Y'all just make me sick

Should we give the benefit of doubt that it's not 'a race thing?' That they would treat a 15 year old black kid that did the same, the same? Yet, so many refuse to give the same to Zimmerman, even after it was proven that he'd called in non-racist calls, as he'd done multiple times. That indeed, unlike these 'young men' he'd also called in multiple times to help many people of different ethnicities prior to the Trayvon incident.
There's no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt when all the evidence is in. And it wasn't "proven" his comment wasn't racist. I heard the call myself and he said, "fuckin' coon!"

Why you people continue to defend a vigliante with a prior history of violence and temper issues, is beyond me?

All I can say is, I wish it had been me he was following, because he'd be going through a lot of physical therapy right now.

Should we give the benefit of doubt that it's not 'a race thing?' That they would treat a 15 year old black kid that did the same, the same? Yet, so many refuse to give the same to Zimmerman, even after it was proven that he'd called in non-racist calls, as he'd done multiple times. That indeed, unlike these 'young men' he'd also called in multiple times to help many people of different ethnicities prior to the Trayvon incident.
There's no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt when all the evidence is in. And it wasn't "proven" his comment wasn't racist. I heard the call myself and he said, "fuckin' coon!"

Why you people continue to defend a vigliante with a prior history of violence and temper issues, is beyond me?

All I can say is, I wish it had been me he was following, because he'd be going through a lot of physical therapy right now.

Yeah, but he didn't. That's already been proven.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

From what I understand about this incident the assault had nothing to do with race, why would anybody want the racism peddlers (Sharpton, Jackson, et al) to get involved? So they can turn it into a racial incident? Don't we have enough of that already?

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

From what I understand about this incident the assault had nothing to do with race, why would anybody want the racism peddlers (Sharpton, Jackson, et al) to get involved? So they can turn it into a racial incident? Don't we have enough of that already?

Imagine if it was three whites beating up a black kid? :eek: The media and the left would go insane.

Imagine if it was three whites beating up a black kid? :eek: The media and the left would go insane.

While I agree that the Zimmerman situation was overblown, the racial undertones weren't as cut and dry as this case. In their culture there is a certain stigma associated with "snitches". While I don't agree with it, there is nothing to indicate a black child wouldn't have received the same beating for "snitching" on another class mate. Not that Sharpton or Jackson would have jumped to his defense anyways, but nothing about this case screams "racism". If anything, you make yourself sound as bad as the liberals screaming "racism" over a random event.

Civilized people don't justify bad behavior by mimicking the bad behavior of others.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

I guess your definition of an "agenda" is different than mine.

I define agenda as someone pushing a certain position, irregardless of whether they are right or wrong on that issue.

I, on the other hand, will admit I was wrong and change positions, if I'm presented with a better argument.
Irregardless? TRY regardless...there is no such word, and those that use it are irritating.

Second YOU Do have an agenda, thus if you didn't YOU wouldn't be here.

I've read your populist tripe. That makes you what?

A LIAR in the first order.

CONGRATS.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but irregardless has been used so much that it is now in the dictionary. That's the problem with our language, it changes over time. Kind of like when I was a kid, thongs were shoes.

:lol:

I remember when a hoe was a garden tool.

The funniest thing I heard in the media was hearing what's this have to do with race. Where's the proof they said. I actually happen to agree with that sentiment, and I've been consistant with that sentiment in the Zimmerman case, but with liberals the burden of proof for racism when a black is the apparent victim is obviously much less.

YOU are free to 'take it' as you wish and call me as you wish. I answered...YOU choose NOT to see it.
Then why don't you and I take a little trip back down memory lane to see what I missed?

The best place to start, is in the beginning...

...which brings us to the question I asked you. Actually, the beginning was your odd comment coming out of left field...
YOU have yet to present that which YOU challenge ME with there sport.

I suggest you comply before YOU demand of me that which YOU refuse to.

Get it?
Which caused me to ask the question...

"I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, so why would you think I "owed" you a challenge?"​

So, as that being the question you claimed to have answered, let's review your posts and let the chips fall where they may...

Here was your first response:
Well, that didn't say why you thought I owed you a challenge.

Let's take a look at your next answer...

Those are all questions, so they can't possibly be an answer.

Let's keep going...
Irregardless? TRY regardless...there is no such word, and those that use it are irritating.

Second YOU Do have an agenda, thus if you didn't YOU wouldn't be here.

I've read your populist tripe. That makes you what?

A LIAR in the first order.

CONGRATS.
mmmmm.......a correction about regardless; something about an agenda; a question about what makes me what (what?); and ending with a little namecalling. Well, that didn't say why you thought I owed you a challenge.

What about your next answer?
Are you blind as well?
No answer there. Just a dumbass innuendo.

Well, that was it. That was all your responses and none of them answered the question I asked you, yet you're saying you did?

You're trying to get credit for something you haven't done and it's not going to happen, skippy.

And to think, you called me a liar?

Well...you know....:booze:

Yeah, but he didn't. That's already been proven.
We're gonna have to agree, to disagree on this one, because I heard the phone myself and I know what he said.................."fuckin' coon!" Which logically follows what he was doing and is also quite a common comment for racists to say in similar situations.

To, all of a sudden, blurt out "fuckin' cold" in the conversation he was having at the time, doesn't fit and does not logically follow what was being said. It comes out of the blue from left field and is oddly "out of place" in that situation.

So no, it was not proven!

It was a racial incident, so Shartpton and Jackson's involvement is irrelevent.

Civilized people don't justify bad behavior by mimicking the bad behavior of others.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi
And a country founded on the principle that a "person is presumed innocent, until proven guilty", frowns upon vigilante justice, it does not glorify it, or make excuses for it.

It was a racial incident, so Shartpton and Jackson's involvement is irrelevent.

Yes I understand the fact that when all you have in your toolbox is the race card everything looks like a "racial incident".

For rational folks the incident involved 3 kids assaulting 1 kid because they believed he narc'd on one of 'em.

Yes I understand the fact that when all you have in your toolbox is the race card everything looks like a "racial incident".

For rational folks the incident involved 3 kids assaulting 1 kid because they believed he narc'd on one of 'em.
Nobody loves a rat.

Snitches are an endangered species for good reason.

Forum List

Back