Y'all just make me sick

As did MINE? Really aaron? MAN UP and face me instead of running away.

I won't run away. You blamed "black culture". Then you talk about being part Native American. What part of "white culture" was guilty of the decimation of the Native Americans? Do we receive no blame for the many atrocities "white culture" has been guilty of?

And I do blame the CULTURE...Listened to RAP? Hip HOP? What is the meme?

And the so-called leaders say this is 'venting'. Venting is fine...but when venting turns into everyday practice, and their leaders turn a blind eye and DON'T tell them to stop?

I'd say YOU too dismiss the problem and would rather call people/human observants as me racist for what I see and DARING to speak of it.

Your creds with me wear thin.

This same "gangsta" rap sort of helps show America's LACK of racism, IMO

It's permeated into the suburbs. It's just as common among the young white 'tweens' as it is among blacks

I agree. Still, a lot of your posts come across as racist. :p

I won't run away. You blamed "black culture". Then you talk about being part Native American. What part of "white culture" was guilty of the decimation of the Native Americans? Do we receive no blame for the many atrocities "white culture" has been guilty of?

When was the last time a gangbanging group of native americans formed and went on a drive by killing spree? When was the last time an elder stood in front of a camera and offered a bounty on the head of someone? How many full blood native americans are sitting in prison due to being drug dealers, murderers, rapists and being thugs in general?

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Is this a race thing? Last I remember...kids have been beating up squealers since.....forever.

But they most certainly should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Maybe the story has yet to reach it's conclusion. Does the 13 year old have a father? Could be 3 - 15 year old drug dealers go missing. It's been known to happen.

And the so-called leaders say this is 'venting'. Venting is fine...but when venting turns into everyday practice, and their leaders turn a blind eye and DON'T tell them to stop?

I'd say YOU too dismiss the problem and would rather call people/human observants as me racist for what I see and DARING to speak of it.

Maybe I am too much of an optimist. I think most earlier rap was "venting", but nowadays has turned towards glorification. There are a lot of things black leaders can do to forward their communities, other than concentrating on issues like the Martin/Zimmerman case. I see a lot of areas where black communities are improving in these areas. But it would be ignorant to ignore centuries of racism and oppression as a prime reason for these situations.

When was the last time a gangbanging group of native americans formed and went on a drive by killing spree? When was the last time an elder stood in front of a camera and offered a bounty on the head of someone? How many full blood native americans are sitting in prison due to being drug dealers, murderers, rapists and being thugs in general?

Tribal Crime and Justice | National Institute of Justice

Do more research. Native American reservations have higher crime rates than a lot of American cities. It's partly to do with culture, and partly lack of federal intervention.

They have higher crime rates because they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They also had ALL their land taken away from them and suffered genocide. I don't recall seeing an elder or even a tribe complaining it's all whitey's fault...even though it is.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Oh goody. Yet another anti-black, pro-kkk pile of steamy whining.

Of COURSE Jackson's and Sharpton's "critics" blast them. That's why they're called critics. Not to mention that they fight for equal civil rights for all Americans - the exact opposite of the stand the GObP/pubs believe in.

Well, at least you didn't try to POLITICIZE it by putting it in the POLITICS FORUM.

SSDD from the usual whiners.

:boohoo:

This same "gangsta" rap sort of helps show America's LACK of racism, IMO

It's permeated into the suburbs. It's just as common among the young white 'tweens' as it is among blacks
Tweens meaning what? Those called in the Southland as "Whiggers"? [I know I am gonna get slammed for this observation, but it is the TRUTH, and Truth has no agenda]...

Is what it is. But what Role models are they given for them to resort to be where they are?

Again my friend? Culture, LACK of Morality...and dismissed by those that can stop it merely by addressing it. No such soap...they instead tell me, YOU, and others that WE are racist for mentioning our observations.

~Go Figure

They are the sick ones...not you or I for mentioning what we see. For you see? WE aren't IN their culture, and cannot understand...

I BEG to differ...I see the result of murders, rampant lawlessness that carries across racial lines into the rest of society.

Time it was stopped.

Do more research. Native American reservations have higher crime rates than a lot of American cities. It's partly to do with culture, and partly lack of federal intervention.

Do a looksee about Pine Ridge statistics. They are too busy dying to be going around beating up little white boys, and they don't have any Al Sharptons.

Anyway....thank you Alan West for posting that. But now you are in the same category as Bill Cosby....you are an uncle tom. To sane people...you are heroic. To assholes...well. They won't listen to you any more than they did Bill.

Now we condemn people for what they don't say as well as what they do say? Do you realize how many people every day are beaten, murdered, or raped by a person or persons of another race, religion, or ethnicity?

ok....let's go with that....why then focus on trayvon martin and why, as west pointed out, do the black political leaders focus only on black victims?

care to explain that?
The Trayvon Martin story was headline news across the country for months. The conclusion of the trial outraged blacks and whites across the county. Of course civil rights leaders would comment on the story.

The story of the attack on the 13yr old white kid didn't attract the attention the national press until Allen West launched an attack against Sharpton and Jackson for not commenting on the attack. Fox News then picked up the story along with most of the right wing media. I doubt that Sharpton or Jackson even knew anything about the attack until Fox News published Adam West's comments.

This seems to be just another example of right wing media creating a story of liberal hypocrisy that doesn't exist.

I'm white, and when I was about 11 years old, I was mugged behind the baseball park by a black teenager, and oddly enough, it did not make national news. Conicidence? I don't THINK so!!!!!

Forum List

Back