Yay! More offended people!

If they stop selling the shirt it means they hate Jesus and Christmas.
No question. Jesus was all about buying stuff, and celebrating his birthday on a pagan holiday when he was born in the spring.

What date in the Spring? Be specific.
No one knows, or has for centuries.

Yet you say it was in the Spring. You claim to know that much. Prove it with a date.

Indeed, maybe some corporations are finally trying to grow a spine.

We have to realize that the Internet allows opinions that are held by a small vocal minority to seem like the screams of a thundering mob. Never in the course of history have the whines of so few sounded like the whines of so many (apologies to Winston Churchill).

The thing is that both overly PC liberals and social conservatives should share the blame. Bucs90 made a thread recently about tonight's episode of South Park that attacks liberals. Yet South Park's biggest proponents have been groups like the Catholic League and the Family Research Council. I can't think of a single liberal group that has ever attacked them. Then we have whiny conservatives complaining that Starbucks doesn't have snowflakes on their cups. It's getting fucking ridiculous on both sides. The only difference is what bullshit issue enrages them.

The difference is that nowadays its only the progressive whiners getting people fired, or getting peoples lives ruined.

The social conservatives had their time in the 70's and 80's, and they were rightly laughed at. For some reason progressives of the same fascist ilk are not getting enough push back.

The Catholic League had Opie and Anthony fired. They have attempted the same with South Park, yet failed. Don't mistake their success rates with their attempts. Social conservatives have been less successful in recent years, but not for lack of trying.

And they came right back on just a short time later. Anthony got canned for a racist rant, have you seen him back lately? Progressives are the ones getting people ruined right now.

I wouldn't call two years without work a "short time". Bill Donahue may have become a friend of the show later on, but he was instrumental in them going two years without being able to sign with another radio station.

I suspect Anthony would have been brought back, but publicly known rifts in his and Opie's relationship made that impossible. His firing was more a result of a single Washington Post article, and SiriusXM's kneejerk reaction to it.

You can't call it "without work" when they were still being paid. It was because they were under contract, not because they couldn't find another gig. Satellite radio was waiting in the wings.

The thing is that both overly PC liberals and social conservatives should share the blame. Bucs90 made a thread recently about tonight's episode of South Park that attacks liberals. Yet South Park's biggest proponents have been groups like the Catholic League and the Family Research Council. I can't think of a single liberal group that has ever attacked them. Then we have whiny conservatives complaining that Starbucks doesn't have snowflakes on their cups. It's getting fucking ridiculous on both sides. The only difference is what bullshit issue enrages them.

The difference is that nowadays its only the progressive whiners getting people fired, or getting peoples lives ruined.

The social conservatives had their time in the 70's and 80's, and they were rightly laughed at. For some reason progressives of the same fascist ilk are not getting enough push back.

The Catholic League had Opie and Anthony fired. They have attempted the same with South Park, yet failed. Don't mistake their success rates with their attempts. Social conservatives have been less successful in recent years, but not for lack of trying.

And they came right back on just a short time later. Anthony got canned for a racist rant, have you seen him back lately? Progressives are the ones getting people ruined right now.

I wouldn't call two years without work a "short time". Bill Donahue may have become a friend of the show later on, but he was instrumental in them going two years without being able to sign with another radio station.

I suspect Anthony would have been brought back, but publicly known rifts in his and Opie's relationship made that impossible. His firing was more a result of a single Washington Post article, and SiriusXM's kneejerk reaction to it.

You can't call it "without work" when they were still being paid. It was because they were under contract, not because they couldn't find another gig. Satellite radio was waiting in the wings.

They had said numerous times that their worry was that after two years off the air they wouldn't be able to find a new gig. It was very likely that after two years nobody would care to sign with them. My point is that the Catholic League very well may have threatened their livelihood because they were offended by a stupid radio bit.

They had said numerous times that their worry was that after two years off the air they wouldn't be able to find a new gig. It was very likely that after two years nobody would care to sign with them. My point is that the Catholic League very well may have threatened their livelihood because they were offended by a stupid radio bit.

While I do agree that the Catholic League did help get them off the air, we have to remember that it was for one of their staff filming two people having sex in Saint Patrick's. The question of encouragement by said staff member is still of course up in the air. This was an action, an action done on private property. It is very different than the left's current desire to punish and ruin people just for what they think.

Though I do agree there are parallels for the above situation with the "bake or die" situation we are seeing now.

This just keeps getting better.

Target is now under fire for selling this shirt. Evidently it "offends" people with OCD. Or it might. Or it could. Who the fuck knows at this point.

The PC Police have turned this country into a bunch of whining, hyper-sensitive narcissists. But I have to admit, it can be pretty funny.

Target accused of trivializing mental illness with 'OCD' sweater

12246954_10152781784627609_7793917349983494791_n.png

Outta make a t=shirt line reading like "The 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech. ESPECIALLY freedom of unpopular, annoying, racist, vile, piss you off type speech so get over it you whiny spoiled obnoxious little shitsmears."

Or to that effect. :)

If they stop selling the shirt it means they hate Jesus and Christmas.
No question. Jesus was all about buying stuff, and celebrating his birthday on a pagan holiday when he was born in the spring.

What date in the Spring? Be specific.
No one knows, or has for centuries.

Yet you say it was in the Spring. You claim to know that much. Prove it with a date.
Like most things dealing with Jesus, no one is sure: When Was Jesus Born?

And: Birthday of Jesus

And: When Americans banned Christmas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back