Y'all just make me sick

I'm white, and when I was about 11 years old, I was mugged behind the baseball park by a black teenager, and oddly enough, it did not make national news. Conicidence? I don't THINK so!!!!!

but somehow a thug can attack a Hispanic and it gets over a year of news coverage. Every case of white on black violence is carried on the media and way overblown.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Is this a race thing? Last I remember...kids have been beating up squealers since.....forever.

But they most certainly should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Maybe the story has yet to reach it's conclusion. Does the 13 year old have a father? Could be 3 - 15 year old drug dealers go missing. It's been known to happen.
The story is not about the 13yr old. The story is about West attacking Jackson and Sharpton for not commenting. The story of teens being attacked is not exactly a headline news story.

Poor West. Maybe Cosby will fly out in his private jet and have him come by the airport for a couple of martinees...

Yeah and maybe al gore will get off his private plane to tell me i need to stop using so much energy. Even though he uses more in a month, than i do in a year. Is that what your talking about?

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

There is no proof this was racially motivated of course the Zimmerman shooting was not racially motivated either the problem is all the people you mentioned subscribe to the moronic idea that blacks, Hispanics, Asians or any ethnic group cannot be racist in their mind only white people can be racist so by their logic no attack against a white by a non white can ever be racist so they have no reason to speak out until it's either a white or the newest racial designation white Hispanic attacking a minority.

Yet the libs want to steer this case away from what it is

Sounds like we need to hit the streets just as much, if not more

-Geaux

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.

BFD- Punk ass chumps like these and Martin types need thier ass kicked until they go to the big house.

Then they get it a different way.

-Geaux

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

BFD- Punk ass chumps like these and Martin types need thier ass kicked until they go to the big house.

-Geaux
And those that wear their pants around their ankles exposing their underwear...it is a sign they are receptive to entry from behind. it is a culture of prison.

-Geaux
And those that wear their pants around their ankles exposing their underwear...it is a sign they are receptive to entry from behind. it is a culture of prison.

Some are raised to go to school, then maybe college. But sadly, some are raised by only Mom which is why they call everybody Uncle..

That's because they don't know who their daddy is

Train them early for failure but don't fret, Adolf Obama is there for them

-Geaux

No money in it.

Quote from Booker T. Washington

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

-Geaux

Some are raised to go to school, then maybe college. But sadly, some are raised by only Mom which is why they call everybody Uncle..

That's because they don't know who their daddy is

Train them early for failure but don't fret, Adolf Obama is there for them

-Geaux
SAD but true...but BRACE yerself WE are about to be called racists again...But I see 'cracker young lads' doing the same damned thing.

No direction, no family that gives a tinker's damn to smack them back into reality.

racial politics is a nasty business and the supposed uniter in chief has done a horrible job using the office of president to soothe race relations in this country. every time he has interjected himself into some issue, real or not, it has only inflamed the issue. imo, that is an abuse of the office of president.

I agree. I thought our racism days were behind us. We elected a black man to the highest office in the land, that didn't happen because of 13% of the votes by blacks alone. How could Obama take such an accomplishment and turn it around to making race relations worse?

racial politics is a nasty business and the supposed uniter in chief has done a horrible job using the office of president to soothe race relations in this country. every time he has interjected himself into some issue, real or not, it has only inflamed the issue. imo, that is an abuse of the office of president.

I agree. I thought our racism days were behind us. We elected a black man to the highest office in the land, that didn't happen because of 13% of the votes by blacks alone. How could Obama take such an accomplishment and turn it around to making race relations worse?

Just like the Bishops with ACA, he is back stabbing the people that put his incompetent racist arse if office

Disgrace

-Geaux

easy. Divide and conquer mentality as his claim to fame was a 'Community Organizer' aka professional shit disturber to force his agenda upon us and wreck us for perceived injustices and no different than his father or mother whom were both Communists.

I read this story the other day. I was not shocked.
The liberal double standard is undeniable.

Forum List

Back