Y'all just make me sick

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.
Yeah ok...Often when people have a political agenda, they tend to hear what they want to hear and believe what they want to believe.
Case closed.

YOU have yet to present that which YOU challenge ME with there sport.

I suggest you comply before YOU demand of me that which YOU refuse to.

Get it?
You've been watching way too many episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger!

Listen up, junior, I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, so why would you think I "owed" you a challenge? But if you want to state some things you want to be challenged on, I'll take a look at them and see if any are worthy of a response from me.

Get it?
You've been watching way too many episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger!

Listen up, junior, I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, so why would you think I "owed" you a challenge? But if you want to state some things you want to be challenged on, I'll take a look at them and see if any are worthy of a response from me.
Au Contraire...I watch ZERO Television.

Wanna try again and cease making excuses for your ineptness?

Yeah ok...Often when people have a political agenda, they tend to hear what they want to hear and believe what they want to believe.
Case closed.
I don't believe what he said; I know what he said!

And since I don't have a political agenda, I must be right (according to your logic), so now we can close the case.

Case closed.
I don't believe what he said; I know what he said!

And since I don't have a political agenda, I must be right (according to your logic), so now we can close the case.
If YOU have NO AGENDA? Why did YOU address the post, and once over? WHY are you here at all?

Wanna try another lie sport?

If YOU have NO AGENDA? Why did YOU address the post, and once over? WHY are you here at all?

I guess your definition of an "agenda" is different than mine.

I define agenda as someone pushing a certain position, irregardless of whether they are right or wrong on that issue.

I, on the other hand, will admit I was wrong and change positions, if I'm presented with a better argument.

I define agenda as someone pushing a certain position, irregardless of whether they are right or wrong on that issue.

I, on the other hand, will admit I was wrong and change positions, if I'm presented with a better argument.
Irregardless? TRY regardless...there is no such word, and those that use it are irritating.

Second YOU Do have an agenda, thus if you didn't YOU wouldn't be here.

I've read your populist tripe. That makes you what?

A LIAR in the first order.

CONGRATS.

Irregardless? TRY regardless...there is no such word, and those that use it are irritating.

CONGRATS.
Again, I asked you a question, troll, are you going to answer it?

CONGRATS.
Again, I asked you a question, troll, are you going to answer it?
Are you blind as well?

Are you blind as well?
So that's a "no" I take it? You're not going to answer a direct question.

Which proves you're just another little internet troll, doing his troll schtick.
YOU are free to 'take it' as you wish and call me as you wish. I answered...YOU choose NOT to see it.

Just as well. YOU made my point for me.

Congrats again. YOU Remain LOST...as usual.

Last edited:

CONGRATS.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but irregardless has been used so much that it is now in the dictionary. That's the problem with our language, it changes over time. Kind of like when I was a kid, thongs were shoes.

YOU are free to 'take it' as you wish and call me as you wish. I answered...YOU choose NOT to see it.
Then why don't you and I take a little trip back down memory lane to see what I missed?

The best place to start, is in the beginning...

...which brings us to the question I asked you. Actually, the beginning was your odd comment coming out of left field...

Get it?
Which caused me to ask the question...

"I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, so why would you think I "owed" you a challenge?"​

So, as that being the question you claimed to have answered, let's review your posts and let the chips fall where they may...

Here was your first response:
Au Contraire...I watch ZERO Television.

Wanna try again and cease making excuses for your ineptness?
Well, that didn't say why you thought I owed you a challenge.

Let's take a look at your next answer...

Those are all questions, so they can't possibly be an answer.

Let's keep going...

CONGRATS.
mmmmm.......a correction about regardless; something about an agenda; a question about what makes me what (what?); and ending with a little namecalling. Well, that didn't say why you thought I owed you a challenge.

What about your next answer?
Are you blind as well?
No answer there. Just a dumbass innuendo.

Well, that was it. That was all your responses and none of them answered the question I asked you, yet you're saying you did?

You're trying to get credit for something you haven't done and it's not going to happen, skippy.

And to think, you called me a liar?

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Is this a race thing? Last I remember...kids have been beating up squealers since.....forever.

But they most certainly should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Should we give the benefit of doubt that it's not 'a race thing?' That they would treat a 15 year old black kid that did the same, the same? Yet, so many refuse to give the same to Zimmerman, even after it was proven that he'd called in non-racist calls, as he'd done multiple times. That indeed, unlike these 'young men' he'd also called in multiple times to help many people of different ethnicities prior to the Trayvon incident.

Forum List

Back