Y'all just make me sick

Take this in stick it

Here is the official data
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off...rtable_06.html

as of 2009 blacks killed 454 to 209 for whites...

Yet we're the ones accused of killing blacks???

What makes this bad is blacks are less then 13% of the population or 1/5th of the population compared to whites. This is why I say 5 times per capita.

blacks still kill as many people overall per year.

Tell me how this isn't a problem?

Because I am right? :eusa_whistle: It's perfectly ok to be racist against whites within your small little mind.

Good job at proving me wrong. :doubt:

I have the police, fbi and educational stat's and you simply don't. You don't like it as I back my shit up with facts.

Cry me a fucking river

All I did was insinuated you had something against black people. Do you? Based on your statements, are you an unapologetic racist?

◾Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.4 percent were black, 47.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 152 victims. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)

◾Of the offenders for whom race was known, 53.1 percent were black, 44.6 percent were white, and 2.3 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,224 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data

Nearly 50% of all murders are being committed by black men. 93% are against other blacks.

Yet this isn't a problem?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl02.xls

---
You see I have the facts and you simply don't. You spout out emotionally and igrantantly against reality...

Take this in stick it

Here is the official data
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/off...rtable_06.html

as of 2009 blacks killed 454 to 209 for whites...

Yet we're the ones accused of killing blacks???

What makes this bad is blacks are less then 13% of the population or 1/5th of the population compared to whites. This is why I say 5 times per capita.

blacks still kill as many people overall per year.

Tell me how this isn't a problem?
Someone alert Stevie Wonder and the other Race Baiters that boycott Florida and remain camped in front of the Florida Governor's Mansion demanding he repeal 'Stand Your Ground' that wasn't used, WAIVED by the Defendant...

~Go Figure.

Good job at proving me wrong. :doubt:

I have the police, fbi and educational stat's and you simply don't. You don't like it as I back my shit up with facts.

Cry me a fucking river

All I did was insinuated you had something against black people. Do you? Based on your statements, are you an unapologetic racist?

I want America to have a low crime rate and the best cities in the world. Is that wrong?

I respect a good many blacks but there's real problems that need to be fought against.

Cry me a fucking river

I want America to have a low crime rate and the best cities in the world. Is that wrong?

I respect a good many blacks but there's real problems that need to be fought against.

Problems such as Language, Borders, Culture...The Black community has a huge problem called culture. It is a culture of death and lawlessness.

Does that make me a Racist for Pointing it out?

Problems such as Language, Borders, Culture...The Black community has a huge problem called culture. It is a culture of death and lawlessness.

Considering it isn't true, yes you are a racist.

Way to big of a percentage it is fact true. :( What is your solution? I'd say more education and social pressure against ghetto like culture. Would you agree?

I've posted long threads showing my respect to their music and achievements within the racial area.

Last edited:

Nope. I am human observing...and YES they have a problem they are spreading to the rest of society for some perceived wrongs.

Hate to break it to ya sport? I am part NATIVE AMERICAN...ya want a raw deal? My people got nailed.

Sorry. I was correct...it IS true. The Blacks Do have a HUGE PROBLEM...they are killing themselves, and others. Their so-called leaders and the NAALCP turn a blind eye toward vindictiveness.

YOU remain WRONG.

Way to big of a percentage it is fact true. :( What is your solution? I'd say more education and social pressure against ghetto like culture. Would you agree?

I've posted long threads showing my respect to their music and achievements within the racial area.

I agree. Still, a lot of your posts come across as racist. :p

Considering all? it is far easier for the poster you address to call ME a racist...i.e., take the coward's way out rather than discuss.

Here is a solution by President of south Africa!

Here is what Jacob Zuma the president of South Africa. The most powerful black nation on earth said about that. ;)

Remarks on teenage pregnancy[edit source]

Zuma's solution to pregnancy in South African teenagers is to confiscate their babies and have the mothers taken to colleges and "forced" to obtain degrees[119][120] and also to make sure that the condoms are available in diverse institutions.
Jacob Zuma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree with him ;)

Last edited:

Nope. I am human observing...and YES they have a problem they are spreading to the rest of society for some perceived wrongs.

Hate to break it to ya sport? I am part NATIVE AMERICAN...ya want a raw deal? My people got nailed.

Sorry. I was correct...it IS true. The Blacks Do have a HUGE PROBLEM...they are killing themselves, and others. Their so-called leaders and the NAALCP turn a blind eye toward vindictiveness.

YOU remain WRONG.

I am part Native American as well. You would be surprised how many Americans (black and white) are. That only furthers my point. Nobody is more guilty of atrocities than white people. It has only been recently that we have tried to call ourselves "civilized", even though incidents like in Vietnam would prove otherwise. I don't agree with the direction some black communities are headed, but after centuries of oppression, comparing their situation to most white communities is unfair.

As did MINE? Really aaron? MAN UP and face me instead of running away.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

I really don't see race as a factor in this case.
The little wannabe drug dealers would have just as quickly kicked a black kid's ass for snitching

YOU remain WRONG.

I am part Native American as well. You would be surprised how many Americans (black and white) are. That only furthers my point. Nobody is more guilty of atrocities than white people. It has only been recently that we have tried to call ourselves "civilized", even though incidents like in Vietnam would prove otherwise. I don't agree with the direction some black communities are headed, but after centuries of oppression, comparing their situation to most white communities is unfair.
Tell that to MUSLIMS that still to this day practice SLAVERY.

Methinks YOU have some history to read.

I won't run away. You blamed "black culture". Then you talk about being part Native American. What part of "white culture" was guilty of the decimation of the Native Americans? Do we receive no blame for the many atrocities "white culture" has been guilty of?

YOU remain WRONG.

Tell that to MUSLIMS that still to this day practice SLAVERY.

Methinks YOU have some history to read.

Islam is about 1500 years old. Guess what Christians were doing when they were that old? Killing Muslims. The Crusades ring a bell?

Edit: Let's not mention the Spanish Insquisition, the Salem Witch Trials, etc.

Last edited:

I won't run away. You blamed "black culture". Then you talk about being part Native American. What part of "white culture" was guilty of the decimation of the Native Americans? Do we receive no blame for the many atrocities "white culture" has been guilty of?

And I do blame the CULTURE...Listened to RAP? Hip HOP? What is the meme?

And the so-called leaders say this is 'venting'. Venting is fine...but when venting turns into everyday practice, and their leaders turn a blind eye and DON'T tell them to stop?

I'd say YOU too dismiss the problem and would rather call people/human observants as me racist for what I see and DARING to speak of it.

Your creds with me wear thin.

Forum List

Back