Y'all just make me sick

Yes I understand the fact that when all you have in your toolbox is the race card everything looks like a "racial incident".

For rational folks the incident involved 3 kids assaulting 1 kid because they believed he narc'd on one of 'em.
Nobody loves a rat.

Snitches are an endangered species for good reason.

You need to be very careful of using your ideology in to shaming a kid who did the RIGHT thing. Drug pushers are responsible for countless deaths and here you are using your own bias to discourage kids from doing what's right.. OMG.. Unbelievable. This kid wasn't a rat.. GET IT RIGHT

Yeah ok...Often when people have a political agenda, they tend to hear what they want to hear and believe what they want to believe.
Case closed.
I don't believe what he said; I know what he said!

And since I don't have a political agenda, I must be right (according to your logic), so now we can close the case.

You know?...This theory has been factually proved false by several sources.
Meaning, you heard what you wanted to hear.
GZ did not use those words. Case closed.
My participation in this discussion with you is terminated.
If you feel compelled to respond to this post, be my guest. It will go unread.

From what I understand about this incident the assault had nothing to do with race, why would anybody want the racism peddlers (Sharpton, Jackson, et al) to get involved? So they can turn it into a racial incident? Don't we have enough of that already?
It was a racial incident, so Shartpton and Jackson's involvement is irrelevent.

That's YOUR opinion.
That opinion is held by those pursuing a political agenda.
That is all.

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.

meadowmuffins. he never had the webpage and he never said those words. if he did...the fbi would have been all over him.

please stop lying about this

Now we condemn people for what they don't say as well as what they do say? Do you realize how many people every day are beaten, murdered, or raped by a person or persons of another race, religion, or ethnicity?

ok....let's go with that....why then focus on trayvon martin and why, as west pointed out, do the black political leaders focus only on black victims?

care to explain that?

Because white people, specifically old white men, never have and never will, dumbshit.

So somebody has to pick up the slack.

Get your tiny little jockstrap in a wad and send me another PM. It will be ignored like the last two.

i have no idea what your drunk like post means. i only sent one PM because you kept running away from the lie i caught you in. you said i lied about you saying obama was black, i then found a post where you did and you never responded. my bad for thinking you had honor.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Oh goody. Yet another anti-black, pro-kkk pile of steamy whining.

Of COURSE Jackson's and Sharpton's "critics" blast them. That's why they're called critics. Not to mention that they fight for equal civil rights for all Americans - the exact opposite of the stand the GObP/pubs believe in.

Well, at least you didn't try to POLITICIZE it by putting it in the POLITICS FORUM.

SSDD from the usual whiners.

:boohoo:

this is just another example of why no one takes you serious luddly.

the author is black and you claim he is anti black and pro kkk.

Should we give the benefit of doubt that it's not 'a race thing?' That they would treat a 15 year old black kid that did the same, the same? Yet, so many refuse to give the same to Zimmerman, even after it was proven that he'd called in non-racist calls, as he'd done multiple times. That indeed, unlike these 'young men' he'd also called in multiple times to help many people of different ethnicities prior to the Trayvon incident.
There's no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt when all the evidence is in. And it wasn't "proven" his comment wasn't racist. I heard the call myself and he said, "fuckin' coon!"

Why you people continue to defend a vigliante with a prior history of violence and temper issues, is beyond me?

All I can say is, I wish it had been me he was following, because he'd be going through a lot of physical therapy right now.

You misheard the call and you didn't see the trial or the evidence brought forth by the defense, or the prosecution for that matter. If he said what you think he said on the call, don't you think the prosecution would have entered it as evidence?

You would be dead too, and rightfully so. There is no law against following someone, and every reason to do so when you see a stranger in your neighborhood where there had been recent home invasions and you know there is at least one single mother there that is scared because her home was broken into in broad daylight while she and her child were in it at the time. Especially when that stranger is "looking at the houses, acting like he's on drugs or something." And when the operator says "what's he doing now?" twice while you are on the phone trying to get the police out there.

There is a law against physically attacking someone. And if someone physically attacks you and you have a gun, and you fear for your life, you have a right to shoot them, that's self defense. If you'd done what Trayvon did, you'd be dead too and I'd still believe it was self defense.

You misheard the call...
No I did not. I heard the call correctly.

and you didn't see the trial or the evidence brought forth by the defense, or the prosecution for that matter. If he said what you think he said on the call, don't you think the prosecution would have entered it as evidence?
I don't "think" he said it, I "know" he said it.

You would be dead too, and rightfully so. There is no law against following someone,
Yes there is, it's called "stalking". Especially, if you happened to be armed and stalking someone who isn't.

and every reason to do so when you see a stranger in your neighborhood where there had been recent home invasions and you know there is at least one single mother there that is scared because her home was broken into in broad daylight while she and her child were in it at the time. Especially when that stranger is "looking at the houses, acting like he's on drugs or something." And when the operator says "what's he doing now?" [still walking] twice while you are on the phone trying to get the police out there.
There is no law against walking through a neighborhood, but there is a law against denying someone their civil rights.

There is a law against physically attacking someone. And if someone physically attacks you and you have a gun, and you fear for your life, you have a right to shoot them, that's self defense. If you'd done what Trayvon did, you'd be dead too and I'd still believe it was self defense.
Zimmerman persued Martin; that's when the attack began.

You misheard the call...
No I did not. I heard the call correctly.

and you didn't see the trial or the evidence brought forth by the defense, or the prosecution for that matter. If he said what you think he said on the call, don't you think the prosecution would have entered it as evidence?
I don't "think" he said it, I "know" he said it.

Yes there is, it's called "stalking". Especially, if you happened to be armed and stalking someone who isn't.

and every reason to do so when you see a stranger in your neighborhood where there had been recent home invasions and you know there is at least one single mother there that is scared because her home was broken into in broad daylight while she and her child were in it at the time. Especially when that stranger is "looking at the houses, acting like he's on drugs or something." And when the operator says "what's he doing now?" [still walking] twice while you are on the phone trying to get the police out there.
There is no law against walking through a neighborhood, but there is a law against denying someone their civil rights.

Zimmerman persued Martin; that's when the attack began.

Zimmerman followed Martin but stopped when the operator said "We don't need you to do that." We know he'd lost Martin because the operator asked for Zimmerman's address and Zimmerman didn't want to give it because he didn't know where Martin was. Following the phone calls, there were 4 minutes in which Zimmerman had lost Martin. 4 minutes in which Martin could have gone home and indeed, according to his girlfriend/friend's testimony, he was "next to his house" at one point. This means he backtracked to attack Zimmerman. There was no pursuit, unless you count Martin's backtracking and then breaking Zimmerman's nose and slamming his head into the concrete multiple times.

zimmerman wasn't a race thing.....yet there they were

like i said, racial politics is a nasty business, don't forget the naacp claims to be for ALL americans

This isn't about Zimmerman is it?

zimmerman wasn't a race thing.....
Don't start threads like this, if you're gonna say shit like that!

He made a comparison between two instances: One in which the race pimps Sharpton and Jackson injected racism into a non-racial issue and another where the race pimps Sharpton and Jackson said NOTHING because it was just a little white boy that got his ass beat by three black thugs.

If Sharpton or Jackson had teenage sons, they'd likely be drug dealing thugs...and their daddies would be soooooo proud of them! Fucking hypocrites, both of them! Obama too!

I believe Jackson's son was born into a world way above drug dealing. He became a typical Democrat politician and instead opted for campaign finance improprieties. He is due to be sentenced to from 2 to 4 years in federal prison on Wednesday. His wife is looking at up to 4 years as well, but could get off with probation.

meadowmuffins. he never had the webpage and he never said those words. if he did...the fbi would have been all over him.

please stop lying about this
He had the webpage...

You were saying...

BTW, he did say those words. I heard them myself.

Well, if it's on an internet blog site it must be real.

Nobody would ever dream of faking it.

fact: page doesn't exist

argue that
This is from 10 minutes ago.

In addition, his lawyer confirmed its existance.

The page was first made public by the Miami Herald. Zimmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara, confirmed that the page is George Zimmerman’s MySpace, but has been unused for years.

On Zimmerman’s legal defense fund website, his lawyers admit that the page “will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light especially considering the charges he faces.”
Back to you...

Sorry, folks, but I just can't get all excited about that. Throw the two thugs into juvie for a while. No sense making a huge racial deal out of this bullshit.

Forum List

Back