Y'all just make me sick

And I do blame the CULTURE...Listened to RAP? Hip HOP? What is the meme?

And the so-called leaders say this is 'venting'. Venting is fine...but when venting turns into everyday practice, and their leaders turn a blind eye and DON'T tell them to stop?

I'd say YOU too dismiss the problem and would rather call people/human observants as me racist for what I see and DARING to speak of it.

Your creds with me wear thin.

This same "gangsta" rap sort of helps show America's LACK of racism, IMO

It's permeated into the suburbs. It's just as common among the young white 'tweens' as it is among blacks
Tweens meaning what? Those called in the Southland as "Whiggers"? [I know I am gonna get slammed for this observation, but it is the TRUTH, and Truth has no agenda]...

Is what it is. But what Role models are they given for them to resort to be where they are?

Again my friend? Culture, LACK of Morality...and dismissed by those that can stop it merely by addressing it. No such soap...they instead tell me, YOU, and others that WE are racist for mentioning our observations.

~Go Figure

They are the sick ones...not you or I for mentioning what we see. For you see? WE aren't IN their culture, and cannot understand...

I BEG to differ...I see the result of murders, rampant lawlessness that carries across racial lines into the rest of society.

Time it was stopped.

"Tweens" are just those that are between, about, 18-23 or so.
Not really teens and just starting their twenties
:cool:

I get ya, though, "T"
Can't count how many jacked up 4x4s I've seen with a kid with a John Deer hat driving it, but blaring (or booming) some bullshit rap

Yep,

They don't care how many innocent blacks have to die in our inner-cities.
You gotta be shitting me!

Travon Martin was an innocent black and you defend the racist prick who murdered him!

All they care about is silencing people that wish for fairness and openness on the issue.
Give me 3 examples of liberals trying to silence people.

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.

meadowmuffins. he never had the webpage and he never said those words. if he did...the fbi would have been all over him.

please stop lying about this
I told billy the OP that he was hearing what he wanted to hear and believing what he wanted to believe. Case closed.

Yep,

Travon Martin was an innocent black and you defend the racist prick who murdered him!

All they care about is silencing people that wish for fairness and openness on the issue.
Try the media for starters and what they refuse to cover. Go from there. YOU are in no position to demand/request anything. Stop treating people like the idiot YOU are.

WE AREN"T STUPID, sport.

Yep,

Try the media for starters and what they refuse to cover. Go from there. YOU are in no position to demand/request anything. Stop treating people like the idiot YOU are.

WE AREN"T STUPID, sport.

PERFECTLY said! Kudos to you, T.

WE AREN"T STUPID, sport.

PERFECTLY said! Kudos to you, T.
Some are perfectly willing to remain blind as long as their side wins despite the lack of truth, or embellishing/lies coming from those they support.

Hyper-partisan garbage is their friend. They remain stuck on stupid.

This just shows how racist liberals, and particularly blacks are!

Yep,

They don't care how many innocent blacks have to die in our inner-cities. All they care about is silencing people that wish for fairness and openness on the issue.
Indeed. and don't you dare speak the truth as an outsider and a human being, lest they try to destroy you for speaking truth and proceed to shut yer ass up for telling them what they already know but refuse to admit for Race baiting is more fun and keeps them in power.

Yep,

WE AREN"T STUPID, sport.
The Fairness Doctrine. A perfectly liberal piece of legislation designed to silence a particular point of view.
Liberals created the hypersensitivity to words. This is a method by which liberals attempt to squash opposing viewpoints.
Liberals have created the idea of buzz terms. That simple words are labeled by the insecure to mean something else.

WE AREN"T STUPID, sport.
The Fairness Doctrine. A perfectly liberal piece of legislation designed to silence a particular point of view.
Liberals created the hypersensitivity to words. This is a method by which liberals attempt to squash opposing viewpoints.
Liberals have created the idea of buzz terms. That simple words are labeled by the insecure to mean something else.

The 'Fairness Doctrine' is a puddle of liberal Yak Vomit. All speech is fair except that which incites those to act to cause loss of life, liberty, property.

It does ZERO to promote responsibility, but enacted to limit the First Amendment politically.

Forum List

Back