Yaxley Lennon loses bullshit court case against police

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tommy Robinson loses court case against police as judge says 'Mr Lennon is not as well known as he might think'

Tommy Robinson has lost a court case in which he claimed he was a victim of police harassment when he was asked to leave a pub, with the judge telling him he is "not as well known as he or his supporters might think".

The far-right figurehead - whose request to address the court was refused - had sued the Cambridgeshire Constabulary for harassment and was appearing at Peterborough County Court under his real name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Here is some good news.Prominent nazi loses bullshit court case and is done for £20k costs as well. Despicable that he used his kids as an alibi. I guess that your history of football violence wouldnt help with his claims of innocence.

Here is some good news.Prominent nazi loses bullshit court case and is done for £20k costs as well.

I don't know the merits of this specific case, so I cannot really comment on it, but it is well worth pointing out that the OP judges this man to be a “nazi” for no other reason than that he opposed the organized sexual abuse of children. This tells us much more about the moral character of the OP than it does about Mr. Lennon, albeit nothing that we didn't already know.

Just another demonstration from Tainted Tommy to show us that LIbEralism is a moral disease as well as a mental disease.

Here is some good news.Prominent nazi loses bullshit court case and is done for £20k costs as well.

I don't know the merits of this specific case, so I cannot really comment on it, but it is well worth pointing out that the OP judges this man to be a “nazi” for no other reason than that he opposed the organized sexual abuse of children. This tells us much more about the moral character of the OP than it does about Mr. Lennon, albeit nothing that we didn't already know.

Just another demonstration from Tainted Tommy to show us that LIbEralism is a moral disease as well as a mental disease.
Its very simple Blob. Football thug told to move on and has an eppy. Fuck Lennon.

Forum List

Back