Y'all just make me sick

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.

Did you notice that the FBI and the State of Florida both listened to the same recording you did, and used a lot better equipment than you have available, and both of them stated that Zimmerman did not say coons? That means you heard something that did not happen.

There is a word for that.
Either intentionally deaf

Definition of DEAF

: lacking or deficient in the sense of hearing

: unwilling to hear or listen : not to be persuaded <was overwrought and deaf to reason>
— deaf·ish \&#712;de-fish\ adjective
— deaf·ly adverb
— deaf·ness noun

Or LIAR...

li·ar

Definition of LIAR

: a person who tells lies

I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

Did you notice that the FBI and the State of Florida both listened to the same recording you did, and used a lot better equipment than you have available, and both of them stated that Zimmerman did not say coons? That means you heard something that did not happen.

Definition of DEAF

: unwilling to hear or listen : not to be persuaded <was overwrought and deaf to reason>
&#8212; deaf·ish \&#712;de-fish\ adjective
&#8212; deaf·ly adverb
&#8212; deaf·ness noun

Or LIAR...

li·ar

Definition of LIAR

Or both.
Or crazy, deluded, or whackadoodle.

Or all of the above.

Last edited:
“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Think of just how stupid a person must be to accuse people of hypocrisy for something they DID NOT say.

Looks like Yurt believes the "liberal media" myth -- so, there you have it.

Definition of DEAF

— deaf·ish \&#712;de-fish\ adjective
— deaf·ly adverb
— deaf·ness noun

Or LIAR...

li·ar

Definition of LIAR

Or both.
Or crazy, deluded, or whackadoodle.

Or all of the above.
All the above fits the bill as I have read that poster's ill musings...not impressive at all...misguided or Saturated indoctrination would also fit him.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Think of just how stupid a person must be to accuse people of hypocrisy for something they DID NOT say.

What's terrible is that the media is the one poking the hornets nest for attention and ratings, yet what they are doing is creating an even greater divide of US society.

What's terrible is that the media is the one poking the hornets nest for attention and ratings, yet what they are doing is creating an even greater divide of US society.
And being egged on by those in Gubmint including der leader whom they fawn over...even you.

~Go figure.

zimmerman wasn't a race thing.....
Don't start threads like this, if you're gonna say shit like that!

Don't participate in treads like this if you're going to lie like that...

Trayvon did not say,"excuse me sir, did you need something?" So now dat nigga be daid...

They believe those three had a right to beat up that 13 year old because he was white and refused to buy drugs from them. You will hear them complaining at sentencing unless there is basically no sentence.

The race baiters will be assisted in their endeavors by white liberals who say that if drugs were legalized the three boys would be young entrepreneurs starting their own business. The 13 year old had a beating coming for purposefully refusing to assist these young businessmen.

Spot on! You could write for Nancy Grace.

:lol:

Now we condemn people for what they don't say as well as what they do say? Do you realize how many people every day are beaten, murdered, or raped by a person or persons of another race, religion, or ethnicity?

Is this a race thing? Last I remember...kids have been beating up squealers since.....forever.

But they most certainly should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

zimmerman wasn't a race thing.....yet there they were

like i said, racial politics is a nasty business, don't forget the naacp claims to be for ALL americans

since we are all colored, right?

the naacp said all citizens, all americans

are you claiming they think only "colored" people are citizens and americans?

what? your post makes no sense. care to clarify?

Now we condemn people for what they don't say as well as what they do say? Do you realize how many people every day are beaten, murdered, or raped by a person or persons of another race, religion, or ethnicity?

ok....let's go with that....why then focus on trayvon martin and why, as west pointed out, do the black political leaders focus only on black victims?

care to explain that?

You believe the fairy tale about what zimmerman said, but you ignore the fact that martin said he thought he was going to get raped by a crazy white ass cracker faget. No, nothing wrong with that. He just used racism and proved he was a homophobe. The problem is your supporting him, all the while your supposed to be against everything he stood for. Your a great hypocrite.

You believe the fairy tale about what zimmerman said, but you ignore the fact that martin said he thought he was going to get raped by a crazy white ass cracker faget. No, nothing wrong with that. He just used racism and proved he was a homophobe. The problem is your supporting him, all the while your supposed to be against everything he stood for. Your a great hypocrite.

Black racism no matter what within the left mind is a'ok!
Whites saying a dirty word for what ever reason = you're out of your fucking job.

'Nuff said....This guy is certifiable and lost cred a long time ago.

Did the white kid die? No? Oh shit, sorry...Guess those kids didn't have a gun or a job title like "Neighborhood Watch", huh?

Keep on scratching around in the haystack, Yurtie. You are at least amusing.

Forum List

Back