prior to or the next one. IDGAFF about republicans or democrats. Period. I despise self aggrandizing and politicians are "expert" at that particular trait and I despise so-called experts who are pretentious and I despise fools who keep voting for the same shit over and over expecting different results- DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS! None are so blind as those who refuse to see and none are so dumb as to approve of the mockery made of voting which changes absolutely 0 for the betterment of joe citizen.

Are we on the Politics page ?
Yes, the infamous "question mark" avatar is mind reading again and telling me where I put stuff is wrong because question mark avatars are all knowing in their mind reading capability even though I AM doing the stated CURRENTLY- of course they fail to realize they're seen as a fucking joke. Just like a fucking Empty Suit 30 second sound bite-

Are we on the Politics page ?
Yes, the infamous "question mark" avatar is mind reading again and telling me where I put stuff is wrong because question mark avatars are all knowing in their mind reading capability even though I AM doing the stated CURRENTLY- of course they fail to realize they're seen as a fucking joke. Just like a fucking Empty Suit 30 second sound bite-
Sounds like you've been slightly touched.

One can see groups now getting together for the indoor sports rituals of fall and winter. To those who walk alone, tale heart and don’t give up. Any eye-pain must be resisted. It’s still a beautiful world.

Forum List

Back