Yaxley going back to jail

How did you find these pictures if the stories are not being reported ?
Stories are being reported now that Robinson has turned a light on the vermin embedded in the British bureaucracy.
And he's being persecuted for it too.[/
No. As has been explained to you already. the first reports on these trials and crimes are over a decade old. At a time when yaxley was in jail for, fraud or wife beating or drugs or football hooliganism or assault or passport fraud or........

Just because you were ignorant of it doesnt qualify as an argument.

Every point you bring up is mired in ignorance.

Stories are being reported now that Robinson has turned a light on the vermin embedded in the British bureaucracy.
And he's being persecuted for it too.

I'm pleased you call him Robinson.

Other than those two fucktards, who have serious issues.
Its not his name. Its the name of his hero, a football hooligan.

Because you do not understand the law doesnt make it wrong.
Context, Poindexter. Doesn't make what wrong?

Yaxley understood the law and thats why he pleaded guilty.
People plead guilty to bad laws all the time because bad law is still the law. I wasn't privy to his legal decisions which are between Yaxley-Robinson and his lawyer,
presumably. Neither were you.

You're the pits. Whatever your motive is.

You don't convince me.

It turns out that Robinson was arrested for podcasting outside of the courtroom where a sentencing hearing was scheduled. A sentencing hearing. Not a trial itself. The trial had already been held. Robinson was putting nothing in jeopardy because the trial of pedophile gang members had already been held.

So for all the liars who claimed Robinson jeopardized the effort to put these "Asian" rapists away go fuck yourselves!
It's a lie and and I assume not the only lie in this propaganda campaign to railroad Tommy Robinson-Yaxley.
Ezra Levant has the whole story and I will be posting that link soon.

You anti free speech cretins are all just as low and vile as I suspected. Now I have proof of it.

What do you call "Elton John"?

Reginald Kenneth Dwight

What attention did Yaxley bring that wasnt already there?
That's idiotic, like asking to prove a negative but for one thing, the awareness in North America and Australia of this British cover up increased considerably and no doubt has contributed to the English hustling Robinson off to prison after a trail that lasted about as long as a lunch break (a ten minute trial, actually).

Now he's in prison for "jeopardizing" a trial that had already been held and could not be jeopardized at all.

Fuck UK 'justice" and fuck the simple minded quislings who have covered for the real cowardly criminals behind this all.

Last edited:
It turns out that Robinson was arrested for podcasting outside of the courtroom where a sentencing hearing was scheduled. A sentencing hearing. Not a trial itself. The trial had already been held. Robinson was putting nothing in jeopardy because the trial of pedophile gang members had already been held.

So for all the liars who claimed Robinson jeopardized the effort to put these "Asian" rapists away go fuck yourselves!
It's a lie and and I assume not the only lie in this propaganda campaign to railroad Tommy Robinson-Yaxley.

You anti free speech cretins are all just as low and vile as I suspected. Now I have proof of it.
They would rather protect those who rape children than run the risk of being called the sorts of names they call any who do not support the rapes.

It doesn't get much more vile than that . The more children raped, the more opportunities for them to signal their virtue for supporting the rape, which elicits positive feedback from their fellow social justice warriors. Hearing of British children being raped actually stimulates the pleasure centers of their brain as they anticipate all that approval they will receive for being so supportive of rape jihad .

What attention did Yaxley bring that wasnt already there?
That's idiotic, like asking to prove a negative but for one thing, the awareness in North America and Australia of this British cover up increased considerably and no doubt has contributed to the English hustling Robinson off to prison after a trail that lasted about as long as a lunch break.

Now he's in prison for "jeopardizing" a trial that had already been held and could not be jeopardized at all.

Fuck UK 'justice" and fuck the simple minded quislings who have covered for the real cowardly criminals behind this all.
in past discussions, she has actually laughed about the rape of children and has done so more than once.

Last edited:

You are pretty much wrong on all counts. I look forward to reading your "proof".

It shows right in Tommy Robinson's own broadcast (post #113) what he got arrested for was that he was there (across the street from the Leeds Courthouse) broadcasting the day that verdicts were handed down. The Verdicts! Not any of the trial itself but the verdict....the part that happens at the end of a trial.

The day Tommy Robinson was arrested by the English injustice machine for interfering with a trial the trial itself was already decided and all over.

Now how is Tommy Robinson threatening or jeopardizing a trial that has already been completed? That's what I would like shitbag quislings to explain to me Explain that please. How?

Last edited:
You are pretty much wrong on all counts. I look forward to reading your "proof".
And you are pretty much full of shit! Listen to the Ezra Levant interview I provided and tell me where he is lying.
Tell me exactly where he's perverting the truth.
Yeah I listened to it up to the 3 minute mark when Ezra started lying.
The trial was not over and the jury had not returned a verdict. That pretty much destroys your loopy case.

It says right in Tommy Robinson's own broadcast (post #113) that he was arrested for that he was there (Leeds Courthouse) the day that verdicts were handed down. Verdicts! Not any of the trial itself but the verdict....the part that happens at the end of a trial.

The day Tommy Robinson was arrested by the English injustice machine for interfering with a trial the trial itself was already decided and all over.

Now how is Tommy Robinson threatening or jeopardizing a trial that has already been completed? That's what I would like shitbag quislings to explain to me Explain that please. How?
Trial not completed. The last trial , covered by the order hadnt even started.

The trial was not over and the jury had not returned a verdict. That pretty much destroys your loopy case.
Prove it! Tommy Robinson was arrested, sentenced and jailed, all in the matter of a few short hours, the day verdicts were handed down at the Leeds Courthouse.
The trial itself was over at that point. You know the verdict comes after the trial, right?

Prove it! Tommy Robinson was arrested, sentenced and jailed, all in the matter of a few short hours, the day verdicts were handed down at the Leeds Courthouse.
The trial itself was over at that point. You know the verdict comes after the trial, right?
Yaxley was arrested on May 25th. The jury returned their verdict on June 5th. Hardly the day that yaxley was arrested.

Of course if you have a different timeline I would like to see it.

Forum List

Back