Y'all just make me sick

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News
Now we condemn people for what they don't say as well as what they do say? Do you realize how many people every day are beaten, murdered, or raped by a person or persons of another race, religion, or ethnicity?

ok....let's go with that....why then focus on trayvon martin and why, as west pointed out, do the black political leaders focus only on black victims?

care to explain that?
Decisions, decisions...does he answer or ignore? I vote latter. Former requires thought and NOT part of the Party line.

When wanting to clean up our streets = racism.
When wanting to point out the double standard = racism
When wanting blacks to show some responsibility = racism
When Pointing out the fact that blacks kill twice as many whites and that goes against their argument = racism
Fuck even wanting to treat everyone equally makes you a goddamn racist.

You can bet the side trying to hold down the lie is going to call you a racist.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News
Now we condemn people for what they don't say as well as what they do say? Do you realize how many people every day are beaten, murdered, or raped by a person or persons of another race, religion, or ethnicity?

ok....let's go with that....why then focus on trayvon martin and why, as west pointed out, do the black political leaders focus only on black victims?

care to explain that?

Because white people, specifically old white men, never have and never will, dumbshit.

So somebody has to pick up the slack.

Get your tiny little jockstrap in a wad and send me another PM. It will be ignored like the last two.

Last edited:

care to explain that?

Because white people, specifically old white men, never have and never will, dumbshit.

Get your tiny little jockstrap in a wad and send me another PM. It will be ignored like the last two.

and you think you have the moral high ground to call anyone racist, racist???:doubt:

You believe the fairy tale about what zimmerman said, but you ignore the fact that martin said he thought he was going to get raped by a crazy white ass cracker faget. No, nothing wrong with that. He just used racism and proved he was a homophobe. The problem is your supporting him, all the while your supposed to be against everything he stood for. Your a great hypocrite.
It's not a fairy tale, I heard it with my own ears. I know what he said.

You don't have a clue as to what I support. But I do realize you were stuck for a set-up leading you into laying down the h-word.

You believe the fairy tale about what zimmerman said, but you ignore the fact that martin said he thought he was going to get raped by a crazy white ass cracker faget. No, nothing wrong with that. He just used racism and proved he was a homophobe. The problem is your supporting him, all the while your supposed to be against everything he stood for. Your a great hypocrite.

You don't have a clue as to what I support. But I do realize you were stuck for a set-up leading you into laying down the h-word.

You need to clean out your ears much less your mind.

Coming from someone that doesn't believe obama has never lied. Your credibility is gone.

They believe those three had a right to beat up that 13 year old because he was white and refused to buy drugs from them. You will hear them complaining at sentencing unless there is basically no sentence.

The race baiters will be assisted in their endeavors by white liberals who say that if drugs were legalized the three boys would be young entrepreneurs starting their own business. The 13 year old had a beating coming for purposefully refusing to assist these young businessmen.[/QUOTE]

And then the three young drug selling businessmen could sue the white victim for racial discrimination, and Pot Holder could start a civil rights investigation against the white victim, and give a phone number for people to call with proof of the white victims hatred for black drug market entrepreneurs.

They believe those three had a right to beat up that 13 year old because he was white and refused to buy drugs from them. You will hear them complaining at sentencing unless there is basically no sentence.

The race baiters will be assisted in their endeavors by white liberals who say that if drugs were legalized the three boys would be young entrepreneurs starting their own business. The 13 year old had a beating coming for purposefully refusing to assist these young businessmen.[/QUOTE]

And then the three young drug selling businessmen could sue the white victim for racial discrimination, and Pot Holder could start a civil rights investigation against the white victim, and give a phone number for people to call with proof of the white victims hatred for black drug market entrepreneurs.

This is just getting nuts.:eusa_hand:

Sorry...been absent and have not read the whole thread, but I'm wondering if our President held up a pic of the little whilte boy after he was beaten, and stated "this could be my son"? If not...why not, Mr. President?

Last time I went to Memphis there were these huge signs saying "Buy Black". They have no intention to integrate whatsoever.

And American blacks really hate whites And non American blacks. I've never seen the like. I rock with Islanders and Continentals.

American blacks appear to hate everyone equally at least.

care to explain that?

and you think you have the moral high ground to call anyone racist, racist???:doubt:

I actually agree with most of the conservatives in this thread, but you...? You may be the most unapologetic racist on this board. It's hard to take any arguments about race seriously when you are involved.

I actually agree with most of the conservatives in this thread, but you...? You may be the most unapologetic racist on this board. It's hard to take any arguments about race seriously when you are involved.

Because I am right? :eusa_whistle: It's perfectly ok to be racist against whites within your small little mind.

Because I am right? :eusa_whistle: It's perfectly ok to be racist against whites within your small little mind.

Good job at proving me wrong. :doubt:

Sorry...been absent and have not read the whole thread, but I'm wondering if our President held up a pic of the little whilte boy after he was beaten, and stated "this could be my son"? If not...why not, Mr. President?

Sadly to put it kindly, he's a racist asshole.

Think about it. I loved him at first thinking this a bi racial President who can heal so many wounds.

Big mistake on my part. He plays divisive politics like his personal stratovarius.

Good job at proving me wrong. :doubt:

I have the police, fbi and educational stat's and you simply don't. You don't like it as I back my shit up with facts.

Cry me a fucking river

Sadly to put it kindly, he's a racist asshole.

Think about it. I loved him at first thinking this a bi racial President who can heal so many wounds.

Big mistake on my part. He plays divisive politics like his personal stratovarius.
And changes the sheet of music when the song played loses it's luster and it's popularity dwindles...sometimes resorting to previously played music that fizzled as well.

The Fans at some point and time will tire...whom will give out first?

Forum List

Back